October 22, 2014 | 1954 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

After Tanya Burr recommended this foundation, i immediately set out to find it. Of course, it's not available in Texas, (maybe even the US?) so i had to order it online where it shipped from IRELAND. Now shipping costs plus the actual cost made me hesitate, but i had heard such good things that i ordered it anyway.

I liked it at first. In fact, I used half of the bottle until i noticed something. It's ORANGE. i wasn't sure if it's because the lighting in my college dorm is different than my bathroom at home, or if my skin tone suddenly changed colors but it was so noticeable. The lack of coverage and glitter was also not a friend to my acne-prone skin. I may use the rest of the bottle during the summer if i get a little tan, but i definitely won't be buying it again.

****if you have very clear, even-toned skin and are just looking for a light pick me up foundation, you might really like this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Lawlciara

None of the colours match my skin and colours aside it went all dry and patchy on my face. Never again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiaFay

This product is my favourite foundation I've tried so far.
The packaging is lovely, the glass bottle makes the product looks expensive and high end, despite being neither of those things.
The dispenser is brilliant as it provides a good amount of product each pump, meaning there is no wastage.
It has a small fragrance, which is what I can only describe as floral. Reminds me of summer, its lovely.
The foundation itself blends incredibly well, and I find it's best applied with finger tips, but a buffing brush also works well.
It provides medium coverage, but it is buildable, without getting cakey and heavy.

The only downside might be that there is a light shimmer to the foundation, and leaves a natural dewy affect. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Jocelynwinns

Picked up for $5 in a sale at Kmart. Goes very orange if not used with a primer. Medium coverage, goes patchy when sweating.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by jdarvs

This color is great for a pale person, as most foundation brands don't make ones that are pale enough for us lot!

BUT it is incredibly glittery, I personally would not wear it out anywhere as I'd look very similar to a vampire from the movie Twilight.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by maddi0203

This foundation is great. My cousin uses it, so I decided to purchase it. I'm quite pale, so I got the foundation in Ivory and it matched my fairly pale skin, nicely. It gives you a dewy finish and lasts quite a long time if it's set with powder. Though, I don't like the shimmer/sparkles. It makes you look like a disco ball and makes me break out a bit. But other than that, it's a very good product. 😊

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

Oh my gosh no! Wear this if you want your face to scream "Look at me I'm wearing sparkly foundation and look like a clown!" Yuck.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by pauliepocket

Was pleasantly surprised by how much I like this foundation. It gives a great dewy finish, and makes my skin look great, albeit a bit oily. However, I feel like the sparkles in the foundation are extremely over the top. I didn't notice it at first but as soon as my face reflects light, I can see how sparkly I look. Good for the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by etherealcharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard people praising this product so I decided to give it a try. I am not disappointed with this foundation! My skin looks brighter; it does give your skin a 'wake up', brighter kind of look. It's light and covers everything perfectly. It makes your skin looks flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Hanzxoxoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this product since I found the concealer of the same product amazing but with this foundation which I brought in the lightest shade (ivory) was a tad orange on me but with a bit of powder it was fixed . Other than that it was really good, For me it provides about a medium coverage. This is the perfect foundation for spring/summer time as its pretty dewy and adds radiance but in autumn/winter time it is a bit bright . For packaging I really like the pump as it makes it less messy to apply. Overall it is a pretty good foundation !!!