L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara did not work for me. When I first put it on, it does not give me much volume or length. Does not hold a curl either. I feel like it makes my lashes feel dry and brittle. And worst offense, it flakes on my under eyes during the day.

on 4/14/2013 4:01:00 PM

I love this mascara! volumizes, lengthens, builds, holds curl. Does not flake! Works better for me than any of the Lash Blast's, Collosals, DiorShows, or XXL's.

on 4/3/2013 11:27:00 AM

Not a bad mascara, but there's no way it gives anything remotely like false eyelashes. There are plenty better volumizing mascaras out at the drugstore level.

on 3/30/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my holy grail mascara.

I enjoy dramatic lashes, as I feel totally naked without mascara. Therefore, I am pretty picky over mascaras.
This:
1. Lengthens and thickens them as if I have false lashes on.
2. Builds extremely well. No clumps.
3. Does not smudge or flake
4. Very dark black
5. Does not make my eyelashes feel dry, hard, or crunchy

I cannot say enough good things about this mascara! I highly suggest picking it up if you are a lover of thick eyelashes.

on 3/28/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my #1 favorite mascara! A friend of mine who buys a much pricier name brand at Sephora compared our new tubes and we both agreed that mine won favorite. She was ticked cuz she spent SO much more than me! It makes my lashes big and separates them well. I do agree that after a month of so, it can begin to dry up, still works, but is a little more difficult to put on. But with how much I save, I don't care if I want to pamper myself to a new tube before the old one runs out! LOVE IT!!!

on 3/23/2013 12:12:00 AM

Ugh. This mascara clumps on the first coat no matter how I try to apply it! I gave it two test runs while I was home and saw smudging and flaking. I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt--maybe the particular tube I bought was old (the mascara did seem a bit dry). But the final straw was eye irritation, likely due to the fibers. This one is a dud.

on 3/18/2013 12:25:00 PM

I really love this mascara and will repurchase again. I've had it for about 2 months now and I've recieved a lot of compliments on my eyelashes. The only con I have is that it dried out after the first month, but it still has the same great effect, it's just harder to put on. This mascara is one of the very few mascaras (the falsies, rimmel lash accelerator) that will hold my lashes' curls ALL day. L'oreal mascaras are hit and miss i must say. This one is definitely a HIT.

on 3/10/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It definitely is for those who want a dramatic eye effect. But for the price, it performs like a high-end mascara to me. It makes them very long and makes your eyes look bigger. I also tried to black lacquer version and couldn't tell much difference and preferred this one for whatever reason.

on 3/2/2013 3:11:00 PM

I buy this in black/brown, as I am pretty fair complexioned but yet do not want my lashes to appear invisible. This color gives a bit of "oomph" but yet is not too dark for daytime wear. My lashes are maybe medium length and this mascara definitely makes them appear longer with the aid of an eyelash curler. I've always used curlers but other mascaras don't do nearly as well in lengthening and curling as this one does, plus it does not seem to flake. I've tried many brands and so far this, along with Maybelline's "The Falsies Volum' Express" appear to be the front runners! Very pleased.

on 2/16/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Disappointed. I usually love Loreal mascaras, but this one dries really hard and actually feels like it's pulling out my lashes. It does LOOK nice, but I don't like the feel at all. It can clump if you put too much on, so I like to pair it with another mascara like Voluminous (my fave mascara in the world) and it tends to soften this one up and make it look less clumpy. All in all, I'll probably be looking for a different fiber mascara in the future.