July 28, 2014 | 1030 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by D0llx

I love this foundation! It gives me a beautiful nice matte look.

One bottle lasts my 12 months. Because i need 1 pump to cover my whole face.

And the packaging is so lovely. (L)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Lilywalkerdine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only got this foundation a little while ago but in all honesty it is very good. It's a semi-matte finish which isn't something I usually go for (quite dewy) but it doesn't matter as I have normal skin so I can wear either. It is definitely very lightweight I feel like I'm wearing no foundation an covers any blemishes and redness well. It dries a little quicker than my other foundations which itself has it's own pros and cons but still blends beautifully. Also its pale enough for me which is unusual and i am very happy! I am (nc15 in mac although a tad yellow for me) Not sure if I'd buy it again but glad I got it :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went to Sephora to try several foundations. Got samples of Urban Decay Naked &NARS Sheer Glow. The sales girl suggested this one, so I gave it a try. LOVE it! Went back and bought the full size bottle. I'm MAC NC30-35, asian light-med skin tone and shade 21 is a perfect match. Glides on and blends like a dream. Lasting power and really gives a flawless look with great coverage without looking made up.

Has a nice scent to it and the bottle is gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by sarahsweety566

this is my first dior foundation ! i was very ecxited to try it and it was like wow and mmm somewhere dispointing ! why !?? beuz it dried realy fast on my hand when i wnted to put it !! and i need to put alot of product !?! i didnt like the finsh it had when i looked at tge meror but like after 10 to 15 mints it was amizing and flowless !! the reson i chose this one is buz they said its full covarge !! and belive me its not !! its medium ,, wht i like in it is that i loook realy prety and natural loook and beauty boomshell on the camera which is a wow cuz i am
ugly on camrs !
i wouldnt say i would buy it again but i would if i didnt find somthing better !! i am ecxtide to try the gevinge foundation loved it on my handdd wowho

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MsElla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been a loyal wearer of Laura Mercier TM for years, but as I'm getting closer to thirty, I decided I needed a more polished look and decided to switch to foundation. I've tried countless high-end and drugstore foundations--MUFE HD, Tarte Amazonian Clay, Smashbox, MAC, and Revlon Colorstay, just to name a few--but none of them worked. They either made me look cakey, settled in the few lines I have, emphasized my dry skin, or broke me out. Diorskin Forever does none of that. This foundation covers any redness or discoloration flawlessly and hasn't caused a single breakout. It does have a noticeable scent when you first apply it, but I've found that it fades quickly and is not offensive. I've worn it with and without primer, and I can honestly say that this foundation doesn't *need* a primer to make your skin look flawless. I get compliments on my skin all the time now, and I can't recommend this enough. It's definitely worth its price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this foundation (010 ivore) a few months ago and I really like it. It covers well redness around the nose and my blackheads just disappear...it gives my skin a really nice colour (I use it after applying my smashbox photo finish primer). It lasts all day, I got dry skin and it really doesn't dry it out. My face looks natural even when exposed to direct light.
The packaging is really nice, u can see how much product u have left.
It's pricey, but then again completely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by yummizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It matches my needs so well, that I have been continually repurchasing it.
It gives full coverage, stays on for super long, it's buildable, looks natural, has SPF25. What else would you want from a foundation? I'd like it to be cheaper obviously, but if the price doesn't stop me from buying it for the 6th time, it means it's a great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is wonderful. I have mild acne scarring and still suffer from an occasional pimple; and this foundation does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It has such a lovely finish. It makes my flawed skin look almost flawless.I And it lasts so long; I don't experience any oxidation or slipping and sliding; which is great!

As a side-note, I love the beautiful packaging; elegant. Every time I reach for it I feel like it's a jewel. In essence, I love the functionality and the packaging :0).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: Good coverage (medium to full), matched my skin tone (I'm nc 25 and got 21 linen), bottle has a pump.

Cons: oxidized even with primer (not much but I have really yellow undertones so it looked slightly orange on my face), last 4-6 hours then started looking botchy and I have normal skin, price

I wanted to love this foundation because of all the pros I listed but it didn't last a work day like I would of hoped. The week that I used this foundation I was just doing office work not my usual nursing duties and was disappointed that it started to fade in some spots.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by biancay

I have used this foundation for at least four years, on and off. Occasionally curiosity would get the better of me and I would try another brand, but it was never, ever as good as this. This foundation has fantastic coverage. All my blemishes just disappear. Yet it doesn't have that 'foundation look' about it. It blends into the skin and doesn't look like a mask. Great colour match for me (01 Ivory), long lasting, and never gives me breakouts. Seriously, I will never stray again.