Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

3.9

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed/Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/ Jojoba Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Sclareolide, Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract

on 5/16/2012 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this eye cream. I use this in the mornings under my Armani corrector and then use concealer; at night I use Estee Lauder's advanced eye repair. I might even like this more than the EL eye repair. Its no miracle worker but it just in general, makes my eyes look less tired. I can always use some of that! I'm chronically sleep deprived. I realize nothing will help that except, well....sleep. But, since I cant usually control how much sleep I can get this has been a great aid in battling the fatigued undereye circles and bags. It just smooths out and brightens my eye area a little. I cant say anything about wrinkles since I dont really have any undereye wrinkles, (I'm 27) and I also didnt really purchase it for that reason. However I do love the smell and how soothing it is. The few times I have put it on at night instead of EL I notice that my eyes look fresh in the morning. Its a tiny tube and I was expecting a little bit more for the price, but still reasonable considering its an eye treatment and they tend to run pricey. Love the dark blue color of the tube and the fact that you can squeeze/really control how much comes out. Also hygeinic as previously mentioned. Would def purchase again.

on 5/16/2012 5:57:00 AM

I am only 25 but oddly have been an eye cream natzi and just tried them all out there lol. Super big on prevention so not quite fighting any wrinkles or dryness but just look for a healthy eye cream that simply has clean ingredients, wont cause milia, and hydrates and easily sinks in. Good moisture and spf is all we can do to prevent and mainly age gracefully. There is no miracle eye cream. This one is absolutely fabulous in being simple, hydrating amazingly, sinking in effortlessly, full of great natural ingredients, and in a super convenient and hygienic tube. A+++ !!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product is a miracle worker! I have used it a few times on minimal sleep and it was like I was never sleep deprived. As a person who forever has bags under her eyes this product is a Godsend. I was looking for an eye product that was no fuss, provides moisture, and reduces bags and definitely found it in this product. It makes me want to try the concentrate for the rest of my face!

on 4/1/2012 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I only tried this b/c I'm a big fan of Kiehl's and just thought I'd give this a shot before I tried the Shiseido and Dior eye creams (which are more expensive and use less natural ingredients than this one). Surprisingly, this has turned out to be a great eye cream. What I look for in an eye cream is VISIBLE results. This eye cream has softened the lines under my eyes and that was exactly my goal. It also reduced my under eye puffiness a tiny bit. I've been using it for about 3-4 months day and night. Honestly, I kind of didn't expect this to work so I wasn't monitoring its effectiveness every day so I don't know how long it took to see results. The creamy texture is moisturizing and sinks in after a while. It's not overly shiny so it can be used during the day. Smells great, nice tube packaging.
INGREDIENTS!: Very natural - a lot of essential oils (evening primrose, lavender, camellia), squalane, butcher's broom, etc. NO parabens, silicones, mineral oil, or fragrance. That's the main reason I tried this. Overall, I'm probably still going to try other eye cream brands to see if I can get even more reduction in fine lines. Otherwise, I'll have this one on hand at all times.

UPDATE: Lately I've been having weird allergic reactions to everything I put in my eye area. I was using Shiseido then went on a frenzy of hypo-allergenic eye creams and they still made my eyes burn and becoming extremely puffy. I came crawling back to Midnight Recovery and couldn't be happier. No irritation, and I'm seeing results (again). Should have stuck with this in the first place.

on 3/2/2012 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i quite like the texture and the smell of this eyecream.it doesnt make my eyes feel uncomfortable tho.
TBH,i dont see a big change since i have used it for about 2 weeks.

on 12/25/2011 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have only been using this eye cream for a couple of weeks. The woman at Saks just kept raving about it, like it was a miracle treatment. What can I say, I'm a sucker. I also noticed that it wasn't very hydrating and my undereyes felt tight in the morning. When I looked at the ingredient list, alcohol was the 6th or 7th ingredient.. To me Alcohol denat is never a good thing in your eye cream! Wish I had read the ingredient list before I bought it. I really haven't noticed anything special about this stuff other than its pretty drying.

on 11/26/2011 10:24:00 AM

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I feel do feel my eye area is smoother generally though my fine lines are still there, it does wonder for my dark circles. Have the tendency to feel some tightness after applying, will normally layer another moisturising eye serum. Otherwise, it is a great product.

on 11/17/2011 8:45:00 PM

Magic. The best eye cream I've ever used--and I've used a lot in my 59 years. I got results after one use, and my dark circles are much reduced. The best result is a significant improvement in the "hollowness" under my eyes. The skin there looks much smoother and fuller.

I got this on special from QVC for about $29.00, plus S&H. I've been using ti for about a month and will definitely continue to use. I've been using it only in the evening, but I think I'll start using it morning and evening. Only a small amount is needed, so I think the tube for last for several months. I will definitely repurchase. Love, love, love!!!

on 11/15/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is a pleasant eye cream. My skin feels soft after applying it. Unfortunately it is not hydrating enough so the softness doesn't hold. When I used it before bed I woke up with dry skin under eyes. Then I tried it as a day cream hoping it would work since it's so light. Nope. It dried out my concealer that my under eye skin looked cracked. I have normal to dry skin. I think this eye cream might be more suitable for oily skin. For me it is lacking the hydrating effect that I get from my fav eye cream.
I do love the small tube now I carry it in my purse to use as a touch up product. It can be soothing for tired eyes. it wont mess up the make up if I lightly dab it on.