August 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. It's cooler-toned than the first (which I also own and love.) My favorite shades by far are Booty Call, Tease and Busted. Gorgeous.

The only negative I have is that I have lost 2 eye shadows (nearly three) because the pans popped out and the shadow shattered. Extremely disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by imi11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first Urban Decay product I have purchased, and also the first large eyeshadow palette I have purchased. I liked the idea that it came with a number of shades that were neutral as I am not a brights shade girl.

The shade selection is great because it includes matte, frost and shimmer shades. A perfect combination of shades for all occasions, matte shades for work and shimmer and frost shades for a night out! I use it every day, and my favourite shades are tease, foxy, and snakebite. Although I love them all these are the ones I use most days!

I find the shades last pretty much all day, especially if I am wearing a primer or paintpot, so that impresses me. There is also very little fall out, especially if you don't double dip the brushes (applying colour to both sides of the brush at a time).

I found the price to be pretty good, considering an individual UD shade is around $15-20 AUD and the palette cost me about $60 AUD. I've had the palette for a few months now and i haven't even hit the pan on the shades I use everyday.

I am very glad I invested in this palette, and I think if you are after a netural palette and you like brown shades this is the palette for you. I don't own the other Naked palettes, and I don't think i'd purchase them either mainly because I don't like the shade selection as much as this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by heididilello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes, this is very pricey, Luckly for me it was a gift from my amazing boyfriend :) Its DEFINITELY worth every penny you spend. The colors are so vibrant. They feel like butter and they dont sweat off they last all day. Its a perfect palette of colors for your day at the office or a more riskay night on the town. Whether your eyelids are oily or not, these shadows will stay put. I wear this everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by lexi3324

Yes, this is very pricey, but its DEFINITELY worth it. The colors are so vibrant and feel like butter. They are gorgeous colors that last all day. This is personally my favorite pallet because it has nudes and it has a few light pinks. I don't use an eyeshadow primer and they still last (I even have oily eyelids!). I wear this everyday and theres still plenty of product lef and I know it will last me years.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Katiedoggett123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS. Urban Decay always has the best eye shadows. I use mine almost every day! I don't think I'll ever run out. All the colors are beautiful and would look good on just about anyone. For the price it is a little much but I love it and well worth the money. I always said I'd just stick with original naked palette but now I have the 2nd and the naked basics palette. If you're not wanting to buy every palette they come out with don't buy! If you do, then enjoy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

This is my favorite naked pallet of all of them. The colors are so natural and I love every single one of them. I use this pallet basically everyday and I am just so in love with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by prowl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I think along the same line as many others that if you are the first timers, you should go for the Naked 1. If you have the Naked 1, you don't need this Naked 2, but you may go for the Naked 3. What I found it difficult to apply this palette is that despite my cool undertone, the grayish taupey colours are so hard to look good on Asian small Almond eyes (too bad and sad). The colours themselves are so nice. I particularly like verve and YdK on the inner lids. Anything farther than suspect are actually off limit for me (too dark). Strange is a really good matte highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by merrittmollie

I'm usually a drugstore kind of girl, but I decided to splurge and get a NAKED palette. I knew I didn't really want the NAKED3 because I didn't feel like it would complement my blue eyes; so I was torn between the NAKED and NAKED2. I decided to go for the latter because the shaded somewhat beckoned me to them. At first, I wasn't too impressed. I felt like my wet n wild eye shadows were better quality. I kept on trucking on and now, I'm in LOVE with this palette! The shades are beautiful and the packaging is sturdy and strong! I gave it 4/5 for the price, and I will explain why (obviously lol). Normally, UD eyeshadows are $19, so 12 in one palette is a steal! All things considered, I still feel like $52 is extremely expensive for and eyeshadow palette, but I'm willing to spend that money for amazing eyeshadows. I hope to buy the original naked next, I hope it's just as good, if not better!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by makeshiftrift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these naked palettes. They are not inexpensive but the color payoff is superb and last a long time. They take the guess work out of look bc they are so popular you can google each palette and see some one in any skin/hair/eye color comleting a look that will look glam as well as professional. Since they are so popular you can walk into any major department store and essentially "try before you buy". Love these palettes!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm SO disappointed by this palette! Seriously! When this palette first came out forever ago, I didn't crave it that much and I didn't feel the urge to buy it. During the past few weeks I've really enjoyed "natural smokey eyes", and I looked at a 1000 different swatching photos of the colors in the Naked 2 palette, and a bird whispered in my ear and said that I should buy it, because this palette contained colors which aren't similar to some other eyeshadows in my collection... When it first arrived, the first impression were really good - the packaging is great and the mirror inside the palette is really good! I also swatched some of the shadows on the back of my hand and some of them felt really buttery. Some others - like Chopper and Tease, felt quite dry in my opinion.

I have played around with it now the last few days and I really regret buying it. The colors aren't unique at all, they're just like.. Any other shadows inside a natural eyeshadow palette. I also find them really hard to blend! I tried out the two darkest shades - Busted and Blackout - and THEY DID NOT BLEND! At all! I had to blend for like 5 minutes before they looked a tiny bit blended. Some of the shadows have a lot of fall out as well (CHOPPER!!!).... Beautiful colors, but hard to work with. I will still keep the palette though, because as I said - the colors are really pretty and with a good base, the lightest colors (like Chopper, Half Baked and so on) can work great on the lid - but as I said, with a REALLY good base. Without base - crap crap crap. All the reasons above is why I give this palette to lippies. Doesn't deserve more than that from me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No