April 18, 2014 | 1931 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

Love it... the color is a orangey-red, buildable coverage. Like, if you put lip balm on your lips, then a little of this stuff, you'll get a light coral on your lips. But if you swipe it several times, you'll get a very pigmented, very lipstick-like reddish-orange. It looks nice on my lips, makes them looks all cushion-y and pillow-y. :) I used to be afraid of venturing outside of light pink, but I can see how this color really brightens up my whole face !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by SpillingInk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only problem I have with the packaging is that it smears the lip butter on the edges. Other than that it is lovely, you can put it on lightly for a sheer bit of colour or build it up and get a more vibrant look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Not as orange as I thought it would be. Definitely blends with my lips to turn into a pink (an orangey pink, yes.) I like it a lot c: there's no SPF so I recommend buying a blistex or something to wear under it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I don't get all the comments about this looking clownish or overly orange, I am super fair, fairest of the fair with warm undertones and this is the most beautiful coral peach on me very sheer and wearable like all shades in the colorburst line. A super summer colour wears great by itself or over a liner for a more sophisticated toned down look. Pair this with the Maybelline bouncy blush in coral candy - WOW!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this colour so much! Orange colours look good on my lips. It's certainly the perfect colour for summer. Though, I know I'll be using this in winter aswell. The texture is less balmy than other Revlon lipbutters and it doesn't melt away easily. (That happened to me with other colours.) I already stocked a second tube for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by skylark

Pros: LOVE the color! its a sheer wearable tangerine color that is both buildable and works with a multitude of other colors (ie you can add a pink gloss to get more of a pinky-orange or put coral reef gloss on top to get straight up coral lips) Also love the texture. It really does go on as a hydrating glossy balm - way better than those "tinted lip balms".
Cons: not a fan of the packaging. Its a little loud for my taste and can't really speak for the staying power.
Bottom line: would buy it again for the texture and color. It's a staple in my color palate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Tutti Frutti! It's a perfect coral orange on my pigmented lips. It's so moisturizing, and I can sheer it out, or layer it for a fresh orange summery pop of color. I also get pretty tan in the summer (even with sunblock) and this looks great whether I'm tan (NC40) or my usual medium skintone (NC30-35). Love these lip butters! Some are more sheer, but this is def one of the more pigmented ones. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm one of the lucky ones that can wear orange lipsticks. The bright bold orange hue of the stick doesn't transfer that bright on the lip. On my pigmented lips, NC40 Olive skin, it shows up as a sheer blood orange color. I can deepen the shade w/ two or three coats. I love this for a nice fresh summer shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by skeeter04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buyer beware, if you are a pale skinned person this will NOT look right on you. I bought this color back in the spring cuz it was a pretty color and everybody claimed how much they liked it. Yes it is a pretty color, BUT if you do not have somewhat tanned skin and are fair or pale-skinned then it will look very orange and oompa-loompa. When I bought it it looked very orange on me and i didnt use it for a while. then as the summer went on and i gradually got tanner, i started using it cuz it had started to look alright. Tutti Fruiti is an orangey-coral color. its very pretty but like i said u must test this color first on your hand to see if it looks ok. i know this color i wont be wearing in the winter, there is a reason they call it a nice warm weather color. I am unsure if id ever get this color again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I debated back and forth whether I should purchase this product or not, then I read a review comparing it to the Revlon gloss in "Coral Reef" and knew right away that this lip butter NEEDS to be in my collection. I found it for about $6 (CAD). I really do love this colour ~ it's not a whambam orange on my lips, but more of a coral but on the orange side. It is much like Coral Reef, indeed. It can be worn alone, or paired with a gloss. Either way, this lip butter looks lovely and applies smooth like butter. I am in desperate need of dupe for when I run out, for once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. Revlon recently changed their animal testing policy so I will not purchase their products anymore.