November 28, 2014 | 908 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Disappointed. I usually love Loreal mascaras, but this one dries really hard and actually feels like it's pulling out my lashes. It does LOOK nice, but I don't like the feel at all. It can clump if you put too much on, so I like to pair it with another mascara like Voluminous (my fave mascara in the world) and it tends to soften this one up and make it look less clumpy. All in all, I'll probably be looking for a different fiber mascara in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by marisol24

This is one of the prettiest mascara tubes I have seen IMO, but the mascara did not live up to my expectations. I was expecting a mascara that would at least not clump, and give me some volume. It did the opposite, it clumped within one coat and as i tried to layer it, I kept hoping it would result in some volume at least but my eyelashes laid pretty limp even after a flicking the wand through my lashes (still one coat). I didn't go crazy with it, so I am pretty sure I did not put enough on to weight down my eyelashes, it just simply didn't do anything for them except clump them together, very easily I might add. It made it look as if I had 4 eyelashes on each eye because it clumped a bunch of them together. I also had little white things on my eyelashes? are these supposed to be fibers? it was not a good look and the biggest letdown was how clumpy it was for sure. I had high hopes but would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Caity33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara! It gives long, thick, and volumized lashes. It is very dark (in blackest black) and stays on all day with a few flakes here and there. This is a great mascara I love how it looks. This won't hold much of a curl before so I recommend curling your lashes after using this, for the maximum effect. Looks like you're wearing false lashes! This mascara really does live up to it's name!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by isaura85

This mascara makes my eyelashes quite long however the brush does tag at my eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After spending more $ and having tubes of mascara dry out I decided to buy this buy one get one half off. I really LIKE it. It is very thick, but it makes my lashes very long and thick. /I really appreciate that there is no flaking. I have experienced flaking with MAC, CG and Maybelline. Not with this. There is also no smudging. I really like their gel lacquer eyeliner with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by missmelsie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara, which is a huge compliment considering the amount of mascaras I've tried!!! This stuff is the ONLY mascara I've tried that really does the job for me - it lifts and separates my lashes, keeps them curls and thickens them, while still looking reasonably natural. It doesn't clump or flake under my eyes. I find it so easy to get the look I want (my lashes are naturally quite long but I like them curled and thick). Better yet, it doesn't take me a hundred coats and complicated techniques to get my lashes to get that way. I often get compliments and asked if I wear fake eyelashes!

Quite disappointed that this mascara hasn't fared that well on MUA, but it's all I'll ever need!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by princess4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the best mascara I've tried. I am obsessed with mascara and have bought probably almost anything out there. I have tried the cheapest drug store mascaras to pricey ones like Dior. My lashes are rather short and not very thick and I have trouble finding a mascara that makes them look really long and full. I like a dramatic look and this macara gives me just that. However, It does lengthen more than it creates volume. I was very surprised because I was not expecting much when I bought it, but this is the #1 mascara I use now. It's amazing !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by tsurikichi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I have ever purchased! At first it was really clumpy (it's like this for all mascaras, because it's new and there's a lot of product). As I kept using it, I slowly started loving it, and here's why.

The mascara separates my lashes really well. It gives a little bit of volume, and a lot of length. It doesn't smudge at all! It holds a curl pretty well too. I highly recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking for full, separated long lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mascar- iv been though 4 tubes of it already. I have sparse eyelashes and this mascara makes them look doubled once Im done. It lengthens, and it gives mega volume. The problem with this mascara is that it dries out in a month. Within 3-4 weeks of a new tube it flakes off on me. It really unfortunate it does that because I love the effect it gives...so I just keep buying it every 4 weeks to avoid raccoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by kelybumc

I am on my third tube of this mascara and love it. I curl my lashes and appy 2 coats (i dont let it dry between coats). It makes my lashes look super thick. It's the closest i've ever gotten to a false lash look with just mascara. It does flake a little, which is why i'm only giving it 4 stars. Totally worth it though!