January 26, 2015 | 2117 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I dyed my hair bright red, I have to wash my hair less often to maintain the color, so I wanted a dry shampoo to absorb the oil in my hair before I had to wash it again. I picked this up at Target for a couple of dollars since the reviews on MUA weren't too bad but I don't really like the product. The smell is okay, I don't really like it but I could deal with it if the product was good. However, it does leave a white cast on my hair (that's easily rubbed out so that's not a problem), but it doesn't do a great job at absorbing oil. The worst part is that I can feel the product in my hair, so my hair feels dirtier after awhile and the oil comes back pretty quickly. I didn't experience any leaking issues so that was a good thing, but I think I'll look for a different dry shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really good dry shampoo for the price. Doesn't leave any white cast in my hair and my hair is black. I hate the smell, but that fades so it isn't a problem. My bottle didn't leak like others' have, and it seems to be lasting a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by underoos

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, I'm a huge devotee of dry shampoos; I've used everything from Klorane to Ojon to B&B, and I have to say: This is without a doubt the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. It leaves my hair tough and frazzled-feeling with that white residue I've grown to loathe so much. It DOES tame the oilies somewhat, but not enough for me to feel confident leaving the house for a second-hair-day of work at my professional office. And the smell! Good Lord, the smell is OUT OF CONTROL. I used this product probably 13 hours ago, and my head STILL smells like some kind of messed up daiquiri. It's supposed to be pineapple, I think, but it's cloying and awful. I was willing to give it a few minutes-- or longer-- to dissipate (a lot of products go on strong but immediately the smell lessens) but no luck. I'm home relaxing, finally, and the terrible smell and feel of my hair is what led me to log in and post this review. I smell ridiculous and I can't get a brush through my hair. Bad + bad = BAD. I wanted this to work because of the low price but I'll be going back to Batiste tomorrow. Thanks but no thanks, Suave.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This dry shampoo is quite decent. It does help remove the oil buildup in my hair. I have super oily hair at the roots. I was my hair around 11pm at night. By 2pm the next day, it is oily and gross. This is when I typically use dry shampoo. I've tried a few. I live in Canada and was only able to find this in the US. I spray a few short spurts in my hair and let it settle for a few minutes. I find that when you first spray it on, you do not see how much product is in your hair. After leaving it on for a few minutes, the white powder develops more strongly in your hair and you can see it better. This is kind of inconvenient as when I first spray it on, I have no idea how much I had put on. However, after a few uses, you get the hand of it and can gauge how much powder was put on. The one downside of this is that this leaves my hair crunchy feeling. However, it is cheap and I don't mind this. The best dry shampoo I've tried so far is the Pssst one to compare which does not leave my hair crunchy. The white powder requires a bit of brushing out to do if you put on too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by D1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't been lucky when it comes to dry shampoo. I decided to try this one, because of reviews on YouTube and on certain blogs, and it has been the best dry shampoo I've tried up to this point. I still don't think it compares to actually washing your hair with shampoo, but its better than nothing!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really not a fan, it's better than nothing on my really oily hair. But the smell is gross, and this stuff is weirdly crunchy.

It is very stiff and no matter how hard I pull the white stuff can't be brushed out.

Even hours later my hair feels oddly crunchy and it does absorb a lot of the oil but my hair still looks kind of matted and not so nice.

Other brands have worked much better for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by onetreehill23

The dry shampoo itself was okay, much better than the tresseme and about as good as baby powder. However, I had the same problem where I used it twice and went to use it again, but all of the product had leaked out despite the fact that it was stored upright with the cap on and nothing pressing the nozzle. If they changed the packaging I would definitely be willing to give it another try as the product wasn't bad, I just barely even got to use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by nikadee1992

I had this for a few weeks (I forgot I purchased it) and I stored it in the cabinet under my sink. I went to use it and it was all gone? I guess it leaked out...but the cap was still on. I thought it was super weird.. I'm just glad I didn't pay a fortune for this product. I paid maybe 3-4 bucks. I won't be buying it again because I don't wanna find an empty can underneath my sink.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by mizzmexxi

I would give it 5 stars but

After the first use like another reviewer i stored it in a drawer and it all leaked out. Not sure how since i the cap was still on so its not like the top was pressing against something to make it spray out.

It worked on my hair and I dont mind the smell and it doesnt weigh down my hair!!
i really wish it didnt leak out cause i would of bought it again. But the can!! lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Best dry shampoo I have tried to date. It leaves my second day hair fresh and soft without leaving a nasty white cast. I do sometimes feel like the bottle runs out quickly, which makes me think it may be leaking? It's not a huge deal though since it's so cheap..I found mine at Walgreens for about 4 dollars!