July 31, 2014 | 1823 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by mn3m0syn3z

The amount of fragrance in this product is overwhelming! It irritated my lips badly. There's a good amount of tint, so that I like. I don't like the packaging, I wish it had a normal cap. I wish that this didn't sting so bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by AshleyForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great! The smell is nice and yhe color is great. I didnt expect that much colour for a lip balm. Im not sure it was very moisturizing though. Maybe even drying! The packaging is cute though : )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product glides on like smooth butter and smells SOOOOOO good! The tint is lovely but I don't like it because its a bit too much for me - I like the natrual look BUT this looks completely sheer and natrual on most girls, I must be the oddball! I'd give this product 5 stars but its not as moisturizing as it claims to be (it runs my lips dry after an hour or two...) but then again I have constantly super dry lips... Overall nice product but I'm ambivalent if ill buy it again, maybe only for novelty purposes for the WONDERFUL flavours!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Casedu

I bought this baby lips after already having the peach kiss one, which I loved, and I love this one even more! It has such a gorgeous pink/redish tint that isn't too dark or too light but it's just perfect for summer. Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by thetammyest

Cherry Me is my favorite of all the baby lips. It gives my lip a fantastic color, but if I constantly apply it all throughout the day, it starts to become a little too much, and I'll surprise myself in the mirror with bright pink-red lips. My lips are naturally very pigmented around the middle of the day and at night, but when I first wake up in the morning they're still pretty light pink. I never pay much attention to how often I have to reapply lip products, because I don't have a problem doing it without a mirror or anything (I never wear red or dark lipsticks). I don't count on any of the tinted baby lips to fix my chapped lips, but my lips are never chapped because I drink so much water. I don't care much for the scent of cherry, but this smells very strongly like cherry, so if you like that. I mostly use this product for the adorable packaging and the color. However, my cousin has the same product and she hates the color it gives her, she has very fair skin (she's half Irish) and she says it's too dark for her.
I woud say that overall, be careful with baby lips because of the color tints (Pink Punch doesn't look too good on me) and some of them are more moisturizing than others (Twinkle Me is my favorite moisturizing baby lips)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Out of all the Baby Lips - this one is my favorite. Cherry Me gives off a beautiful glossy sheen - and looks great with fair skin tones. It moisturizes fairly well, and you don't need to prime your lips before applying. This is one of those products you don't even need a mirror to apply..you can just swipe it on and go knowing it looks great!

Oh - it also smells amazing. Plus the packaging is just adorable!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

A touch too red. When applied, it was really pigmented, which meant I couldn't slather it on, even though I desperately needed it. Not that this helped much with that anyways. This lip balm wasn't very moisturizing. I prefer EOS and Burt'a Bees. They do a better job. However this does smell really nice, if a bit plastic.
Edit: I use it on top of another lip balm as a lipstick/gloss and it's actually pretty nice. It gets a lippie for that

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

Its great! Much more colour than i would expect. It doesnt feel moisturizing but whatev it has spf. Smells nice

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Madihudson

I love the Baby Lips and I own them all! I love Cherry Me too. The color payoff is great and it's super moisturizing. The only flaw is that the smell reminds me of medicine like Tylenol. Definitely not a plus but I love the color and shine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I love this product - both the colour and the formula. The colour doesn't last very long - you have to reapply, but I find it be moisturizing and not drying. I would repurchase this if I lost it. It also has a cherry scent - kinda like cherry slushy. If you don't like scented products, especially fake cherry, this is not for you. The price was good - I paid $3 at Walmart.