August 22, 2014 | 1106 users online

Body Scrubs - brown sugar scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Sprite78

Great scrub!! It smells heavenly and leaves my skin super soft. Since it's made with sugar,not salt it doesn't sting my skin after shaving. It's cheap too.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2002 2:57:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Left me with the deep-fried feeling. Can't do this again. Great smell, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 10:25:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

Smells just like brown sugar! I love the scent, but the scrub is a little too harsh on me. I won't be able to use this everyday, but I still really love it. Very inexpensive too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 4:45:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells very good! It does a great job and leaves my skin silky smooth, soft, and hydrated. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 12:16:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

This is a GREAT inexpensive alternative to the incredibly expensive Fresh Brown Sugar Body Scrub. It is only $9.99 for the full-size jelly jar at Target! Big sugar crystals smell absolutely wonderful and exfoliate thoroughly, with just a hint of softness after rinsing. (I personally hate the greasy feeling some scrubs leave behind.) But the best part is the heavenly pure sugar scent - a 10 out of 10!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2002 7:15:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the orange vanilla sugar scrub and it smells delicious leaves my skin feeling smooth and nicely scented.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2002 1:32:00 PM More reviews by LaurenWilson

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have this in Clean Escape, the green tea scent. It is fabulous. I love to use it on my elbows and feet. Very moisturizing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub is absolutely fabulous. The granules are not too harsh or abrasive for my sensitive skin, the scent is completely intoxicating, the oils feel like butter once they melt into your skin and the scent really lingers. I have this in orange vanilla and green tea, and both are just amazing. The citrus one smells great, too. I actually look forward to showering because of this stuff! Exfoliates, moisturizes and adds fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2001 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

I have this scrub in citrus and orange-vanilla. While the orange vanilla smells yummy enough, the grains of sugar in these scrubs are much too large and abrasive for my sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2001 2:41:00 PM More reviews by skymom

I had to come back and change my review of this product after trying Jafra's Ginger and Sea Salt body rub. I havethis is "deliciousness", which is a scent that I love, but the grains are just too course. Every time I use this, I end up feeling scraped up, and it leaves scratches on my skin. It's just too harsh for me.