April 24, 2014 | 1350 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I have this in Really Rose. The gloss itself is incredible. It's highly pigmented, smells amazing, feels cushiony and is very moisturizing. It is very reminiscent of the L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balms in a slightly less dense form and in a tube. But the tube packaging sucks. It's a typical slanted tip applicator, which is fine, but the gold lettering on the outside of the package started to rub off almost the same day I got it. Horrible. A pet peeve of mine for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

Not impressed with these glosses at all. Purchased a total of 4 and 2 ended up exploding in my purse! That was a huge disaster. The packaging sucks. They were sticky and tasted weird. The only color I kinda liked was Peach Fuzz but even then it wasn't worth buying again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by BebeLush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in Mystic Mauve for about $8.00. The color is not mauve at all but rather a deep berry color. Not impressed. The gloss is way too sticky and gummy on the lips. Feels like you just ate a spoonful of jelly. Also, NYC makes an identical gloss at about $6.00 cheaper. Get that instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I purchased this in raspberry splash. It gives my lips a healthy wash of color, and is very moisturizing. I usually like sticky glosses but this is still long lasting and pretty. The packaging is very nice looks like a high end gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in the color "151 Baby Blossom" and it's a very pretty baby pink color with no shimmer, just a nice shine. It smells very sweet, but it's not overpowering. It's a faint scent but yummy. This lip gloss is not sticky at all, and goes on very smooth and fairly pigmented. I like the squirt tube because it's very easy to apply the gloss with.

I will definitely repurchase. I've always been trying to find the perfect pale or baby pink lip gloss and I've finally found it. I will definitely go and purchase more. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ChococatG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these. I bought Spicy Mauve (nude-pink shimmer) and Blushing Berry (raspberry shimmer). These two are medium-sheer. They add a slight amount of color to the lips and a nice shimmer. They are a lip gloss not a lipstick, so don't anticipate tons of color. However, you can build them up to achieve a somewhat opaque look.
I find them to be non-drying, a bit moisturizing, and there's only just a whisper of stickiness. They have a creme brulee scent and taste to them, which I dig. I can apply these directly to my lips without having to add a balm first.
The packaging is fine for me. Easy to use. I like the slated tip applicator.
I totally dig these. Will purchase other colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Nude Illusion and Nude Touch. They are both pretty shades and nicely pigmented however a little slippery, melty and mildly flavored. They work as a better finish to a lipcolor underneath. Worn alone is too sheer for me personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by owotlarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best lip gloss I have ever tried (I know that is a bold statement, but I mean it!). I've been on a long quest to find a nice clear color (i.e. no shimmer, no glitter, not too milky) that feels comfortable on my lips. I got the shade Watermelon Crush, which is a lovely sheer bright pink and has a lovely brightening effect on the lips. The smell is fantastic (Like vanilla frosting) and not at all overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

I want to eat these glosses - they smell that good! Nice range of colors, some with shimmer, some without. They rival higher end glosses at fraction of the cost. Will definitely be buying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thelgfunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Watermelon Crush... I have been looking for a lip gloss like this for such a long time! The formula goes on thinly and they are not as sticky as the color juice glosses. Watermelon Crush goes on as a sheer pink that enhances the pink of your natural lip color. It's more of a slick shine than a plastic shine. The tube that it comes in is really cute and I like the sweet smell.