August 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Opuszek1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so far in my top 3 of BB creams and I have tried 16 different ones.
It has by far the highest and build-able coverage of all BB creams and it doubles up as a concealer. Even though the coverage is medium to full it doesn't look cakey.
It lasts all day, even through a gym session.
It has a very good oil control.
It doesn't promote spots which is a major issue for me with some other BB creams and foundations.
The only disadvantages are:
- it is a bit difficult to spread as it is very thick, but this can be helped with a good moisturizer underneath
- it comes only in 2 shades, I am lucky enough that one of them suits me well
- a bit costly
Still it is for now my HG and has replaced foundations in my make-up routine. I highly recommend!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

There are two things that I don't particularly like about this product, but overall I do still like it a lot. First of all, the shade range is crap. I use number 1, but it is a tiny bit too dark. The other thing is that it's more expensive than a lot of other BB creams, especially Missha's Perfect Cover. However, the coverage is far superior to Perfect Cover and it is also less oily. On some days I wear one or the other alone, and on others I mix them together. The latter is especially favorable on days when I need a little bit more coverage. Cho Bo Yang has no scent and it is a lot thicker than Perfect Cover; the coverage is definitely medium-heavy to heavy. I really wish they'd introduce more colors, especially one that's more like Perfect Cover in 13. If you're looking for a BB cream for oily skin or need a more long-lasting version, definitely try this one if you think you can find a good color match.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No