November 21, 2014 | 1793 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This dry shampoo is quite decent. It does help remove the oil buildup in my hair. I have super oily hair at the roots. I was my hair around 11pm at night. By 2pm the next day, it is oily and gross. This is when I typically use dry shampoo. I've tried a few. I live in Canada and was only able to find this in the US. I spray a few short spurts in my hair and let it settle for a few minutes. I find that when you first spray it on, you do not see how much product is in your hair. After leaving it on for a few minutes, the white powder develops more strongly in your hair and you can see it better. This is kind of inconvenient as when I first spray it on, I have no idea how much I had put on. However, after a few uses, you get the hand of it and can gauge how much powder was put on. The one downside of this is that this leaves my hair crunchy feeling. However, it is cheap and I don't mind this. The best dry shampoo I've tried so far is the Pssst one to compare which does not leave my hair crunchy. The white powder requires a bit of brushing out to do if you put on too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by D1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't been lucky when it comes to dry shampoo. I decided to try this one, because of reviews on YouTube and on certain blogs, and it has been the best dry shampoo I've tried up to this point. I still don't think it compares to actually washing your hair with shampoo, but its better than nothing!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really not a fan, it's better than nothing on my really oily hair. But the smell is gross, and this stuff is weirdly crunchy.

It is very stiff and no matter how hard I pull the white stuff can't be brushed out.

Even hours later my hair feels oddly crunchy and it does absorb a lot of the oil but my hair still looks kind of matted and not so nice.

Other brands have worked much better for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by onetreehill23

The dry shampoo itself was okay, much better than the tresseme and about as good as baby powder. However, I had the same problem where I used it twice and went to use it again, but all of the product had leaked out despite the fact that it was stored upright with the cap on and nothing pressing the nozzle. If they changed the packaging I would definitely be willing to give it another try as the product wasn't bad, I just barely even got to use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by nikadee1992

I had this for a few weeks (I forgot I purchased it) and I stored it in the cabinet under my sink. I went to use it and it was all gone? I guess it leaked out...but the cap was still on. I thought it was super weird.. I'm just glad I didn't pay a fortune for this product. I paid maybe 3-4 bucks. I won't be buying it again because I don't wanna find an empty can underneath my sink.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by mizzmexxi

I would give it 5 stars but

After the first use like another reviewer i stored it in a drawer and it all leaked out. Not sure how since i the cap was still on so its not like the top was pressing against something to make it spray out.

It worked on my hair and I dont mind the smell and it doesnt weigh down my hair!!
i really wish it didnt leak out cause i would of bought it again. But the can!! lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Best dry shampoo I have tried to date. It leaves my second day hair fresh and soft without leaving a nasty white cast. I do sometimes feel like the bottle runs out quickly, which makes me think it may be leaking? It's not a huge deal though since it's so cheap..I found mine at Walgreens for about 4 dollars!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I am trying to wash my hair less because I'm trying to preserve my color and to reduce damage to my hair. I work out everyday however, so its hard not to wash. I use this dry shampoo to combat smelly hair and on clean hair to add some extra volume to my hair. I've used this one and the regular dry shampoo that Suave makes. I like the scent of this one better but I think the other Suave one is better.

I've had problems with the bottle of the other Suave dry shampoo that others have talked about; leakage, cloggage, only two uses per bottle. I contacted customer service and they sent me a coupon for a refund. I think perhaps they had trouble with packaging with some of their bottles, but I've bought three bottles since and not had troubles. For 3 bucks its worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by sbenowitz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this Suave Dry Shampoo twice at CVS. The first time, the can was on its side in a drawer and somehow it leaked al over the drawer. I bought it again, thinking I learned my lesson. i stored the new one upright, and somehow , after 2 uses, the can is empty. The Batiste Dry Shampoos at Sally are just as cheap, and much more reliable! Try that instead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This very affordable spray to revive 2nd day hair fell short of my expectations. The formula smelled too strong and odd + actually made my fine to medium hair feeling too smooth and not at all volumized or refreshed.I like that it contains keratin though and is probably better for dry or damage hair-types.