July 30, 2014 | 2057 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not real sure about the hype on this. Guess I'm one who doesn't care about packaging. It does smell great, and it does have a VIBRANT pink wash... But the color and moisture don't last. Isn't that the point of this product? I'll be sticking with my good old Chapstick.
UPDATE: I've worn this non stop for two days and I've gotta say, it is making my lips feel softer. And I really do love the smell haha

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by nicholeask

I got this product in the summer and the colour pigmentation is pretty nice. I honestly don't really like the colour when I first put it on but when I put it on before I go to bed in the morning my lips are soft and pretty. It just feels like lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Sexandtwinkies

Not gonna lie, the packaging sold me on this. I bought two, this one and the purple one which i don't remember the name of. They were about 2.99 each at Walmart for me. Once opening em I noticed they smelt SO good, and applied them, this Pink punch one doesn't exaggerate. It's very pink, a little to bright for me! Haha but as far as moisturizing i don't really notice, it definitely makes your lips feel soft with it on but as for lasting effects nope! Maybe I should use it more.. But I plan on buying all of them!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, it's not a bad lip balm. Definitely not as effective as my EOS lip balm.
I bought it to try the pink tint.
It didn't work our for me. But to be fair my lips are rather dark in colour so that's probably why it doesn't show up.
I didn't love the scent, but the packaging is cute.
It wasn't too expensive so I'm not feeling too bad about the purchase.
Still, I'm unlikely to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by alice2078

I really love this, the packaging is cute and fun and personally I love the color. I have relatively dark-ish pink lips so a bright pink is very sheer on my lips. I suffer from chapped lips so I do have to wear another lip balm under it but for the price I will definitely be buying other colours!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Eugeniania

It's cute, it's adorable. But doesn't do a good job at moisturizing your lips. After I apply it I always find my lips more dried out. Pigmentation is nice and pinky. But what's the point if it's going to dry your lips more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by ganicity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color and it is very pigmented. It is VERY pink but still looks great. This was fairly inexpensive. I will definately be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by PizzaFacethe4th

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip/chapstick is absolutely adorable, but for me, useless. The vibrant pink clashes with my brown lips and made them purple! (People commented.) If you are a dark person with dark lips, dont buy this. As for people with light colored lips, enjoy! P.S. And, as always, the smell is FANTASTIC!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to try Baby Lips for a while now, and the other day, I picked one up in Pink Punch. I adore the cute packaging, too. When you put it on, it feels very nice and it makes your lips a pretty bubble gum pink color that isn't too overbearing. After about 15 minutes, though, it starts to dry out, and I find myself reapplying it often. To avoid this, I just put my EOS lip balm or some other lip balm on under it, and it seems to work fine. I still love the product and intend to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by robothunder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first baby lips purchase and I really love it! Excited to try more.
Pros
perfect sheer bubble gum pink color
smells great
cute packaging
lips feel moisturized when its on
great price

Cons
looks to pink if it gets into lip cracks
doesn't feel moisturized after