October 25, 2014 | 1151 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip butter. I only have one but will likely get more. The one I have has a slight frost to it, and I prefer non frost lipsticks and gloss. They go on smooth and don't have an annoying smell or taste. I prefer the darker shades over the lighter ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Julesdancer28

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have 6 shades and I love them all! They are so comfortable to wear and the deeper ones are pretty full colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

perfect n lovely in every way..i would be tempted to repurchase but i prefer full coverage pigmented lippyz for my dark pigmented lips. however i do enjoy layering this onto a layer of my nude lippy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by w4nderlusty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this in Red Velvet, and I LOVE IT. Highly recommended. The texture is nice, it isn't sticky. There isn't an overwhelming fragrance. The colour is nice and surprisingly rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yep, agree with all the reviews. These lip butters are bomb. The colors are pretty saturated for a balm. There is a gorgeous range of colors, and they are truly are 'buttery'. Rich, smooth, and moisturizing. I enjoy these, I have "Raspberry Lemonade", and "Red Velvet". I intend on buying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

I looooove these lip butters! I have them in many colors (Cotton Candy, Strawberry Shortcake, Berry Smoothie, Cherry Tart and Red Velvet). They all look fantastic and add moisture while having great pigmentation. My favorite right now is Berry Smoothie, which is a lovely every day color.

I will continue to purchase more colors and re-purchase colors I already have once they're gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by alimarotta

I really like this. I have the one in "Pink Lemonade" it's a nice light everyday pink and I have heard the one in "Red Velvet" is a super nice light and rich red;) hope my review helped!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

I own half of this collection and I really like the colors. I personally like the darker shades because I find that the lighter ones apply a bit chalky, on me anyway. The color I like the most is Berry Smoothie. If you want to try one out I recommend getting this one first and see how you like it. I want to try Juicy Papaya next!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have (or have had) about half of this line. on me they are either hit or miss. the creme ones seem to work better on me than the ones with shimmer. i absolutely LOVE the packaging. it's cute and fun without looking like play makeup. i like how they match the colors of the actual lipstick, it makes it easier to find the shade i want in my huge lipstick drawer. these lipsticks aren't 'moisturizing' but they do help lock in moisture that your lips already have. I am still building up my collection and hopefully find more favorites. so far i am loving wild watermelom, juicy papaya, red velvet, and pink truffle (which i've repurchased twice. perfect MLBB shade)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by aqualeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The shade I bought which was a peachy nude and ended up being too coral for me, but that is not important. As for the actual constancy of the product I wasn't to fond of. The lip butter went on like it says, just like butter..but, it had this caked on appearance that made every one of my lip wrinkles look bigger and not attractive and stuck on every peace of the "flakes" on my lips if you will. And that's ll after I exfoliated and put on my trusty lip balm. So I know for a fact I'm not applying it wrong or anything.. Just my two cents.