Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

4.1

Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vit. B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Phytonadione (Vit. K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptides, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

on 10/5/2012 11:25:00 PM

I was really looking forward to trying this product after my sister said only good things about it. It's dermatologist formulated and has many antioxidant ingredients as it states, However, after using it once in the morning and at night, my face started to really burn and turn a light red. I have combination skin and it's not very sensitive, so I dont know what caused this. Might just be an allergy or the acids in it.
So overall, the ingredients are great and its a generally gentle cleanser, just not for me.

on 9/28/2012 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Excellent product for my normal skin. Does a great job of cleansing without drying out my skin. Gently removes all of my sunscreen without leaving a film or tightness. I've never broken out from it and love that I can pick it up at my favorite grocery store. This is an excellent, basic, no frills cleanser.

Edit: It's been a year and I'm still buying this, so I must like it. I will keep buying it and stock up if they ever discontinue it.

on 9/8/2012 8:29:00 PM

HG cleanser! Already repurchased twice.

on 9/8/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is an excellent overall cleansing wash. It made my skin feel clean, soft, and after the 1st use, toned with less pore visability. The price can't be beat for approx. $5.00, and for cleansers the size is great at that price. It comes in a basic pump bottle, but the pump works~ which is a big deal for me. It pumps out just the right amount without drama. I have paid plenty more $ for cleansers and lotions whose pumps drive you crazy. There is no heavy odor, just a very slight clean scent that immediatly goes away when you wash your face. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I read on a blog that this face wash was developed by a very well known dermatologist, and that it's actually exactly the same formula as a $50 face wash sold in the dermatologist's line of luxury skin care products. I don't know whether this is true or not, but I do love this product. It is very gentle and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. It makes my face feel squeaky clean without overdrying. It builds up a nice foam. I love that it's cheap. My only complaints are that unlike most Trader Joe's products it contains more preservatives, and when I rinse it off it feels like it leaves a residue, but I might just be imagining that. I would recommend this for people with oily and acne prone skin, like me. It has helped to keep my acne at bay, and since it's not stripping it doesn't overdry my face and cause my skin to produce more oil. Definitely a good buy!

on 8/25/2012 9:56:00 PM

This has changed my life! I am early 30's, and have broken out since I was 11. I have been to countless dermatologists, microdermabrasion, facials, and have tried anything and everything at the hopes of clear skin. After using this cleanser, my skin is actually pretty! And...I've never had pretty skin..ever) I don't break out anymore and my skin tone is so much more even. I don't even wear much foundation anymore, just don't need it. Try this, for under $10, what do you have to lose? :)

on 7/29/2012 3:41:00 AM

Since I rarely shop at TJ's I knew nothing of this cleanser. My skin twin here on MUA sent me a bottle of it and gave it high marks. Since our skin types are very similar, I knew it would not hurt, but wanted to do a little extra research to completely satisfy my curiosity.

First, the doctor. who worked with TJ's on the cleanser is a real dermatologist, but has remained nameless. Why? Because he sells the same cleanser in his office and that version does not have half the anti-oxidants that his version does. This is not from TJ's website, but an unrelated site. I would imagine he wants to remain anonymous for this reason alone.

He's going to make his money at his office anyway, but I still admire his input. So I've had the cleanser for about a week now and I have nothing but good things to write about. My skin is oily/acne sensitive/aging. I don't use complicated cleansers to clean it. I save the actives for topicals.

It's fresh and clean smelling. It reminds me a little of Neutrogena's unscented. It's 8.45 ounces for $5.99. One pump is plenty. It lathers well, rinses cleanly and is not sticky or tacky after a good rinse. The bottle reads "Cleanser, Exfoliant, Tearless and Antioxidant Rich. I agree with all of the claims made here. It's a great, basic product that I can depend on not to break out or dry out my skin.

on 7/28/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This did not work for my skin. It dried it out and I developed a few deep bumps from it. It was even worse for my fiance (who has dry, acne prone skin). I tried using it to clean my brushes and it dried those out like no other too, in fact a couple of them were ruined. However! it is far and away the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. It gets off even my most stubborn eye makeup. Because I just use it on my eyes it doesn't break me out. I will continue to purchase solely to use as MU remover. Not to mention it lasts forever that way, I only need half a pump to get everything off. Very wallet friendly.

on 7/22/2012 12:17:00 AM

The best thing I have ever done for my skin is switch to only trader joes skin care. This cleanser paired with the enrich moisturizer work beautifully to keep my skin clean, soft, and clear (which never happens!) Will buy again!

on 6/30/2012 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great cleanser! I will buy this for as long as they sell it.
I'm used to being disappointed in cleansers that either irritate, smell like cheap perfume, don't work, or all three. So when I tried this one and it worked so well, so effortlessly, it was almost kind of eerie :-)
I have reactive, thin dry skin and it is smooth and calm after using this cleanser. I even tried applying it to dry skin as the label advises, and it works beautifully. No detectable smell whatsoever.
This product is a steal!