September 18, 2014 | 2039 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by DaliaDee

I have the Cherry color as well as this Pink Punch. I really like it. They both have way more pigmentation than you would expect from lip balm packaged in this way! I love how it feels like lip balm because i HATE sticky color. I like the Pink Punch color for summer. It's very bright so don't put too much on without a mirror! My boyfriend said I looked like Nikki Minaj... Thanks? Haha. But i love the pink lip look against summer tanned skin. Only problem is that sometimes the color bunches up into the creases of my lips... But I just wipe it off and re-apply. Its better than having sticky lips anyway! Oh and it makes your lips feel soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Okay, so I have the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, and I LOVE that one. I thought I'd like this one too, so I went out and bought it, but I really hate it! It's dry and doesn't apply smoothly. It has absolutely no moisturizing properties. Instead, it dries my lips out. And when applied, the color gathers in the inner part of my lips and just looks gross. I just don't understand how Pink Punch can be so bad when Cherry Me is so amazing...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not real sure about the hype on this. Guess I'm one who doesn't care about packaging. It does smell great, and it does have a VIBRANT pink wash... But the color and moisture don't last. Isn't that the point of this product? I'll be sticking with my good old Chapstick.
UPDATE: I've worn this non stop for two days and I've gotta say, it is making my lips feel softer. And I really do love the smell haha

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by nicholeask

I got this product in the summer and the colour pigmentation is pretty nice. I honestly don't really like the colour when I first put it on but when I put it on before I go to bed in the morning my lips are soft and pretty. It just feels like lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Sexandtwinkies

Not gonna lie, the packaging sold me on this. I bought two, this one and the purple one which i don't remember the name of. They were about 2.99 each at Walmart for me. Once opening em I noticed they smelt SO good, and applied them, this Pink punch one doesn't exaggerate. It's very pink, a little to bright for me! Haha but as far as moisturizing i don't really notice, it definitely makes your lips feel soft with it on but as for lasting effects nope! Maybe I should use it more.. But I plan on buying all of them!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, it's not a bad lip balm. Definitely not as effective as my EOS lip balm.
I bought it to try the pink tint.
It didn't work our for me. But to be fair my lips are rather dark in colour so that's probably why it doesn't show up.
I didn't love the scent, but the packaging is cute.
It wasn't too expensive so I'm not feeling too bad about the purchase.
Still, I'm unlikely to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by alice2078

I really love this, the packaging is cute and fun and personally I love the color. I have relatively dark-ish pink lips so a bright pink is very sheer on my lips. I suffer from chapped lips so I do have to wear another lip balm under it but for the price I will definitely be buying other colours!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Eugeniania

It's cute, it's adorable. But doesn't do a good job at moisturizing your lips. After I apply it I always find my lips more dried out. Pigmentation is nice and pinky. But what's the point if it's going to dry your lips more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by ganicity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color and it is very pigmented. It is VERY pink but still looks great. This was fairly inexpensive. I will definately be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by PizzaFacethe4th

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip/chapstick is absolutely adorable, but for me, useless. The vibrant pink clashes with my brown lips and made them purple! (People commented.) If you are a dark person with dark lips, dont buy this. As for people with light colored lips, enjoy! P.S. And, as always, the smell is FANTASTIC!