Jordana Blush (All Shades)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

simply amazing very smooth , easy to blend & very nice colors
at an affordable price
adding
I am so happy I came across this fabiolus stuff I tried revlon & bourjois
blushers but Jordana is much much better

on 3/11/2010 2:54:00 PM

Amazing product! I have two: one in Bronze and Blushing Rose. I love the fact that they're really affordable and they last a very long time. I really only need a little product to have a good result. I really like the Blushing Rose one because it is soooo flattering to my skintone. I find the Bronze one a little bit too dark for me but it is still really a nice color to contour your cheekbones. I also had once the Stardust one but that I dfound too light for me so I just use bronzer from TBS now. Nevertheless a great blush, I'd like to try more colors :)

on 2/28/2010 5:30:00 PM

I have about 5 or 6 of these blushes. Perfect for everyday wear. Cheap as heck! I do not feel guilty piling this stuff on. Very wearable but buildable if you need it. Packaging looks cheap but who cares? As long as the product works! They kind of work like the Lorac blushes, if you ask me. Would definitely buy these again!

on 1/22/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

saw a review and realized i have never reviewed these though i own two and like them a lot. i always loved blush but the last few yrs have rosacea like symptoms and so have avoided it. however, although i keep trying other brands, the only one i have been able to wear since my cheeks became so ruddy, is jordana. amazingly enough the rose silk is the one i wear most often. i do load a yellow face powder (carmindy sh makes a great loose and compact matte yellow powders fyi), and unlike most blushes which now highlight redness, this somehow does not. i have sandlewood too and its really a lovely color, i like it better than the pink as its more a peachy/tan color with no blue/red in it at all. yet i think the pink looks better on. these can be used frequently and still look like new.

i also have crazy sensitive/reactive skin and can no longer wear most blushes with shimmer at all, and in general have reactions to most things. however i am able to wear this with no reactions. i am currently liking a rimmel blush thats a tawny sort of almost bronzer shade, yet no matter how i like the looks of it in the pan, its not that flattering on. try this ladies, you will be pleasantly surprised.

on 1/22/2010 12:01:00 AM

I cannot believe I haven't reviewed Jordana single blush pots yet. They are pure lovely sweetness in those cute little pots! Currently I own 5 shades and all are great.

Coral Sandy Beach:
my first Jordana blush from the dollar store. It is a warm peachy-apricot blush with fine gold shimmer. It is a gorgeous color indeed. Perfect for Spring and Summer. This blush does have shimmer in it but it's so fine it looks like a beautiful golden sheen on my cheeks. Love it! I don't need a highlighter with this one.

Rose Silk:
A matte, cool-toned light rosy pink. It is not as pigmented as other Jordana blushes but it can definitely be built up. This might work better for cool, fair skin tones than warm medium - dark skin tones. It gives me an understated tenderness that is just lovely. Since it is kind of cool, winter might be the best season to wear it, in my opinion. Given that the color is so soft, it might be a good blush for the smokey-eye look paired with nude lips.

Redwood:
My favorite blush ever. This is a bright neutral red (imagine ripe tomatoes mixed with ripe berries, the warmth and coolness basically cancel each other out and make it neutral) with fine silver shimmer. I believe it's the most pigmented Jordana blush I have. One gentle swipe and you're good to go. It definitely gives my cheeks a pop, which brightens up my complexion and makes me look very healthy and awake. I adore this one. Although it has fine silver shimmer, the finish is essentially matte.

Touch of Pink:
a matte pink peach. A very refreshingly beautiful color and would work for both cool and warm skin tones. I love the fact that it is matte and gives me a healthy, girly and innocent glow. Very cute, very versatile and a must have in your makeup bag. If you happen to have Wet n Wild blush in Naive and you put them side by side, Touch of Pink clearly appears a lot peachier than Naive. If you really don't want to buy so many blushes, I would suggest that you get this one since it'd work with a lot of different looks. The only problem is, though, once you get one color, it'd be hard not to buy other colors as well. Jordana blushes are addicting!

Blushing Rose:
a medium mauve dusty rose with silver shimmer. Although it appears on the cool side in the pot, it actually works with warm skin tones as well. This is my most recent purchase and I like it because it is extremely easy to wear. It would make a nice everyday blush and not too shimmery for the office either. I find it flattering even when I am wearing minimal makeup. A good buy!

BTW, they are made in America and I couldn't be happier!

on 1/14/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I need to get more of these GREAT blushes. I currently only own Terra Cotta, and it cost me $2. These are nicely pigmented and last just like my Mac blushes. They are VERY comparible to MAC. I need to find more ASAP, especially the cream.

on 12/16/2009 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my goodness, these blushers are GREAT!
For $4NZ these are decently pigmented (way more then Benefit, less so than NARS, which I think is a great thing actually - it's easier to control the amount of colour applied and a breeze to build up intensity), have a wide range of lovely colours for a variety of skin tones and last a good 8 - 10 hours on. I was really surprised at the quality of such a cheap product and I definitely plan to buy more.
I got Coral Sandy Beach, a warm apricot coral shade with gold shimmer, Rose Silk, a neutral soft matte pink and Blushing Rose, a deep raspberry colour with just a touch of glow.
These can be layered to create effects and look really pretty with a sweep of highlight powder over the time - but it's hardly needed, the colours are so gorgeous and natural looking. Highly recommended - last week I spent big $$$ on Nars Orgasm and Albatross and I think I actually like these better... :-O
Oh well... :-)
Edit: Recently picked up Tawny Beige and Sandalwood as well - these are brilliant. Tawny Beige is a warm, medium brown based shade, with tiny silver glitter particles (these don't really show up on your face though) that applies pretty sheer and looks very natural. This is a particularly good shade for layering, though I imagine this could look dirty on pale, pink toned skin. Sandalwood is a matte peachy apricot, not quite pink and not quite orange but altogether beautiful on!
Edit2: Also picked up Sunlit Bronze, a nice neutral tawny brown, matte with little sparkles (not obvious ones). Bronze, which is a very deep metallic bronze that should be applied with a very light hand as it is quite pigmented. A Touch of Pink, which is a lot like Sandalwood but cooler and more pink (or course!) and also Rouge, which is a bit too cool for me, a lighter, brighter version of Touch of Pink. Lemming Redwood now - they didn't have any when I went but I want!

on 7/27/2009 7:01:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these blushes! I currently own 11 of these amazing blushes and love them all! They are cheap, come in a lot of wearable shades that would work great with any skin tone, they feel silky and smooth and are VERY pigmented. They come in round silver pots (see Nekura's pic) with a screw on lid and weigh .08oz/2.2gm which is a lot of product for the money you pay. I have light skin tone (NC15-25ish) and my absolute fave colors are: SUNLIT BRONZE, TOUCH OF PINK, STARDUST, SANDALWOOD and TAWNY BEIGE. If you're looking for pigmented, good quality blush and are on a budget, these are the way to go for sure. Love them!

on 7/4/2009 12:06:00 PM

I have this in touch of pink and its beautiful soft matte peach/pink shade that glides on like dept. store makeup. covergirl and maybelline costs more but there blushes are crap for what they charge this shade is similar in texture, pigmentation and staying power to my MAC blushes. Will buy all of them since each are $1.29!

on 1/12/2008 11:23:00 AM

I bought the rouge color, which is beautiful, peach with pink undertone. The staying power is good and the price even better. I'll buy it in other colors.