December 19, 2014 | 616 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have Violet Attitude and I love it. The vanilla cupcake smell is one of my all time favorite smells in the world of lip gloss. And the color fades to a pretty berry stain as it wears.

But the smell... oh, it's like a better-pigmented version of Liplicious's glosses from Bath and Body Works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like these, with the exception of those too sheer to show up on my pigmented lips (Saucy Mauve, Raspberry Splash and Really Rose) that end up just shimmery. Berry Bold is the only one that shows up when worn by itself. Despite that I still really like how these look, feel, smell/taste and wear. They are not sticky and are scented like buttercream frosting. Very moisturizing, Argan oil or not :) and last long enough for a gloss, no better or worse than any other. They seem to be one of the better drugstore glosses out there out of the ones I have, and I have a lot. Either way these are a huge improvement over the other glosses by L'Oreal (looking at you Infallibles and ColorJuices!). Next time I see a sale I plan to get the Plum and darker Mauve shades because those are the only two remaining I don't have that will show up on me so if you have pigmented lips keep that in mind. The lighter ones I will continue to pass by because like the ones I have, they will just be sheer shimmer on my lips or MLBB shades which I have plenty of. Nude Illusion might be nice for 'no-makeup makeup" days, but that's about it. My only real complaint other than the light shades and reason for the four rating is that I wish they were sealed. It's hard to find one in places like Target or Walmart that aren't already squeezed or obviously used which is just gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mnsalani

After reading some of the reviews on this site, I decided to go out and purchase a tube in #152 Nude Touch. Now I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, but I am so happy that I bought this! It's a beautiful color against my skin (light, cool undertones) and makes my somewhat microscopic lips look twice their size!! Smells nice and feels wonderful! Lasts a while, but you'll have to reapply, but it's better then your lips flaking. I would have given it a perfect score, but I would like to have seen a little less sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have these in Baby Blossom and Nude Touch. These are beautiful glosses that are not too sticky. They have a slightly sweet flavor. I got these on a BOGO but I would now pay full price. Five stars and I plan to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by HelloCleo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Golden Splash because I like the coral/orange look but It doesn't show any colour on my lips. If I add a neutral lipliner I get a natural look. I love the way it feels so I will totally get another colour (one without shimmer).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i purchased this gloss in baby blossom and i have found my HG gloss and shade. baby blossom is everything i wanted nars turkish delight to be, but the formula is far superior and obviously this gloss is cheaper. its the perfect pale pink shade for my super pale skin. i usually hate gloss in general because it can be so sticky and goopy, but i love this gloss to pieces! i want to shout about it from the rooftops :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I have this in Really Rose. The gloss itself is incredible. It's highly pigmented, smells amazing, feels cushiony and is very moisturizing. It is very reminiscent of the L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balms in a slightly less dense form and in a tube. But the tube packaging sucks. It's a typical slanted tip applicator, which is fine, but the gold lettering on the outside of the package started to rub off almost the same day I got it. Horrible. A pet peeve of mine for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

Not impressed with these glosses at all. Purchased a total of 4 and 2 ended up exploding in my purse! That was a huge disaster. The packaging sucks. They were sticky and tasted weird. The only color I kinda liked was Peach Fuzz but even then it wasn't worth buying again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by BebeLush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in Mystic Mauve for about $8.00. The color is not mauve at all but rather a deep berry color. Not impressed. The gloss is way too sticky and gummy on the lips. Feels like you just ate a spoonful of jelly. Also, NYC makes an identical gloss at about $6.00 cheaper. Get that instead.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I purchased this in raspberry splash. It gives my lips a healthy wash of color, and is very moisturizing. I usually like sticky glosses but this is still long lasting and pretty. The packaging is very nice looks like a high end gloss.