December 17, 2014 | 1747 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

No complaints at all, it's my fave of all three. I use tuapey shades a lot so I knew I'd be drawn to it. The liners are long lasting. I fall asleep with my makeup on sometimes and my eyeshadow looks practically identical. Large mirror, brush included, and eyeliner since the black shade works as a black powder liner that I use anyway. I just got back from a mini vacation and it was all I took with me, great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so... I completely changed my opinion about this palette and i'm gonna tell you why:
I bought it and first, i HATED this palette.
I'm NC35, C4.... And when i used the e/s, for like a month, all it transfered for my skin was the sheen, the glitter part. And very light. The colors didn't pop...

I HATED, UNTIL THE DAY THAT AN ANGEL FROM THIS FORUM TOLD ME THIS:

Try to rub several layers off from the e/s with a tissue, then you'll see the color. I had the same problem.

AND THAT WAS IT!
It totally worked for me, and i can't see my makeup without this palette anymore.
I think that this is something that they should improve, because how can someone guess that after a month of using, i still had to rub it to make the e/s color pop?

But even though this palette is amazing!!!!!! This was hate at first sight and then i fell in love!!!!!

Totally recommend, and don't forget: If you tried for eveeerrrr and the e/s color didn't pop in your naked palette, rub it with a tissue!

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by MissBlueJay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Naked 2 Palette... Naked 2 Palette... Naked 2 Palette!

Everywhere I turned I seemed to hear this being said on youtube like a year or two ago. Finally got around to buying it and now I know why everyone talked so highly of this product!

The colours are a mixture of matte and shimmer.
All in the natural colour selection so it can suit anyone!
Hardly any fall-out!
The colour looks amazing! (especially with the urban decay eyeshadow primer)
The brush works wonders!
And the packaging is simple and good quality, nothing moves in this case!
I have had this palette for over a year now and I have not seen pan yet (dont know what that says about me)

For something that is great quality and you are wanting to start with neutrals, I SUGGEST this palette!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Becca5haw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this palette. I have had it for about 2 years, this is the only eye shadow that I use and I always like to put at least some shadow on my eyes however I have been trying to use my naked 3 since that came out. Anyway, I have only hit the base with one of the colors so it has lasted me a very long time so well worth the price. The colors I think are quite pigmented so there's no need to put a lot of product on your brush just make sure you're using a good brush. These shadows are all mainly shimmer except the highlight, black and a matte brown. I find that they stay put all day and night so there's no need for me to touch up. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift from an amazing friend. I truly believe I could trash almost every other shadow I own, and this would keep me covered. There are enough options, matte and shimmer, lights and darks, to accomplish almost any look. The colors are very pigmented, and glide on amazingly. Made sure you tap your brush before applying, or you will get fallout when applying. I use this palette nearly every. There is not a single color in Naked 2 that I haven't found a use for. I can even use Tease to fill in my brows, and Blackout makes a great liner. All of the colors are just beautiful, and would likely flatter almost all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by sandnigga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love the colors in this palette. Very nice for a neutral look. My only complaint is that it includes a repeat of Half Baked from the original palette and there aren't enough mattes.

However, I don't know if it's just my palette but I've noticed a few of the eyeshadow pans falling out from the palette as if the glue used was really cheap or the material of the packaging can't hold the pans properly? Regardless it's annoying. I have to stay careful when I open the palette when one of the pans aren't secure and I have to remember to glue it back in, which is inconvenient. All of my other palettes don't have this problem so it's definitely this one. Otherwise it's a great palette, but since it can't stay still I wouldn't recommend taking this on a trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by mayssiworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Naked 2 is definitivly a must-have, with alots of matte or glittery shades that let you create a natural, neutral to smokey eye makeup. The colors are amazing, my fav's : ''Chopper'' - ''Half-Baked'' - ''Tease'' - ''Snakebite''. But they ate soooooo fally!! It is thought a little expensive, but can be affordable for some.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic palette. I received it as a gift about a year and a half ago and it is still going strong. None of the shades have broken and even through constant almost daily wear there is still plenty of product left. The versatility of this palette is great, very easy to create simple, yet beautiful, day and work looks as well as effortlessly transitioning to night looks. I love the nude base color, foxy, as well as bootycall, which I use to brighten up my inner corners. It's ridiculous how many looks you can achieve by using this palette and the colors blend really well. The staying power is quite good, and I have oily lids. Definitely would recommend this palette to anyone. A must have for any makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

My favourite from the NAKED -series palettes. A nice everyday makeup palette, that has shadows that work well to work, school etc. with some darker colors you can use in evening makeups too.

The packaging is a lot better than in NAKED1, it stays much cleaner and nicer, and feels like better quality too.

Would maybe repurchase but i belive i dont need to in a looong time from now!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Addictedxx24

I love this naked palette. It was my first purchase of the naked trio. Loved all the shades. Shortly after, the black shadow chip fell out when I opened it! Hadn't used it for a bit and I was trying to pry it open, 5 shadow chips fell out all over the carpet and broke!!!! I took pictures and hope to have it replaced by Urban Decay (probably won't happen but I can hope). I was happy that at least my favorite, verve, stayed in place! My absolute favorite shade!