September 17, 2014 | 1803 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by vuj

In looove with this shade on me. For reference I am NC30 in MAC and Natural Tan in Bobbi Brown. This color is great on my lips, like another reviewer said, it's a MLBB but in a more plum tone. I've been loving revlon's lip butter collection. Another great one is Figjam if you're looking for tones that compliment medium tone skin. A good tip is to make sure you exfoliate your lips. This will really emphasis the dry patches if your lips aren't maintained. The lasting power is decent, and it's low maintenance since it's sheer and can be built up for a more intense color impact.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a beautiful plum berry shade, not as moisturizing as I would have liked. But very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Morganox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have very pale skin and it's very hard for me to find a colour that works and doesn't make me look like a clown or goth-y but this is just perfect. It's moisturizing and pretty. The only downside is that you really don't get a lot of product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a nice dried rose petal colour. I love how it looks on my lips. Less balmy than other Revlon lipbutters. Not stays on lips for much like other colours. I need to refresh it in every chance, which makes my lips feel dry. I suppose I wouldn't buy this one again. But I'll continue using it until it's finished.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I just got this and unfortunately it's not what I wanted it to be. I was expecting a plum color yet somehow on me it is almost a nude pink with a hint of mauve! It's a nice color and creamy but it's more of a spring color and I was looking for something a little richer for fall. This also feels more drying then my other 2 lip butters.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This product is a dark mauve/plum color. It comes off too dark on my lips. THis product is a tad bit pricey for a drugstore lip product. I love the product overall, just not this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After seeing all the hype over Revlon lip butters, I decided to give one a try. I'm not a lipstick fan; I prefer MAC lipglass, Clinique SuperBalm and other heavy glosses. I picked up Sugar Plum as I am typically drawn to plums and applied it as soon as I got to my car. I love the packaging, and overall this is a good product. I would call it a light, creamy lipstick rather than a tinted balm or anything else. It's consistency and feel is nothing spectacular but it is lighter than regular lipsticks and goes on smoothly. If I apply a thin layer, this shade is a mauvy pink. With additional layers, it builds up to a bright but not obscene plummy mauve. There is no glitter or shimmer to it, and when it fades, it does fade to a stained look. Nice product, great color, not drying. Feels better than the L'Oreal leBalm in my opinion. I might not rebuy it only because I prefer gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Thursday_Next

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it. The quilted look of the tube cap, the smoothness, the color is just strong enough. Sugar Plum is an ideal shade for a redheads if you want something just a bit louder than neutral. I am not comfortable with almost any lip colors...I found Stila's limited edition Raisin lip gloss and that was the only lip color I felt safe applying with abandon until this one. This is very similar, without the gold flecks in Raisin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by slkeeth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely lipstick. I like a richly tinted lip balm, and this works well for me. It is very moisturizing, but not slick or sticky like a gloss. As other reviewers have noted, it is a plum-pink color. I like to wear it when I'm going more "cool" with my outfit/makeup (I have fair, neutral skin).

I also have Pink Truffle, which is AMAZING, and Tutti Frutti, which is a coral that is a bit too orange-y for me most days.

I love the Sugar Plum, though--almost to the bottom and need to get some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love the colour of this. In the tube it looks like it has a lot of brown in it, but on my lips it comes out really different... A lovely rosey colour. I can't really detect any mauve like other reviewers but maybe it comes out a little different on everyone depending on the natural pigments of their lips. I find the formula of this lip butter really smooth and easy to apply. Pigmentation is also pretty good.. I usually apply 2 coats to get good colour. This lipbutter is fairly moisturising but i find it best to wear a lip balm underneath. It leaves a high shine finish on my lips so i don't apply any gloss over the top. I don't think this colour is like MLBB as others have described and I would not describe this colour as a neutral colour. It is a muted rosey medium red on my lips. I find it very wearable for everyday as it's not too bright and in your face. Definitely one of my favourite revlon lip butters.