Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 6/8/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love Lancome mascara. This is not a mascara I use on its own, but I always layer my mascaras anyway. I love this formulation for my last layer. It separates the lashes perfectly and still adds volume. I am already on my 3rd tube of this. I prefer this applicator to the Hypnose Star. The Star is a little flat. I also find this formulation a little wetter. The Star is drier;I don't like it as much.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because I don't like it on its own. It is definitely a great mascara, but one I layer.

on 5/25/2013 5:43:00 PM

Useless, don't bother. Like others have mentioned, this is no better, actually it worse than a drugstore brand. Left my lashes very spidery and 'wet'. The brush is off too, could never get both lashes to look the same, maybe that's user error, but it never happens with other mascaras. Don't waste your money.

on 5/16/2013 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Worst mascara I've ever used. It made my lashes spidery. Not to mention the $30 price tag. I can't bring myself to throw it out because I just bought it, but I suppose it might work in a pinch. Just not one I reach for. Def will NOT repurchase.

on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Good mascara but I've owned drugstore ones like Covergirl and L'oreal and they are all the same!! Seriously, you are just paying for the brand! Don't waste your money.

on 5/14/2013 8:51:00 AM

You are paying for the BRAND, seriously.

It doesn't last long & I realise I tend to tear much when I applied this mascara. I guess I am sensitive to some ingredients... however I do love Lancome's signature rose scent.

I would not recommend anyone to get this.. for the price, I believe you can get something cheaper & better.

on 5/11/2013 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara is very cute. I like the packaging, it looks pretty.
On first using this, I was disappointed, because, the wand was so loaded with mascara, I literally had to get a flannel to take some of the first few dips of product off so I had an unclogged brush to run through my lashes.
When the wand is a clogged gloopy mess with product, your lashes are going to look the same!! So maybe the diameter of the packaging needs to be smaller to retain some of the product off the brush.
But anyway, using it every day (as I only use one mascara at a time) the wand was more useable and I could run it through my lashes. I prefer curled wands in all honesty, and drug store mascaras have done the same, dare I say better job than what doll eyes does....(shrugs shoulders) not overly excited about the price for it, and I do not find the scent off putting, so long as it does not smell of hair remover (ahem Boujois lol) I can deal with the smell of roses, which is what this is......
I would not buy it again, just not as impressed as I should be given the price of it XD

on 4/24/2013 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Seriously underwhelmed by this product. No better than a $7 drugstore brand. You are just paying for the packaging.

UPDATE:

This mascara smudges. It's one of the most pitiful mascara's I've tried.

Verdict: Not worth the effort and price.

Horrible, just horrible. Smells like some kind of funky old-fashioned medicine. Makes lashes clump and stick together. Straight to the garbage.

on 4/21/2013 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this on a whim and was very disappointed. It does nothing for my lashes, won't even hold a curl. The wand is nice though, but that's about it.

on 4/21/2013 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara looks very cute and smells like a rose. I love the bristles. But i look like a panda when i apply this. Because it smudges like after 5 minutes when i wear it. Disappointed