Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

3.6

Polybutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Neopentyl Glycol Dithylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Zinc Ricinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Fragrance, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain:, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

on 9/20/2012 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love all the Revlon Lip Butters and this one is among my top favorites. Application is amazing, it glides on smoothly and feels creamy on the lips (something I like). It never dries out my lips, which is something that a lot of lip products do and it leaves a nice glossy finish. The color is a beautiful nude that doesn't give me corpse lips. I find myself reaching for this whenever I want my eyes to be the focus. A lot of people seem to have trouble with the lasting power but I think they're are being unrealistic. This color will last 2-3 hours on my lips before it starts fading which is plenty enough time for me. If I'm eating or drinking, it fades sooner which happens to all lip products. This product doesn't claim to be long wearing so I expect to reapply it if I want all day color. I choose this product because of its moisture. If I want long wearing, I'll pick another product.

on 9/20/2012 10:10:00 PM

amazing product! beatiful nude shade. It's so mostiruzing, it feels like your putting on chapsitck, but it has great color to it. This is a gorgeous nude color, my only complaint is that you have to reapply it a lot to get it to stay on. Would def buy again.

on 9/16/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok so i have been wanting a nude lip for like 5 years now... my lips are pretty red on there own, so i want sure how to get get them nude... i usually wear reddish colors cuz its not that far from my natural lip color. i asked around what color maight be good and some one recmd this. the very next day (yesterday, saturday) i ran out to get it... i liked the color in the tube and on my hand so i got it. when i did my make up i liked the way my lips felt after butting this on... but... im not really sure its right for me.. it kinda looked like an off whitesh color... idk... im thinkin maybe i need a lip liner to maybe off set the color a bit... idk. but it wasnt o much money but i dont know if i can return it and get a different one... but it did make my lips feel really good!

Considering the hype surrounding Revlon's Lip Butters, I decided to give it a shot. Thought Creme Brulee would be the closest to a nude lip that I was looking for. I love the packaging. The moisturizing aspect of the Lip Butter was great also. Unfortunately, the color was way too pale and frosty for me so I returned it. I would, however, consider purchasing another shade.

on 8/27/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite nude lipstick! It is sheer but still has some color. The thing I love the most about this lipstick is it's not drying. I will sometimes wear it on top of a matte nude lipstick. It leaves a little shine and does not totally dry my lips out. It's good for an everyday look and is super easy to apply since it is more on the sheer side.

on 8/24/2012 9:46:00 PM

I got this with a Colourstay offer, so didn't pay for it. I'd wanted to try one from the lip butter range and thought that Creme Brulee would be a good neutral starting point. It's not quite the colour I was expecting - it's kind of a milky latte tan type of colour, where as I was thinking it'd be a kind of a golden nude. That said, it's really sheer, so it didn't really matter that the colour wasn't 100% me.

The formula reminds me alot of the L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick - same opacity and moisturizing glossy finish.

It's a nice sheer lipstick but I can't really see how it got so hyped.

on 8/23/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really dont understand some of the negative feedback about this color because i absolutely love it! This was my first color along with the creamsickle and I adore it. I have been looking for a nude lip color for a long long time, and had seen and read several great reviews about the lip butters, so I decided to take a leap and try them. The creme brule a is a shear very light brown almost kind of a golden tint nude color. I am a fair skinned person and I must say I absolutely adore the way this color looks on me. It is sheer so it's buildable and even know I am light skin it still blends in perfectly with my color. This look color looks great in the summertime with dark smokey eyes and I will definitely buy this over and over again

The Revlon lip butter I bought (in creme brulee) has its pros and cons. The lip butter formula itsef is amazing - doesn't dry out your lips and makes them super moisturised and soft! I wanted a nude shade and to be honest, creme brulee doesn't really do it for me. It's more...brown than nude? It doesn't make any difference really to the colour of my lips. Overall, it's quite a good product, I'd definitely buy it again but not in that shade.

Face it the packaging on these babies are cute. Other than the hype, that was one thing that reeled me in to buy these. Yeah they are pretty to look at, the colors that Revlon released for this collection is awesome. I think they did a really good job in terms of colors, really beautiful colors. Onto the product. There is no scent to them ( i kind of thought there would be, anyone else?). It looks like a brown, tan, nude. But goes on sheer to be a warm beigy nude tint. They are really really creamy. In fact, it looks like you could be wearing a lipgloss. It feels really good when you put it on your lips. I mean they feel soft! However...even if you have nice exfoiliated bare lips, the lipstick still looks streaky and kinda runny. Im thinking it does that because of its REALLY creamy texture. Again, feels good, looks bad. If you have this problem that I do I recommend using a lipliner though to be honest when I first heard of the lipbutters I didnt even think about having to use a lipliner. I thought it was supposed to be one of those lipsticks that you can put on without a mirror. I still recommend people still trying it out because Ive read other reviews about it and not every one has had the same problem as I do. I love the color though

on 8/9/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a gorgeous shade but only if applied over a neutral liner. I am super pale and yellow toned and this looks dead and almost green on me if I don't wear a liner. But with a liner it is amazing. Creamsicle is another shade that must be worn with a liner. Perhaps this would be nicer on tanner skintones than mine as a simple balm to bring out the gold tones.

Popular Lipsticks