November 27, 2014 | 1621 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kimc63

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too have tried hundreds of eye brighteners, Creams, lotions, potions, etc...
The brightening version is amazing. It brightens the reddish skin on my lids and helps with under eye shadows too.
At this price I keep one at home and one in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Garianne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice concealer, not too heavy and not too thin. A good concealer has been hard to find and for now this has worked out well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

This is the best concealer for the under eye area! Looks fresh all day and gives good coverage without being cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Shary88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I'm an NC25/30 and I'm using the shade "Nude" (here in Italy we have only 2 shades available and Nude is the darkest one). It is very lightweight but its coverage is really good and it does not tend to settle into my fine lines. The sponge applicator is a great idea but you have to clean it carefully (personally, I use the MUFE brush cleanser and a tissue) in order to avoid any contamination. Overall I really like this product to conceal my dark circles, I'm using it every day since September and it is almost finished. The only concern I have is the fact that it contains parabens (ingredients that I'm trying to avoid at least in beauty products).
The price in Italy is around 7-9 euros, which is really good!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

If this is anything like the under eye concealer it will be horrible. I had a lot of hope for the concealer and I bought it came home used it the next day and it was horrible. It was like I was putting water under my eye. No coverage... NOTHING!! I hated it!!! I RETURNED IT!!! and got something wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!! the revlon photoready concealer stick!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Evanthia

Great product, stays all day no creasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I purchased the brightener at CVS for $14. I think it's a ok product, not in love w/it though but definitely better coverage than Garnier roller concealer.
It does brighten my under eye at initial application but doesn't keep the coverage throughout the day. Texture is pretty smooth, really easy to apply, packaging is convenient and slightly creases and skins into fine lines even w/an eye cream. For $14, I rather spend my money on something better. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst concealer ever! It's like thin, sticky, runny paint. Doesn't blend well and offers no coverage. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite undereye concealer! I have been on the hunt for a good inexpensive undereye conceraler and have tried many different forms, types, brands but have always had a problem with concealing under my eyes. First, I do not want anything heavy and secondly, it's difficult to conceal my undereyes, as I have dark DARK circles. I needed a light weight concealer and I prefer liquid under the eyes and after watching MakeupbyTiffanyD review this concealer, I bought it. I didn't really look into researching the product, other than watching her review, (and I adore her!), so I went on a whim and brought the product. I got neutralizer, I thought I wanted the medium shade but they ran out...so I settled for this. I'm happy with my purchase, this concealer matches perfectly for me, as it has a tint of yellow and it almost highlights under my eyes. If I need extra concealing, I usually mix my MAC select cover up and blend the two. Looking back on the medium shade, now that it is in stock, I find that shade a little dark to use under my eyes and the lightest shade wasn't cutting it for me either, so I'm happy with the neutralizer shade. Overall, my fave drugstore concealer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't have high hopes for this product. But I absolutely love it. I won't buy anything else for undereye concealer. I'm 29 and have bags when my 4 year old has a rough night. The vein that runs right between my nose and eye socket is also visible. This color in Fair covers it for me completely. I've had no problem with it settling in my lines throughout the day (ahem, Benefit, MAC, MUFE). I LOVE the applicator. twist and tap on. simple. the reason i like it so much is because it makes it impossible to put on too much. i tap it on and then pat my finger over it, not dragging... just patting it in. its great. it really is. its worth a try. i will be repurchasing my 2nd one soon.. almost through the first.