September 20, 2014 | 1194 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by modestyblaise78

A friend of mine who is working for Lush recommended me this product because the drugstore soap in my kitchen irritated my hands.
I needed to deal with dry, itchy and red skin for more than two weeks, which transformed into something way better immediately after one use of this.
Basically I bought it because I needed a hand conditioner - something which is going to soften my hands (because I am washing them all the time and because I hate fat, thick hand creams and not being able to touch anything after I put them on) - and for that purpose, it is just perfect!
Now...
I am not a fan of the price and of the smell - it is really expensive and I can not imagine using this product on my body because I really dislike the smell of it.
But it truly saved my hands and I do not know any better product for that purpose.
I'll be mostly using it after washing hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

Nothing makes my skin feel more amazing than this. Especially after a long winter. My skin has been so dry & this has changed it completely. It also smells soooo good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this even though it is in the pricey side. I got it as a sample when I was a bit iffy and wanted to make sure that I was making the right decision. The sales assistant told me you can use it as a hair treatment as well and that convinced me enough to buy the full tub, because I don't have dry skin really and didn't need it just as a skin moisturiser. I love anything rose flavoured or scented so it was kind of a no brainer for me :) plus I am a big time fan of lush and this is one of my favourite products of theirs. I've had the tub for a couple months now and I still have heaps left!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by loverbug2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the way my skin feels after using this but it smells like beer to me! Icky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

This is my favorite scent in the world!!! Creamy rose candy in a jar. I use it as a lotion and as a hair leave in and the smell sticks around for hours, also leaving hair and skin nice and smooth. A little goes a long way so one pot will probably last three months easy for me. I will buy over and over

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by keishanicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a rose fan but like this scent. Wish it was in a bottle and cheaper. Love how it makes my skin feels.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am still on the fence whether or not I like the scent. I probably could grow to love it if I use it everyday. It last a long time. I don't like the packaging and I don't like the cost, but it does soften the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by wiwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product! It doesn't smell like typical rose (that smell makes me sick), but a less powdery sweeter rose. It hydrates the skin really well and I never need to use body lotion when I get out of the shower. You don't need much each time and it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the feel, HATE the smell! This reminds me of something old ladies wear to church on a Sunday morning! My lovely BF gifted me this for Valentines Day this year (awww he's so thoughtful). I hate the smell but wow my skin feels FANTASTIC after using this. A little goes a long way so while it's expensive it should last you aaaaages.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by xanshadowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was recommended to me by the Lush girl as part of a three step routine. I was skeptical as I had been constantly plagued by itchy dry skin even before winter started as my legs always dry out even using a ton of lotion. Anyways I only bought steps 1 & 2 due to my budget this was step 2. After step 1 Dreamwash my skin felt soothed and I lost the urge to itch almost completely. Though I did feel like it left behind a residue that was probably supposed to be a primer for it's companion Dreamcream which was recommended as step 3. But who knows anyways Ro's Body Conditioner took care of that filmy feeling for me. I put it on and left it on for about a minute before rinsing off like I was told. But I don't think anything rinsed off I think my skin sucked it all up. I felt great my skin felt like it had one of my old thirty minute long moisturizing routines for only a minute and it's ten hours later and I still don't have the urge to itch! I'll probably go back for the Dreamcream for my really bad days when I can't hop in the shower but for now but for now I declare victory over my dry skin! HUZZAH!