April 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Would I buy this product again? Yes, yes, a million times yes!!! I am madly in love with this. It makes me hair feel amazing. I am trying to tame my overly bleached hair and I've been using Joico's K-Pak conditioner (I think that's what it's called), but it's nothing compared to this product, along with the conditioner. This makes my very fine hair feel amazingly soft and well... not overly bleached. Haha. It feels like I have normal hair again! I definitely suggest going to your nearest drugstore/Walmart/wherever and getting this. It's awesome. And if you don't like it, well, you are only out a couple of bucks since it's from Suave and that means it's cheap! If Suave ever discontinues this product, I don't know what I will do. Send them hate mail perhaps lol. Absolutely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by lovelove999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so this stuff is nothing short of fabulous. I was reluctant to try Suave simply because it's so cheap and I am so glad I did. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and I'm very happy with the results. My hair is no longer a frizzy, lifeless mess. Instead my hair is soft, smooth, and full of life. I normally use expensive brands like Redken, Enjoy, Biolage, Paul Mitchell etc. they are nothing compared to this and at $2.74 a bottle, you can't beat it. If you're considering trying it but you're not 100% convinced, go try it. You'll be amazed :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried high and low end conditioners sold at Ulta, Sephora, Target, Walmart, and various online stores. Out of all of them...this is by far my favorite. I have no plans to ever change shampoos as long as Suave continues to make this.

I wish I could say as much about the conditioner. It is a mediocre Suave version of something more expensive. That's all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by kaethie

I bought this and the conditioner at Target last night, so today was the first time trying it. Wow, I have to say I'm really surprised at how awesome this is. It left my hair feeling great. It's super soft but not heavy or greasy feeling. I have long hair but it's fine so some products leave my hair tooooo soft & tooo sleek, if that makes sense? I normally only blow dry my bangs and let the rest air dry so I end up with some frizz from the split ends, etc., but this product really smoothed my hair out, to the point that I didnt put any Moroccon oil it today. Which I usually have to do. I Henna my hair so I got the "for colored hair" version, so time will tell how well it helps hold in the color. It seems to have less sulphates in it which is great for me since they strip the color out of my hair anyway.I also bought the dry shampoo stuff Suave has and I plan on trying that tomorrow to see if it realy does match up with the bumble & bumble brand.

It's so cheap, that I would say everyone should at least try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by misstcb

Absolutely horrible! I've been a Pantene Pro V user for a couple I'd yeaars and thought Id give this a try. After just one wash with the shampoo and conditioner my hair felt like a ratted up mess! Tangles everywhere and my hair felt brittle and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Kayanne95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know where to begin on my explanation as to how amazing this is! First off, it's down in the dirt cheap. I purchased this product for $2.74! I tried it last night and was so impressed! The smell is strong but I like it a lot! I used the keratin serum after and my hair felt incredibly silky and soft with a touch of shine!! I've used top brands, but this stuff is perfection!!! Whoevers reading this review should probably log off their computer and go out and buy it! :))

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by hotmom37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best shampoo ever! My hair is soft and smooth yet somehow full of body. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank you Suave! Great shampoo and conditioner for thick dry hair. Bought it at Walgreens 3.49 each. It has a strong smell though but fades away. I usually have to blow dry then flat iron and then use a curling iron for some curl but i only used a blow dryer and a flat brush this time and i love it. It left my hair shiny and lightweight. Girls at work are asking me if i colored or cut my hair ..nope all Suave :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

Great product. Keeps my hair smooth and shiny all day when used with the conditioner. Smells wonderful too and you absolutely can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Just to let all of you know; I have genetically beautiful thick hair that all my friend envy so when I told them that I am now using Suave, they were like "whatever Hair Queen" but now that I have read all of your reviews, I know this is good stuff!! I love the $ and the way my hair feels. Thank you Suave for a great product. Cheers to saving money and having frizz-free healthy locks!!