Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/31/2013 2:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

As others have mentioned after I watched youtubers rave about this I decided to try the baby pink one, the packaging is cute and the name baby lips is cute but that's about it. The formula made my lips peel an hour or so after applying, it applies nice an evely though. My Lucas pawpaw ointment is far better than baby lips, the formula is just drying and not worth it.

on 5/31/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Though I enjoyed the color of this lip balm and the scent of it, this product made my lips peel. I think my lips do not do well with SPF lip products, so if you have the same sensitivity skip out on this one.

on 5/21/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So after everyone raved and raved about this on youtube I picked one up and to be honest I'm really not a fan. I don't mind the color of pink punch too much (on me it's a hot pink), but I wasn't a fan of the formula. I didn't find it to be very moisturizing and the color didn't apply very evenly. But honestly the deal breaker for me was the smell/taste which is interesting because apparently a lot of people apparently love it. To me it had this horrific, synthetic, rancid fruit scent that would not budge and resulted in a headache and me feeling ill every time I applied it. I'm usually not that bad about scented lip products - I prefer no scent at all, but if it has a faint smell that fades quickly I won't mind. This however not only smelled terrible, but tasted absolutely horrendous and I'm not one to lick my lips much - but somehow whenever I would apply it, I would have this bitter taste in my mouth immediately after every time. Unfortunately it's too late to return it so I'll be tossing it.

on 5/16/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pink Punch is definitely closer to a glossy lipstick than the other Baby Lips colors, which are closer to being gloss + stain. It matches the color of my hair currently and that's why I have started using it more than I did before I had pink hair. After I go back to blonde in a few months, it will probably be less in rotation again.

It's a creamy lip gloss and keeps my lips soft.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is very nourishing and it is a pretty color, but the consistency is so weird, the color clumps on my lips, and the product is too wet.

on 5/3/2013 9:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

To be honest, I was disappointed. The formula is wayyy below average for what it claims to do (and for the price). It didn't feel that moisturizing on my lips. The formula almost felt dry and powder-y (if that makes any sense?). I feel like I need to put real lip balm on BEFORE I put the Baby Lips stuff on because the formula is so drying. Pink Punch has a nice colour, but even then the pink can become too overpowering if you apply the balm more than three times throughout the day. I like to apply lip balms several times throughout the day and I can't do that with Pink Punch because it makes my lips extremely bubble-gum pink. The packaging looks cute, but it feels so cheap and poorly made. I feel like the packaging will break very soon. The only thing I liked about this lip balm was the scent-- very fruity (smells like Juicy Fruit gum to me). I can't believe I let myself get sucked into buying this over-hyped, over-priced, below average lip balm. I will not be re-purchasing.

on 5/2/2013 9:00:00 PM

I love the cute packaging of all the BabyLips products by Maybelline. It really makes me want to collect them. i have cherry me and pink punch. I have to say for this pink punch one, it's a great color. It does moisturize a bit but you still may need chapstick. But it gives a great color. It really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. It's fun and lasts a good while but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 4/22/2013 3:57:00 AM

Honestly... I am a little irritated about the entire baby lips line. It reminds me exactly of BeneFit makeup and there style and marketing scheme. They take a product, make it fun, in pretty bright colors- hype it up like its something so amazing everyone has to have it- and it ends up being such a let down. I liked baby lips.... i love the colors and how cute it looks... but in all reality, I can get chapstick, or other lip treatments that work 3x better, at half the price. So because it comes in a cute tub with neon colors, it should be double thr price? Softlips works WAY better... will actually give you baby lips, and it costs $2.00. Who in there right mind pays 5$ for a tube of chapstick? and it doesnt even moisturize and give you baby lips like they said it will. I bought one of the tubes to see what the hype was about, and it was exactly as I thought it would.be- nothing special at all.

on 4/21/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOOOVE this shade i own a few of the baby lips but this was my very first. I was very sceptical because i heard alot of beauty bloggers say that its really bright and hard to wear but it really depends how much you apply alot of my friends have this shade and it looks good on just aboutn everyone! Its supper afordable and really moisturizing i definately recomend it. Plus the packaging is sooo cute the contraste is really cute!

on 4/6/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is just a really true bubblegum pink color. It can be applied really sheer or a bit more pigmented. This color is definitely the most opaque of all the baby lips. The smell is amazing, like tropical fruit punch, but it doesn't really taste like anything. It doesn't last very long, and must constantly be reapplied throughout the day. It's great for spring and summer, and the packaging is okay to throw in your purse, though a little juvenile.

Top Rated Lip Treatments