July 28, 2014 | 2217 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by KeIIsBells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner pen I've ever tried! I've even tried the Stila eyeliner pen (it dried out on me in less than a month). The Maybelline pen is something I've owned for close to a month now. It hasn't dried out on me! *knock on wood*. I love how bendy the applicator is. I can achieve my perfect winged liner. It dries pretty fast so I have to work quickly with it. But hey, that's ok. It saves me time in the morning while I'm getting ready. You really can't complain about the price either.

Great formula, get price.
It's the best of both worlds.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first liquid eyeliner, so I don't know what to expect!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Its only been 2-3 weeks since I bought this but I have been using it every single day and I really like it. It is waterproof and my eyes tear all the time and this stays put and looks fresh at the end of the work day. Not sure if I will repurchase as it is really expensive here in Australia. I grabbed it when Priceline has 50% off all Maybelline. Glad I gave it a try, its easy to draw thin lines with this and its easy for those no makeup looks. I definitely like it better than Jordanas felt tip pen. It comes off easily with any makeup remover. Also, I find that felts tips are really good and the liner doesn’t get on to your lashes when applying. My lashes are curled at the ends and with liquid liner, I always end up with globs of liner on my lashes and I have to wipe it. Pen eyeliners are revolutionary in my opinion, the no mess way of doing eyeliner. However, in the long run it can be expensive and they dry out must faster than typical liquid eyeliners. I want to try draw the line 2013 kit from Sephora which comes with 2 -3 pen eyeliners but I’m worried that they will dry out before I use them up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by smac01

i love the product, best eyeliner i have ever used but didnt want to pay expensive postage for it so it loses on price. better than most higher end ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by RoxieSparks

The flexible tip isn't a terrible disappointment. I would prefer it to be a bit more stiff, but it makes up in the smallness and richness of it. It has an extremely small applicator that makes it easy to manipulate exactly where you want your lines to be. I love pen liner over wand because it gives you much more control, as your hand is closer to the tip. All in all, I liked this product, and would certainly purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by daniellamc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this eyeliner for the first time this morning and have to say it goes on better than any eyeliner I have used recently (and I've been trying a bunch of them!). It makes a very thin, clean, dark line (I use the black color) and is very easy to use. The true test will be how it holds up throughout the day and during my crossfit class later. So far, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This eyeliner is ideal for novices, the super fine tip means you can get it extra close to the lash line creating a really subtle daytime look. This can then be built up to create more drama, and the flexibility means its ideal for creating foxy little feline flicks.

The only flaw is that the pen tip can dry out quickly so be sure to put the lid on securely. At drugstore prices though I'm not going to grumble.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by MaritzaCarreno

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My ALL time favorite! I have bought about five of these and they are great it is so easy to use. The packaging is nice but I feel like it dries out too fast. This eyeliner is better than the stiletto one, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

$6.99CAD on sale I believe, I really wanted to like this product because I am a big fan of pen eyeliner just because it is so simple in terms of application. It has a long felt tip applicator that is fairly firm to give you a precise wing. I really wanted to like this but it does not last on the lid throughout my work day. This would be perfect for a short regular day but not for my 12 hr shifts.

Pros:
- long felt tip for easy application
- tip cap preventing drying out

Cons:
- did not last 12 hours, noticeable fading of wing
- drier tip which drags a very slight bit
- smudging to the bottom lashes =(
- loses the black intensity throughout the day
- smudged when curling lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by pollinad

I really enjoyed this! It was a very intense black, and lasted a really long time before drying out. I read that some of the other reviewers had problems with this smudging, but I honestly was able to wear this 12+ hours without it ever smudging on me a single bit. It was totally smudge-proof. Now, this could be because my eye area is normal to dry, so it is possible that someone with extremely oily eyelids could experience smudging. I never had a single problem, though.

The only reason I gave this a 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because I think I might prefer a less flexible tip. I recently purchased the Jordana Fabuliner which has a very stiff tip, and I think the stiffer tip makes it harder for me to make mistakes. However, I do plan to repurchase this item in the future and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a drugstore eyeliner.