September 21, 2014 | 1264 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by bridget88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara - it adds a lot of volume and length to lashes, especially when they are quite fair. Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

At first, I really liked this mascara, and it was my go-to. When you first use it, the first week is awesome- gives great volume, separation, clump free, length, everything you could possibly want and more, lol. but after one week, this mascara changes its tone! It clumps badly, flakes like crazy, and the tube is completely dried out in less than 2 weeks. If you want to keep up with this mascara, you would have to buy a new tube (at a little over $8 a pop) every week. Not worth the money for such a short lifespan. I would pass this one up as it dries out way too quickly. It also makes your lashes crunchy, and I hate that :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Falsies since it came out. I noticed the flared edition awhile ago, and I have been using it in my mascara routine ever since. I will start with a couple of tips to really get this mascara to work. Make sure your lashes are completely clear of any other mascara. Once it has gone on once, going over it again will just lead to clumping and balling. So I always put this on first, and only once. You can really work up a good coat, but only on the first application. Any efforts after that are futile.

I use Lash Stiletto to add to the length and for any touch ups. So my routine is Falsies first to really get some awesome volume going, and then I use Lash Stiletto on my ends to really add some length. I get awesome lashes every time without fail. Just to note, I have very light, medium length lashes. The brush isn't great for grabbing those tiny end lashes that like to hide since its pretty big, so I use the much thinner wand from Lash Stiletto to help with those.

In conclusion, this mascara gives tons of volume and really helps bring awesome shape to your lashes. Pair it with a good lengthening mascara and you will have perfection. If you have really long natural lashes, I am sure you could skip that step. Def my HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Heather001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Adds length perfectly, buts doesn't really flared look. Doesn't clump and separates lashes perfectly. Brush looks like its gonna break any second though :/ Bought it for under $6 at walmart, so for the price it's pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by StarAstralis

I love the falsies mascara collection! I go back and forth between the flared and the black drama. Like most of the reviews, this mascara definitely holds the curls, lengthens, and volumize. The only downside is that the tube dries out kind of fast... but other than that, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The waterproof formula does not budge at all, so I never have to worry about smudging. This mascara really does make a noticeable improvement in how voluminous my lashes look without ever looking spidery, brittle, or clumpy. I will admit that sometimes I stray from this mascara in search of something better. The tube dries out quickly as the previous review mentions, and I wonder, maybe I can find more length with a different product. That is one area where perhaps this mascara is not helping me as much as I would like. And yet, I keep coming back to this product again and again because I truly cannot find another mascara that makes my lashes look as good. Also, I made the mistake of not buying the FLARED version of falsies and the others just do not compare. FLARED is the way to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Milee07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So far I'm very impressed with this mascara! I was hesitant to try this kinda of wet mascara on my short, stick straight, thin lashes, but I have come to LOVE it! It's a very functional mascara and is your one stop shop to amazing lashes that still look natural. It doesn't seem to smudge at all which is just awesome, and is one of the only mascaras that make my eyelashes curl! It is also very volumising and doesn't really clump. Also the packaging is just an adorable purple tube! But don't confuse the waterproof tube that has silver letters, and the normal formula with blue letters! Dries out fairly quickly, but is easily accessible, and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by katiemac0312

I LOVE THIS!!!!! It makes my lashes so long, and since I lost my lash curler for a while, I seriously CANNOT tell a difference its SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by dudeewtfzoe

HOLY GRAIL MASCARA! Perfect for ANYONE looking to get that very voluminous, fake lash look. Dries quickly, does have a bit of flaking, and comes off easily with makeup remover.

I have to say, though, this is a mascara that takes a few uses before it gets to be really good. It almost needs time to dry up a bit. Try blotting the wand on a tissue the first few times.

If you are looking for a mascara that doesn't clump, this ISN'T the mascara for you (I, however, love clumpy looking lashes). The wand is very easy to use. It's very build-able, which I love. It does flake a bit, however, but all it takes is a quick swipe on the face, problem solved. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx

This is an amazing mascara! It made my lashes look huge! You really don't need an eyelash curler at all with this product. You have to work fast when applying this because it drys very quickly causing it to clump! But that's my only issue. besides that I love the packaging its cute. with the wings meaning that your lashes will have a flared look like that. I definitely recommend this product give it a try and see if it works for you!