Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush

4.8

on 1/9/2014 8:46:00 AM

Very good brush for highlighter or setting powder under eyes or anywhere where you dont want to use a big brush.
Doesnt shed at all, very soft bristles.

I really enjoy this brush. You can use it for many different products/ways! It's just the perfect size to set your under eye concealer & it's small enough to contour your cheeks and slim your nose! I've use this brush with creams and powders and I find it applies both perfectly!

on 1/6/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use this with translucent powder to set my under eye concealer. I highly recommend RT brushes. This is soft, tapered, and just dense enough without being too heavy (does that make sense?)

I have washed all my RT brushes a million times and none of them have lost their shape or bristles. Love it!!

on 1/3/2014 8:33:00 AM

Great brush to apply setting powder in undereye area, corners of the lips, and undereye area. For those rushed days, this is great for setting concealer on blemishes without any foundation.

on 12/28/2013 10:32:00 AM

I didn't have high hopes for this brush but it is actually great tool so I ordered a second one of them. It's good for blending under eyes concealer because its soft for the eye area and easy to use-perfect size. My other use for it which is even more often, is applying powder highlighter. It amazingly applies the right amount without overdoing. For some reason every time I used a different brush,it came out wrong, so I love it for the highlighter part.

on 12/24/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this brush, actually the whole range of real techniques brushes! I have many brushes including mac, napoleon, sigma ect but I still keep coming back to this. I bought one on a whim as I neded something for a contour and highlight and this worked amazingly. Went back again a week later and bought another to use to blend out my under eye concealer and the result is flawless. This brush is amazing and for $15 (AUD) it's a steal.... Recommend this for sure!

on 12/2/2013 11:08:00 AM

This brush is of an excellent quality, very soft and it doesn't shed. The size is perfect for applying a highlighter along the top of the cheek bones, under the eyebrows or wherever you need it, it is also good for making contouring with a bronzer. But I mostly use it for applying powder when I need it only on my T-zone and also under the eyes to set the concealer, this setting brush gives me more control rather than a big powder brush.
I do not think it is a must have accessory but if you buy it you won't be disappointed.

on 11/25/2013 6:50:00 PM

This is my favorite brush ever! I love using it to blend and set my concealer! It's truly amazing.

I use this brush to highlight my nose, chin, and cheekbones. It is small, dense, and gives just the right amount of coverage! Love it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite brush to set powder for my undereye concealer! gives me great control and picks up enough powder! affordable brush, no shedding so far

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products