August 22, 2014 | 1060 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so i had initially planned on getting the Maybelline Stiletto eyeliner, but i saw this and bought it instead (I always do that). I'll start with what I like; I love the applicator on this, it's very thin, so i can draw a thinner line, and build it up when i want a thicker one. I also like the packaging, not bulky so you can throw it in your bag for touch ups. And that's what i suggest, because for me, the formula did not work :( It smudges very easily and although it's not watery, its not very black, you have to layer it on if you want it to be very dark. I wanted to like this SO BAD but it didn't work too well for me, and its starting to dry out!!! & I've only had it for about 3 months and don't use it daily

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Ran out in less than 3 weeks with me only using it 4 times a week. Disappointed as it dried out very quickly and the tip bends, which means the straight line I try and draw is often not so straight. If you're looking into buying this product, look somewhere else as it dries out very very quickly, and I found it wasn't very black.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Jayyhoang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh idk the tip is all dried out and ive had it for less than a month. it doesnt come off black enough and the pen streaks

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by teaforvictoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the MAybelline Stiletto Eyeliner and thought to give this a try. Its a shame that these felt tip pens are usually more pricer, this one was $6.99 at Target I believe. But the super thin felt tip is great for beginners and pros, you can work thin to thick when you build it up. However, compared to the Stiletto, the staying power is great, but it definitely smudges to the bottom lashes. Working 4 hour shifts alone, by the end of the shift, I look like a hot mess afterwards even with primer.

I'm willing to give this another chance, but not when I am at work... Disappointed, but its a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by KeIIsBells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner pen I've ever tried! I've even tried the Stila eyeliner pen (it dried out on me in less than a month). The Maybelline pen is something I've owned for close to a month now. It hasn't dried out on me! *knock on wood*. I love how bendy the applicator is. I can achieve my perfect winged liner. It dries pretty fast so I have to work quickly with it. But hey, that's ok. It saves me time in the morning while I'm getting ready. You really can't complain about the price either.

Great formula, get price.
It's the best of both worlds.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first liquid eyeliner, so I don't know what to expect!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Its only been 2-3 weeks since I bought this but I have been using it every single day and I really like it. It is waterproof and my eyes tear all the time and this stays put and looks fresh at the end of the work day. Not sure if I will repurchase as it is really expensive here in Australia. I grabbed it when Priceline has 50% off all Maybelline. Glad I gave it a try, its easy to draw thin lines with this and its easy for those no makeup looks. I definitely like it better than Jordanas felt tip pen. It comes off easily with any makeup remover. Also, I find that felts tips are really good and the liner doesn’t get on to your lashes when applying. My lashes are curled at the ends and with liquid liner, I always end up with globs of liner on my lashes and I have to wipe it. Pen eyeliners are revolutionary in my opinion, the no mess way of doing eyeliner. However, in the long run it can be expensive and they dry out must faster than typical liquid eyeliners. I want to try draw the line 2013 kit from Sephora which comes with 2 -3 pen eyeliners but I’m worried that they will dry out before I use them up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by smac01

i love the product, best eyeliner i have ever used but didnt want to pay expensive postage for it so it loses on price. better than most higher end ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by RoxieSparks

The flexible tip isn't a terrible disappointment. I would prefer it to be a bit more stiff, but it makes up in the smallness and richness of it. It has an extremely small applicator that makes it easy to manipulate exactly where you want your lines to be. I love pen liner over wand because it gives you much more control, as your hand is closer to the tip. All in all, I liked this product, and would certainly purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by daniellamc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this eyeliner for the first time this morning and have to say it goes on better than any eyeliner I have used recently (and I've been trying a bunch of them!). It makes a very thin, clean, dark line (I use the black color) and is very easy to use. The true test will be how it holds up throughout the day and during my crossfit class later. So far, love it!