December 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of them, in pink truffle, and another one (it's a bright pink). And at first I loved them for class. They were no mess, just a swipe on the top and bottom roll my lips a bit and i'm ready. The colours I have are medium opaque and can be built up. They feel like a emollient balm on, not heavy, and something you can forget about once it's on. I get about two and a half hours without eating and light drinking.

I wanted to love them, the colours are cute, they're great for in the morning. But every time I wear them I find at the end of the day my lips are CRACKED, flaky, and bleeding. The lip butters SUCK all of the moisture out of my lips! Will not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Yay, one of the rare lipsticks that won't dry out my lips! I mostly use lip glosses because my lips dry out so quickly, but this product really is moisturizing enough! I picked one up on a stop- over in Dubai, the problem is there are very few places selling Revlon in my home country. But as soon as I find some, I will buy more shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the color Cupcake, it is a beautiful frosty pink. Feels smooth on the lips, not sticky or tacky, I have some transference to my coffee cup and it needs touch ups during the day but all in all its a great product. I want to buy more of these in different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sravyam

Love the colors. I have them in pink truffle, tutti frutti, berrie smoothie, juicy papaya and peach parfait. The first two are my absolute favorite and will purchase them again whenever i run out

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I used to hate the way lipsticks looked on me, but I picked up the Colourburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and I love everything about it. The colour is gorgeous (a vibrant pink), it goes on smoothly and it doesn't dry my lips out! My one complaint is that it does fade after a little while, but that's a small price to pay for a lipstick that actually hydrates my lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by alishaa49

I really like the lip butters, they're great for anyone, especially beginners. It's a great item to apply and go since it moistures, tints, and glosses your lips. 3 in 1! :) since these are tinted lip balms, they dont stay on for too long, but in all loveeeee. My favorites are raspberry pie, pink truffle, and creme brule. love love love

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by kitskats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think a lot of us agree our fav is Berry smoothie! Great product would re-buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip butter. I only have one but will likely get more. The one I have has a slight frost to it, and I prefer non frost lipsticks and gloss. They go on smooth and don't have an annoying smell or taste. I prefer the darker shades over the lighter ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Julesdancer28

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have 6 shades and I love them all! They are so comfortable to wear and the deeper ones are pretty full colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

perfect n lovely in every way..i would be tempted to repurchase but i prefer full coverage pigmented lippyz for my dark pigmented lips. however i do enjoy layering this onto a layer of my nude lippy.