Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

3.7

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERIN, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE, UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIACETIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BHT, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

I love this foundation! I have extremely dry skin so I have to use water based foundations. When I first bought this I wasn't too fond of it but I've grown to love it and have been able to make it work for my skin. I used the MAC Face and Body foundation for a while but it is pretty expensive so I turned to this. It covers everything I want, I have a lot of redness around my cheeks and nose, and it leaves my skin looking dewy! I have the matching concealer as well but I prefer the foundation more.

on 8/23/2014 3:32:00 AM

I haven't used drugstore make up in about 20 years and I have to say I'm now a convert. I would say this is comparable to nars sheer glow but at less than 1/3 of the price. I would recommend finger application for a natural finish. I actually find it long lasting, especially if used with a serum.

on 8/20/2014 5:45:00 PM

I love this product i come out with a lot of blemishes and this product covers them up so easily it also look pretty flawless and so natural its matte as well which is also brilliant if u have oily skin

on 8/18/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was initially hesitant to purchase this foundation because it seemed to have sparkles in it - which is the last thing I want with my normal to oily combo skin. However, I have not had any issues with sparkles or glitter! This foundation has a nice dewy finish. I use a primer and MAC powder to set this, and the lasting power has actually been really good for me - despite other reviews. The colour range is not bad. It does not feel overly greasy. I like the smell and the packaging is really good. The coverage is quite good - medium and build-able. Would highly recommend.

on 7/30/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation it's now a staple in my daily makeup routine it's very simple shimmer it has it amazing it makes you look more awake. I got this on offer for £6 but I have seen it in superdrug for around £8/£9 which is one of rimmels more expensive foundations but I love it and totally recommend.

on 7/30/2014 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It'd probably be the best foundation in a history of foundations for me if it did not get me oily throughout the day. The smell is very light and fresh, the color is perfect (rather for darker types i guess), coverage is medium and I looove the sparks it leaves on your skin. Too bad it is just rather shiny so not very suitable for oily skin like mine. It lasts me around 2 hours only and then my skin is oily, even when I use a mattifying primer and set it all with powder. I wish I had normal skin, because then I would be so obssesed with this and would never change it with any other drugstore foundation. So in conclusion, if you have normal/dry skin this foundation is made for you.

It's easy to apply, gives a radiant,dewy finish because of the shimmer, stays on for about 4-6 hours bearing in mind that I live in a country with very humid weather. I just wish they have more colors for asian skin.

on 7/15/2014 4:40:00 AM

Its so tough for me to form a solid opinion in this foundation. I'm in loooove with how it looks on my skin, It has the perfect shade for my skin tone, the smell is nice, quality packaging and doesnt disturb my sensitive skin and doesnt break me out. BUT it doesnt last on my skin:( No matter what I do I can't get it to last for more than 3-5 hours which just isnt enough. I still wear it because everything else is perfect but I feel like it would be easier to shop around for a different one thats more long lasting:/

I am still deciding on this foundation, I bought it cos i was tired of my rimmel 25hr long lasting foundation and i regret it now. It didnt last on me at all, it got pachy all over my cheeks, i went to work at 9 came back at 2 with a serious makeup malfunction. I tried mixing it with my 25hr and the result wasnt lovely either, its good i didnt pay the full price for it i only got it cos it was in offer...i would only use it for short periods of time. the coverage is great tho, very natural and pretty which i liked. i used the Wake me up concealer along with the foundation and the finish was great,...

on 7/11/2014 11:46:00 PM

I'm not too keen on this foundation, it doesnt last very long. For me it lasted around 3-4hrs and about an extra hour longer with a primer, which isnt ideal on days when i have to work. It made my pores look quite big and i found it looked like i had a heap of glitter on my face when i was out in the sun. It also made me break out really badly which doesnt usually happen to me aa i do have nice skin. Other than that the colour was perfect on my face, i will use this on days where i just relax or im going out the the shop real quick. I dont recommend this foundation and after i finish this bottle i wont be repurchasing.