April 20, 2014 | 1000 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by weresarahfeverx

I love this product! I have been using concealer sticks for years and they always looked cake-y and they settled into the lines under my eyes. This concealer is amazing, it's very easy to apply, I swipe some under my eye and then blend with my finger. It feels like you don't even have concealer on and it really brightens up under your eyes and doesn't settle into lines. It did take more than 10 turns to activate the product though, other than that, phenomenal product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is one of the best drugstore concealers I've tried. I'm in the color buff and it is a shade lighter than my skin which I like. It is brightening for under eyes which I love, it isn't the best coverage bit it conceals everything under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by marineinspirit

Pretty good.
All concealers I'd owned up to now were terrible. They were thick and very hard to blend in to my skin, resulting in cakey looks, but this one worked fairly nice on me.
It has very light coverage, I'd have to say though. On days I get at least 6 hours of sleep my dark circles are very faint so a tiny bit covers everything perfectly, but I wouldn't recommend this for people with a severe case of dark circles. The reason why, is if you put on too much to cover those extreme spots, they start to build up and look really disgusting. It also creases if applied too much, so this concealer would be used for less-tired days, if that even makes sense.
Although I've yet to find a proper concealer to cover everything on those days, especially since school starts soon, LOL, this one is pretty good.
Okay, although I really like how it's easy to blend in and looking natural, with nice highlighting,the packaging was absolutely terrible. The clickpen is really unsanitary and the brush tends to get all gross after a few uses. And i'd also appreciate if Maybelline put a little more product in. It's really pricey for that little amount.
Overall, it was okay, leaning into the good side, I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by horserider11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really wanted to like this concealer based on all the raving reviews but unfortunately this wont work for slightly darker skin. im about a NC44/45 in mac and the darkest color (tan) is too light for me. so ive been mixing it with some darker foundation when applying and it was working fine. unfortunately i then read the ingrediants list and im sure most of you know what im going to say.yep. it contains parabens. well thats just lovely -_-

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the convenience and hygiene that the brush applicator has, and that the formula is non drying, non cakey, and covers so well. The only negative I have for this is that the product got used up quickly, and when the pen stopped 'clicking', you can't break it open to get any leftover in the container. I actually prefer Maybelline's Cover Stick over this, as I feel it lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think I may have found my HG undereye concealer!! "hyperventilating!"

I am NC10-15. I have tried numerous conceslers and liked Inoui enhancer, CDP old version, HC glamouflauge, Diorskin nude, Revlon age defying, etc.
This beats them all! My dark circles has gotten a lot worse and started getting a bit of eye bags too... So I need something light reflective because simply full coverage concealers wasn't cutting it anymore :( by the way, this is not shimmery at all even though it's light reflective!
This fits all my needs!
-pale enough
-high coverage (I need two light layers to coverup my zombie circles)
-light reflective
-moisturizing/doesnt accentuate dryness nor cakey
-this is cheap too!

Yes I hate click pens too but I am willing to deal with that...
So all you dark circle sufferers, RUN and give it a try!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found the ivory shade to be a good match for my complexion (for reference I'm a MAC NC15). The formula is slightly drying, but easily remedied with a good eye cream. Provides medium coverage and does a decent job of concealing my under eye circles. Personally I'm not a fan of the attached bristles packaging as it's unhygienic and impossible to clean, but sniping them off remedies the situation. For the actual formula and coverage I would repurchase this again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because they discontinued my favourite concealer, Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector. This has an applicator brush of the type I've used in other brands. I got it in Ivory and have used it several times but am very disappointed.

The applicator brush is fine for reaching the corners of the eyes, but the product is too thick and too yellow - Ivory in other Maybelline products didn't have this yellowish cast. And because it is too thick it is hard to blend. Even using just a tiny speck of it, it is simply a struggle to blend.

In contrast, the deleted product was sheer to put on, could be layered and left a nice glow. But there's no point writing a review of that since it's gone. This is labelled a Highlighting concealer, but it is just cakey and matte, not highlighting.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by zitpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ahhh finally, a concealer that works for me! I only use concealer around my eyes and nose for some red spots/capillaries, and this stuff works AMAZINGGG! It looked way too dark but it blends in flawlessly....I set it with some powder and it looked perfect all day. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by cutiekitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried loads of concealars for years, and this is the best one if you want to really cover your dark circles under your eyes!! I was astonished and shocked after I tried this for the first time! It covered my under eyes nicely and surprisingly it was not a heavy, mask-like concelar. This the HG concealar for me for sure..