August 30, 2014 | 1159 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by lizzobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff packs a punch. I bought a tube because I read so many positive reviews here on MUA. It adds serious volume to lashes and I really like the brush. However I always get some clumps, even when I wipe off the brush on the side of the tube like other reviewers suggested (although this definitely helps). I already have fairly long dark lashes and so I prefer to apply 2 clump-free coats of a wetter formula like Maybelline's to build volume. That's the reason I won't buy again - but I think I would prefer Jordana if I had shorter lashes or if clumps don't bother you! Definitely thickens & darkens lashes, and stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best, hands down. Lots of volume and no eye irritation. It also removes quite easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by spink24

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara ever! I ran out and didn't have a Walgreens near so I bought the Loreal volumizing which was my old fav mascara and NOT EVEN CLOSE to this mascara. I was left with a spidery mess! Going to Walgreens today to stock up on my Jordana, you just can not beat this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Natzilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yup I totally know why this mascara has sooo many great reviews! I got mine today and all I can say is amazing! The brush is great and holds the perfect amount product and the actual mascara is nice and smooth but buildable. I got a bit carried away and put like 4 coats on but it still looked awesome! Buy this Mascara, you wont regret it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second tube of this mascara. Great mascara! Cheap. Lasts. Makes my baby asian lashes very long. Doesn't transfer and I have oily skin. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't smudge on me. Even L'oreal's carbon black waterproof mascara smudges on me. For some reason, L'oreal's mascaras just always seem so "wet" when they are new, and it takes a very long time for it to dry up a bit. I think that the fact that it's so wet combined with my oily skin makes it very transferrable (hence, raccoon eyes). I didn't have that issue with this mascara at all. I wear contacts and it didn't irritate my eyes. I curl my lashes after applying mascara, and this mascara made my lashes very curl-able and long. I would repurchase. There's only 1 color I think ... black. Lasts through a whole day of work...from when I put it on the morning to evening when I get home. Since it's inexpensive, wouldn't hurt to try. It works for me better than the other drugstore brand mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

After all the rave reviews I heard about this mascara, I was thoroughly disappointed. Clumpy, clumpy, clumpy. Clumped on the first swipe. Didn't make my lashes look their best. Didn't volumize. After curling my lashes, it did not hold it, if anything it made it straighten out quicker because the formula felt so heavy on my lashes. This also takes FOREVER to remove. I like mascaras that stay on, don't get me wrong, but there's plenty I have tried that do that and you can remove them with ease. I have to rub and rub makeup remover over these and squeeze my lashes in my fingers and it still stays on. Price was cheap, but I think this is one product that reflects that. Not a fan at all.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Havemore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this, I had heard such great things about it on YouTube. I had to order it via their web site since we don't have it here in Canada in the stores so was really excited to get it. I had cancer and my last treatment was 3 years ago, but my lashes never came back in the way they were before all of the chemo/radiation. I miss my long thick lashes, so I thought maybe a mascara that was raved about would do the trick.
At least it wasn't expensive. I am not happy at all with this mascara. The colour is a nice deep black, but the formula is very wet. I have to wipe it off a couple of times on a tissue otherwise my poor little eyelashes get over laden with clumps and globs. It also tends to irritate my eyes.
I am disappointed because I was hoping to find at least a bit of a HG mascara in this one, but my search continues. I am happy it works for other people who may not have the lash issue I do.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jadyxo

It's okay.... But IMO it separates the base of the lashes too much and clumps too much at the top of the lashes. Made mine look weird and it also made my lashes have an awkward shape (they curved to the right?). It was so cheap so I don't really mind giving it to my sister.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by patriciajazmin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this about 3 months ago and I always curl my lashes before applying. It was very black which I liked but the product is very clumpy, and by the time I tried to quickly apply a second coat the first coat was so fast to dry it just got thick in a not-cute-way. It didn't separate or elongate my lashes. I guess it really just serves to thicken. I didn't like the way it looked and the brush collects to much product on the end. It's hard to have a detailed swipe. Maybe if they make a new wand I will try it again because I do like the deep black color of it. But I won't try it again. It was very cheap however. Maybe buy it and use it with another wand you have laying around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not that this wonderful mascara needs ANOTHER glowing review but here we go..I have never had such success with a mascara! I was hesitant at first to buy it because it wasn't waterproof but it is waterproof. I have extremely watery eyes and it holds up. The wand is just right. It is classic but small enough to get the tiny lashes at the ends. The price is incredible 4 dollars I think maybe less. I just can't find any fault with this mascara. It is wonderful.