October 26, 2014 | 1571 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would have to say that this is my HG drugstore concealer. I find myself always going back to this one. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the sponge tip, it's not sanitary in my opinion. The coverage of this concealer is incredible and it goes on very natural looking and not cakey at all. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I do not understand the hype of this product! When I first used it, I used it under my eyes and it immediately caked up! I even used it with and without primer and it still caked. I don't recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a very strange product indeed! Why on earth they felt the need to put a ball of foam on the end of it as an applicator, I will never know! It may have worked of the foam ball was half the size, but it's huge! I found myself ripping the ball off within two days of using it, this works, however each click dispenses a huge amount of concealer, so it's messy and quite wasteful. In terms of coverage, it's pretty good and does 'erase' blemishes and under eye darkness, however it is quite drying and settles into the lines around the eyes, giving an ageing effect. I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lexie410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so disappointed with this concealer. No matter how I apply it, it just doesn't give me good coverage. I don't even have terrible dark circles to begin with. Maybe it's my oily skin, I'm not sure, but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really had high hopes for this because everybody raves about it, but it really didn't impress me. I feels weird under my eyes and it does not have a good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Heezy

I was surprised that I liked this product. The maybelline fit me concealer got such good reviews and I hated it. This is nothing like that one. I have it in the color brightener and it does a lovely job of brightening my complexion and helping with the shadows and circles in my under eye and side of my nose area. A little of the product goes a long way, I don't think you would want to apply too much. It has decent longevity. As far as the packaging, I don't like it. I don't like the sponge applicator, it's not hygienic and the click up product doesn't allow you to control the amount of product. Those are my only complaints, overall I am happy with this product and will be purchasing in some other shades

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this concealer i have it in the shade light but next time im going to get fair so it illuminates my eyes more its a very nice medium coverage concealer that when worn really brightens up your face id say this concealer is best for undereyes or places where you dont need much coverage definitely set this with powder because the formula will crease if not the sponge maybe unhygenic to some people but i quite like it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this after hearing it raved about on YouTube. I don't see what all the fuss is about but it's not a terrible product. I have the concealer in medium and the brightener shade. The concealer is great for covering up small blemishes and dark circles but the consistency can be a little cakey and cling to dry spots on my face. The brightener shade isn't terrible but is a little too pink for my liking. But they both do the job and I'll probably repurchase.

I do really like the packaging and the little sponge tip applicator just because it's so different an unique.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by eblondie89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this is the illuminate formula. I really like this product. I'm not going to claim it covers my under eye circles completely, because it doesn't, but it does provide some coverage, beautifully brightens the area. I use this with my everyday foundation, with my TM and even bare faced. I love that its so versatile and works with so many other products. I'm currently using this as a highlighter as well, a long my cheek bones, forehead, down my nose, chin, cupids bow, brow bone and also to disguise my horrible little veins underneath my nostrils! the puffy applicator is fun to work with. I also use this during the day as a quick pick me up when I feel my eye area or face is looking a bit dull. would purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by SweetNLow1602

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad product, I bought the neutrilizer toned one and it does cover up my circles. I have a extremely oily T zone and super dry under my eyes. Even with Vit E oil and moisturizer I have a hard time blending this in to the rest of my makeup. Not sure if its just me or because I am super dry there but it gets blotchy and flakey.