November 26, 2014 | 1367 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I need to get more of these GREAT blushes. I currently only own Terra Cotta, and it cost me $2. These are nicely pigmented and last just like my Mac blushes. They are VERY comparible to MAC. I need to find more ASAP, especially the cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, these blushers are GREAT!
For $4NZ these are decently pigmented (way more then Benefit, less so than NARS, which I think is a great thing actually - it's easier to control the amount of colour applied and a breeze to build up intensity), have a wide range of lovely colours for a variety of skin tones and last a good 8 - 10 hours on. I was really surprised at the quality of such a cheap product and I definitely plan to buy more.
I got Coral Sandy Beach, a warm apricot coral shade with gold shimmer, Rose Silk, a neutral soft matte pink and Blushing Rose, a deep raspberry colour with just a touch of glow.
These can be layered to create effects and look really pretty with a sweep of highlight powder over the time - but it's hardly needed, the colours are so gorgeous and natural looking. Highly recommended - last week I spent big $$$ on Nars Orgasm and Albatross and I think I actually like these better... :-O
Oh well... :-)
Edit: Recently picked up Tawny Beige and Sandalwood as well - these are brilliant. Tawny Beige is a warm, medium brown based shade, with tiny silver glitter particles (these don't really show up on your face though) that applies pretty sheer and looks very natural. This is a particularly good shade for layering, though I imagine this could look dirty on pale, pink toned skin. Sandalwood is a matte peachy apricot, not quite pink and not quite orange but altogether beautiful on!
Edit2: Also picked up Sunlit Bronze, a nice neutral tawny brown, matte with little sparkles (not obvious ones). Bronze, which is a very deep metallic bronze that should be applied with a very light hand as it is quite pigmented. A Touch of Pink, which is a lot like Sandalwood but cooler and more pink (or course!) and also Rouge, which is a bit too cool for me, a lighter, brighter version of Touch of Pink. Lemming Redwood now - they didn't have any when I went but I want!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these blushes! I currently own 11 of these amazing blushes and love them all! They are cheap, come in a lot of wearable shades that would work great with any skin tone, they feel silky and smooth and are VERY pigmented. They come in round silver pots (see Nekura's pic) with a screw on lid and weigh .08oz/2.2gm which is a lot of product for the money you pay. I have light skin tone (NC15-25ish) and my absolute fave colors are: SUNLIT BRONZE, TOUCH OF PINK, STARDUST, SANDALWOOD and TAWNY BEIGE. If you're looking for pigmented, good quality blush and are on a budget, these are the way to go for sure. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in touch of pink and its beautiful soft matte peach/pink shade that glides on like dept. store makeup. covergirl and maybelline costs more but there blushes are crap for what they charge this shade is similar in texture, pigmentation and staying power to my MAC blushes. Will buy all of them since each are $1.29!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by camilasg

I bought the rouge color, which is beautiful, peach with pink undertone. The staying power is good and the price even better. I'll buy it in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I bought all the colors I could find in this creme blush from the 99 cents store.They are long lasting ,creamy and pretty. I have them in 05 tendermauve a brownish pink color and 02 roseberry a deep rose .I also love the natural glow just a bit of color glowy more so and sweet pink a pretty shot of pink like when you have been out in the cold for a minute enough to wake up your face. I was unable to buy the bronze color because someone had messed up the last one;-( I would repurchase over and over again as long as I can find them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I like the fact these are highly pigmented with a long lasting staying power and a lot of them are matte. While I like my shimmer and glimmer, there are days I want a more matte look. Buffing is required for most of these blushes because they are really that pigmented and for a $1-$2 each (depending on where you go), you can try out new colors without hurting the wallet. It's also nice Jordana has a line of creme blushes that has just as great as quality... Ever since my first blush from Jordana, I've tried to collect whatever new one I've seen. The packaging to these are old school screw top jars. While it's annoying it's not too cheap and isn't prone to cracking/breaking, etc.

Edit: Since I wrote this review I started off with about 4 blushes and then 6.. now I own 9!! I found out Jordana is made by the same line has Milani and these blushes are similar in quality has the infamous old Milani blushes (now discontinued) except Jordana offers their blushes in more classic shades with a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 8:16:00 AM More reviews by niarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought JORDANA's cream blush in GOLDEN BRONZE, it is GREAT. to me, it is BETTER than there powder blushes. Also it is easier to blend into my cheeks. Since there is no brush with it, i use ELF's bronzing and blending blush. I will mostly buy this again this is definetly a great find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I truly love Jordana cosmetics, very cheap and great quality for the price you pay. Their blushes aren't the exception, I own 3 shades and love them! Classic Bronze, Tawny Beige and Terra Cotta look great with my warm fair complexion. Plus, they are richly pigmented and you get a lot of product for a couple of bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Big RAVE for Jordana powder blushes. These rival higher end blushes at a fraction of the price, and boast a great
color selection and case. I prefer the universally flattering matte finish of these blushes -- sparkles on cheeks are a big no-no for mature skin. You can't go wrong trying Jordana blushes, if you can FIND them at your local drugstore. Can be hard to find Jordana.