September 30, 2014 | 1068 users online

Masks - GLAMGLOW - Mud Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have to say, I was skeptical about this product, mostly because of the price, so I bought some samples. I'm not fond of it. I wouldn't buy the full sized product. I find after using it I find more blackheads and it doesn't really do anything for my skin and I've applied it about 4 times now and haven't cared much for the results..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by abatnamedtwitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I dont have sensitive skin in the least, but this stuff burned my poor face so badly. I had it on maybe a minute and my skin felt like it was bubbling under the mask. When i took it off my skin was so angry at me for a couple days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Although I could never use this as directed, I really like how my skin looks after I use it my way. What they call a "tingle," I call a burn. I could never leave this on my face for 5 minutes, let alone the 10 suggested. I wet my face, gently rub it in, then rinse it off. It's only on my face for a minute, but my skin is really bright and clear. It's like all the benefits of a full microdermabrasion in only a minute. I find the consistency of the scrubbing particles to be perfect -- not too abrasive and not so soft that it doesn't do anything. I would not use this every day, but it's a great treatment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Smelled great, but once I smeared it on my skin it was like I headslammed a campfire. Not even 2 minutes into it and I washed it off. My face was beet red, so I rinsed with cool water and slathered on moisturizer and I was fine. Returned it the next day. Never using again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Kimmiebat

Attention ladies: you can make your own glam glow mask. You can buy green clay, French clay, volcanic rock (pulverized of course), add chamomile tea, green tea (yes, right out of the tea bag, add a drop of lavender essential oil. All these ingredients will probably cost you the price of one tub of this-but your products will last you a year. You could make a mask every day for a year for the price of one itty bitty jar of this stuff. Yes, it has a couple other ingredients like marigold for example. You can buy that too or pluck it out of your garden. Seriously, you can make this stuff-I Do!!! And it saves me a ton of money. And masks are freshly made when I want it. Amazon has a facial set with a brush, bowl, measuring spoons for under $3. I use a kitchen ceramic bowl and my old Lancome flat foundation brush. Hope this helps someone. Lots of various clays are available. Good luck and best wishes ladies.

19 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is too harsh for my little sensitive skin I think. I thought it was pretty irritating in fact when I used it, however I thought my skin felt really great afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although I have sensitive skin, for some reason, my face really likes this. It has an earthy, mineral and tea smell. You put it on, let it dry and then add water and massage the little rocks to exfoliate. I don't rub very hard because the little volcanic rocks mean business and it would scratch and irritate my skin if I did. My face is glowing and baby butt smooth when I'm finished. I really like it for the days when I see that my skin has gotten a bit dull. Great results.....Pssst...I didn't buy it for $70...I bought it for like $35 on Amazon. I wanted the Sephora points, but I wanted the half off price more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I recieved some samples of this and I don't know...it didn't seem to do anything special. I mean, I use mud masques a lot and this didn't do anything they didn't. Freeman masques do the same thing for like $3.50 lol. This is like $70. I think its more of a gimmick than anything else honestly and I would never pay $70 for this.

No breakouts, no stinging, and no real "glow" I noticed. Was just a typical masque. Hope this helps anyone considering this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been getting samples of this stuff every place I can mostly from my friends who work at sephora. this is as great mask it tightens my pores and helps with oil and black heads right away I use it once a week. a little goes a long way I would never pay for this though but if you can get samples I would for sure get some. It is amazing but not HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This mask is very good. It tingles / burns a little... This may bother those with sensitive faces. It's dark grey at first when you apply it and dries to a light grey. You can see some leaves in the mask when you apply it, which surprised me. After it completely dries, (and the masks has pulled all the oil/ dirt from you face), splash your face with water and start lightly exfoliating your face and then rinse. I noticed an immediate difference to my pores and face. This product made my pores smaller and face firmer/lifted. This is definitely a treat because a tiny bottle 0.5 oz from sephora was 20$. Use it sparingly.