February 1, 2015 | 1135 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by minisun98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I am impressed! The formula is very moisturizing and the color goes on beautifully! At first the color is really intimidating because of how dark it is, but once you put it on, the color is a beautiful, slightly plummier color than my lip color. This does not have any shimmers, although it is very glossy. I did take one lippie off because the formula did not last very long. But very happy with the purchase!! :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My first Revlon Lip Butter was Gumdrop, a light lilac. I liked it enough to try more.
Sugar Plum was one i tried... and it went back.
Sugar Plum is a medium dark yet sheer, cool red. I like genuinely plum lipsticks -- MAC Musky Amethyst, Kat von D. Oh My Goth -- and plum glosses -- MAC Dark as Night and On Display -- for example. On my lips Sugar Plum was too red and not plummy enough, and i do not wear red lipstick, so it went back.
I now have 6 Lip Butters, and Sugar Plum is not one of them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

It's a bit of a deceiving color - in the tube it's a dark plum but on my lips it turns out to a pretty bright berry color. Out of the 4 lip butters I picked up, this is my least favorite only because of the misleading color but it's still a wearable color for my skintone. Moisturizing power is decent, nothing to rave about but if you're looking for that dark purple berry color, this isn't the right product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own so MANY of these lip butters and this is the latest one I have picked up. I have been using it non stop all week and it has become my staple, easy, plum berry color for the fall/winter. It's perfect for my medium complexion and I adore it. It doesn't last too long, but I don't mind reapplying. It can be built up to an intense plum/berry on me, to a sheer version and is easy to apply even without a mirror!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by vuj

In looove with this shade on me. For reference I am NC30 in MAC and Natural Tan in Bobbi Brown. This color is great on my lips, like another reviewer said, it's a MLBB but in a more plum tone. I've been loving revlon's lip butter collection. Another great one is Figjam if you're looking for tones that compliment medium tone skin. A good tip is to make sure you exfoliate your lips. This will really emphasis the dry patches if your lips aren't maintained. The lasting power is decent, and it's low maintenance since it's sheer and can be built up for a more intense color impact.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a beautiful plum berry shade, not as moisturizing as I would have liked. But very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Morganox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have very pale skin and it's very hard for me to find a colour that works and doesn't make me look like a clown or goth-y but this is just perfect. It's moisturizing and pretty. The only downside is that you really don't get a lot of product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a nice dried rose petal colour. I love how it looks on my lips. Less balmy than other Revlon lipbutters. Not stays on lips for much like other colours. I need to refresh it in every chance, which makes my lips feel dry. I suppose I wouldn't buy this one again. But I'll continue using it until it's finished.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I just got this and unfortunately it's not what I wanted it to be. I was expecting a plum color yet somehow on me it is almost a nude pink with a hint of mauve! It's a nice color and creamy but it's more of a spring color and I was looking for something a little richer for fall. This also feels more drying then my other 2 lip butters.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This product is a dark mauve/plum color. It comes off too dark on my lips. THis product is a tad bit pricey for a drugstore lip product. I love the product overall, just not this color.