August 28, 2014 | 1660 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the way this looked on my friend,but on me it looks like I got slapped in the face. I will return to MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by koalaluff

I loooooove MAC blushes for their staying power. Fleur Power is supposed to be a coral-pink shade, but it's more pink than coral. It looks great on my NC25 Asian skin tone. I pat it on the apples of my cheeks with the elf blush brush each morning at 7AM and it stays on until 9PM, when I take a shower. It can probably stay on for even longer.

Being clumsy, I've dropped the container at least two times, wincing each time when I pick it up. It has yet to crack though! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by hihappy

Extremely extremely gorgeous coral pink colour. I was craving a blush on the peachy side like peaches but I could not resist when I saw this colour and swatched it. This looks like a matte blush to me, no shimmer at all. It swatches quite decently on my hand, but it did take me about 2 swatches to build it up to a nice pigmentation. However, on my cheeks it doesn't show at all! And I'm not that dark, only a nc30-35. When I try to build the colour up on my cheeks, the colour comes out patchy. I don't know if it's because of my foundation or my way of application with this blush. I have no problems with mac's other blushes, only this one. That being said, I'm certain that this blush has pretty good pigmentation and is very very lovely and not at all chalky. Will edit when I find the right way of applying T_T

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Divia14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a georgeous georgeous colour!Theres not one quite like it.It looks so beautiful on olive-tan skin!Not sure about fair skin but reading the reviews i guess it can look nice on all skintones.The SA applied this on my cheeks & i purchased it straight away!Its definately a must have in your collection!LOVE & will definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been eyeing this blush at the MAC counter for years, but I always pass it by. Recently I decided to add yet another shade to my blush collection and figured I couldn't go wrong with Fleur Power. This is a gorgeous shade that applies smoothly and the color doesn't look patchy at all, like some blushes have a tendency to do on me. Yes, Fleur Power is pigmented, so use a light hand. I like to use the #187 brush with this color since it goes on lighter with that brush. However, it can be layered if you want a more intense look. I love this color because it gets me in the mood for spring. I can see this blush looking well on any skin tone, but I can see medium to darker skin tones really benefiting from this shade. For reference, I'm an NC30 and wear 4.0 in the Matchmaster foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I do really like this blush! It's a very pretty, bright pinky-coral shade. It's highly pigmented and if you're not careful during application, it'll be tooooo much, even for my tanned skin. I was immediately attracted to it at the MAC counter. Coincidentally, the girl who rang in my items at the store was also wearing this blush - she had a fairer skin tone, and it looked pretty on her skin as well. So, although the blush is bright, it can be worn on any skin tone, as long as you don't apply with too much of a heavy hand. (Unless the super bright cheek look is what you're going for.) My blush brush fits perfectly in the packaging, my only packaging con is that sometimes the glassy part of the packaging in the blushes can pop out, but it's easy to snap back into place. I will certainly repurchase.

Edit: Due to MAC's new animal testing policy, I will not longer be purchasing MAC products. I lowered this product's rating from a 5 to a 4.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

A very strong, vibrant rich coral pink on my NC30/C4 light-tan Asian skin. I usually blend this with my MAC Matte Bronze for a warm glow, otherwise I find this color too bright, even when using a very light hand, since I prefer very natural blushes. I would repurchase since I don't know a good dupe for this shade and do like how it pairs with muted blushes, just to add some pop to my cheeks. A nice finish, not powdery at all, and the depth of color means it does last at least 6 hours. Definitely a good shade for tan guys and gals!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by birdlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fleur power is what I would describe, a warm coral pink colour with no shimmer although it is classed as a satin. The shimmers are hardly noticeable in the pan and definitely not noticeable on the skin. The quality is amazing as with most Mac blushes, it lasts all day and it is extremely soft, silky and pigmented so you really need a light hand when applying. I find just a gentle dab of the brush in the pan is enough, a swipe would result in way too much product! The packaging is all right, very simple but light and compact. It also has not broken me out whatsoever even though I am prone to break outs. I highly recommend this blush, it is just so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product so much. I just purchased it recently due to great reviews. I wanted to buy myself something nice so I decided to splurge on MAC since I don't own very many of their products.
This is by far the best blush I own and I see myself using it almost daily. It works sooo wonderfully with my skin tone (and probably any skin tone for that matter). The blush is very pigmented so you only need a little bit on the brush to experience awesome results. The packaging is also really great. I don't mind that it does not come with a cheap applicator brush or a mirror.

I have never purchased a blush from MAC but this product has made such a good impression that I plan on purchasing again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used NARS blushes before but I wanted to try something different. I was hooked on my Kevin Aucoin Myracle color for a while too. But I heard raves about MAC blushes so I decided to purchase Fleur Power (love the name already). I have used FLeur Power for about 3 weeks already and I've used it everyday. The color is like a pinky peach color with no shimmer. It glides right on and definitely use a light hand. A little goes a long way. I think the syaing power is wonderful too. I can wear this at 8am and still have the blush on by 11pm. It's great and as others have said, it looks like you just came in from a cold, snowy day. Your cheeks will look beautiful. The packaging is simple and I really appreciate it. No frills. The quality is superb. It's finley milled and lots of pigmentation at its best. I think this color is universally flattering. Both on pale and darker skin girls.

For Reference: I'm NC30.