MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

4.2

Water Titanium Dioxide Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Cyclopentasiloxane Dipropylene Glycol Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone Phenyl Trimethicone Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate Calcium Stearate Ethylhexyl Salicylate Magnesium Sulfate Sorbitan Sesquioleate Diisostearyl Malate Talc Iron Oxides Beeswax Iron Oxides Iron Oxides Phenoxyethanol Tocopheryl Acetate Butylparaben Cordyceps Sinensis Extract Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance Houttuynia Cordata Extract Hydroxyethylcellulose Methylparaben Propylparaben Triethoxycaprylylsilane Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer Propylene Carbonate Adenosine Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract Laminaria Japonica Extract Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract Bletilla Striata Root Extract Echinacea Purpurea Extract Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract Lycium Chinense Root Extract Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract Cnidium Officinale Root Extract Coptis Chinensis Root Extract Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract Morus Alba Bark Extract Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract Poria Cocos Extract Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract Silica Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 4/7/2012 1:39:00 PM

I love this cream!

I do not know about the skin care properties, but this is one great foundation.

I wear shade #1. It is just a tiny bit darker than my NC15 skin. A lovely, light beige.

It stays on and on and on!

I can just use blotting paper on top of it if need be.

I wear the tiniest amount. It is a bit thick so applying a tiny amount only can be challenging.

It looks great around my eye area, too, as it does not accentuate the fine lines.

The SPF is a great plus for me, too.

The only problem is it is not sold in my home country. Grr! I hear there are fake BB creams, too, so how do I know I will get a genuine one as I am not able to buy it from a shop and Missha´s web store does not ship internationally?

BTW my sis uses this, too, and her skin looks better than EVER with ChoBoYang on!

EDIT: I will buy more! This is THE best foundation ever!

on 2/19/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently purchased a whole travel size trial kit of all Missha's BB creams. The Moisture and Matte BB Creams made me break out but this one stayed on my face through out the day and the oil control was way better than the Matte one. This one didnt make me break out and my face is pretty oily and sensitive!!

on 1/24/2012 9:33:00 PM

Having checked out Missha's marketing of this particular BB cream ("best for dry and/or sensitive skin," "works better in drier seasons"), I picked up a travel size tube of this for my mother when I repurchased my beloved Perfect Cover. I ended up trying it instead when my typically-oily skin went through a more sensitive and dry stage... and my poor mother never got to see that tube. The Cho Bo Yang is actually a little thicker than Perfect Cover, and the texture feels a little more dry - not what I was expecting in a BB cream advertised for dry skin. It absorbs oil well, doesn't accentuate dry patches, and generally lasts all day for me. Coverage is medium but can fairly easily be sheered down or built up, and it looks remarkably natural. I don't know that ingredients like "velvet and pure gold" (???) necessarily help my skin in any way, but it hasn't aggravated any skin issues or caused breakouts or reactions for me. It's quick and easy to apply with my fingers in the morning, and I've gotten a lot of compliments on my skin when I've worn it. I love the squeeze tube - why don't more foundations use this packaging? The downsides... It is a bit expensive, with a $45.99 price tag for the 50ml size, but Missha does offer frequent promotions; I picked up a 50ml tube from the MisshaUS site recently for $9.99. And the shade range is extremely limited. I've been wearing shade 1 (Natural Beige), and it comes out of the tube almost a pale pinky-grey color. I was slightly horrified when I saw it, but somehow it adjusts well to my NW20 skin. I never thought I'd jump on the BB cream bandwagon - so few foundations actually last through my daily life (15-hour days, mostly working outdoors) without irritating my (sensitive, very breakout- and reaction-prone) skin, and I doubted BB creams would live up to the hype with their long lists of often bizarre ingredients. This and Perfect Cover have made a believer out of me.

on 1/24/2012 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so far in my top 3 of BB creams and I have tried 16 different ones.
It has by far the highest and build-able coverage of all BB creams and it doubles up as a concealer. Even though the coverage is medium to full it doesn't look cakey.
It lasts all day, even through a gym session.
It has a very good oil control.
It doesn't promote spots which is a major issue for me with some other BB creams and foundations.
The only disadvantages are:
- it is a bit difficult to spread as it is very thick, but this can be helped with a good moisturizer underneath
- it comes only in 2 shades, I am lucky enough that one of them suits me well
- a bit costly
Still it is for now my HG and has replaced foundations in my make-up routine. I highly recommend!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There are two things that I don't particularly like about this product, but overall I do still like it a lot. First of all, the shade range is crap. I use number 1, but it is a tiny bit too dark. The other thing is that it's more expensive than a lot of other BB creams, especially Missha's Perfect Cover. However, the coverage is far superior to Perfect Cover and it is also less oily. On some days I wear one or the other alone, and on others I mix them together. The latter is especially favorable on days when I need a little bit more coverage. Cho Bo Yang has no scent and it is a lot thicker than Perfect Cover; the coverage is definitely medium-heavy to heavy. I really wish they'd introduce more colors, especially one that's more like Perfect Cover in 13. If you're looking for a BB cream for oily skin or need a more long-lasting version, definitely try this one if you think you can find a good color match.