April 17, 2014 | 1431 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I love the Baby Lips texture and tinted lip balms in general. Pink Punch is my favorite of the regular Baby Lips line, a cooltoned bubble gum pink, fairly pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Regan7374

I love the color and it is very pigmented. It is VERY pink but still looks great. This was fairly inexpensive. I will definately be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nanihoney23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a nice moisturizing lip balm. I like the color, when it is applied sheer for an everyday wear. I like the smell, it doesn't smell bad. I use it mostly under my viva nicki lipstick, looks gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipbalm! It's super moisturizing and the color pink looks lovely as long as it's applied sheer. I marked one lippie off due to lack of staying power. I will definitely repurchase, especially in winter time for my dry, cracked lips!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by elytraluxray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I absolutely adore the smell of this stuff! I don't know what it is, but I love it.
Second, the color! It's very...pink. If I don't put on a lot, it's fine, but I don't think I could wear it out of the house other than to parties or for my dance festivals. It also does it weird thing where it gets into the cracks of the skin on my lips and looks really odd...it also feels a bit greasy. It fades quickly, too, which is kind of bothersome. The only real complaint about this product that I have is the extreme pink color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I expected a sheer, tinted balm like color. Instead this gives me neon pink opaque lips. I seriously can't wear this color out of the house. Personally, I think the scent is pretty gross too. I have had some problems with my lips peeling after wearing this at night (the only time I can now) as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved this. The only problem for me is that it's not my type of color - it's bright pink. If it had been a color I liked it would have been perfect. I'm surprised people say it's dry. For me it was really moisturizing. I have dry lips so this is a good thing to use because sometimes lipstick settles into the dry parts. I also loved the fruity smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A battle between being not opaque enough and too pink, if that makes sense. I like the quenched (blue) tube that simply gives my natural lip color a moisturized shine. Might work for girls who want a sheer wash of pure pink.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cute packaging, yummy taste!

But, it doesn't moisturize my lips for long... And by that, I mean... It's gone in 10 seconds.

The pink barbie color of the balm doesn't even work on my lips, I was expecting it to be like a lip stain considering the hue of the pink.

Baby lips in other flavors are great!!! But, this one not so much.

2/5 from me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Bottles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product does not moisturize my lips at ALL, it actually makes them kind of dry and flakey. I do not enjoy the flowery taste, and the pink is pretty but it wears off very quickly and is not very noticeable. I will not repurchase.