November 1, 2014 | 829 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mnsalani

After reading some of the reviews on this site, I decided to go out and purchase a tube in #152 Nude Touch. Now I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, but I am so happy that I bought this! It's a beautiful color against my skin (light, cool undertones) and makes my somewhat microscopic lips look twice their size!! Smells nice and feels wonderful! Lasts a while, but you'll have to reapply, but it's better then your lips flaking. I would have given it a perfect score, but I would like to have seen a little less sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have these in Baby Blossom and Nude Touch. These are beautiful glosses that are not too sticky. They have a slightly sweet flavor. I got these on a BOGO but I would now pay full price. Five stars and I plan to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by HelloCleo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Golden Splash because I like the coral/orange look but It doesn't show any colour on my lips. If I add a neutral lipliner I get a natural look. I love the way it feels so I will totally get another colour (one without shimmer).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i purchased this gloss in baby blossom and i have found my HG gloss and shade. baby blossom is everything i wanted nars turkish delight to be, but the formula is far superior and obviously this gloss is cheaper. its the perfect pale pink shade for my super pale skin. i usually hate gloss in general because it can be so sticky and goopy, but i love this gloss to pieces! i want to shout about it from the rooftops :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I have this in Really Rose. The gloss itself is incredible. It's highly pigmented, smells amazing, feels cushiony and is very moisturizing. It is very reminiscent of the L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balms in a slightly less dense form and in a tube. But the tube packaging sucks. It's a typical slanted tip applicator, which is fine, but the gold lettering on the outside of the package started to rub off almost the same day I got it. Horrible. A pet peeve of mine for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

Not impressed with these glosses at all. Purchased a total of 4 and 2 ended up exploding in my purse! That was a huge disaster. The packaging sucks. They were sticky and tasted weird. The only color I kinda liked was Peach Fuzz but even then it wasn't worth buying again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by BebeLush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in Mystic Mauve for about $8.00. The color is not mauve at all but rather a deep berry color. Not impressed. The gloss is way too sticky and gummy on the lips. Feels like you just ate a spoonful of jelly. Also, NYC makes an identical gloss at about $6.00 cheaper. Get that instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I purchased this in raspberry splash. It gives my lips a healthy wash of color, and is very moisturizing. I usually like sticky glosses but this is still long lasting and pretty. The packaging is very nice looks like a high end gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in the color "151 Baby Blossom" and it's a very pretty baby pink color with no shimmer, just a nice shine. It smells very sweet, but it's not overpowering. It's a faint scent but yummy. This lip gloss is not sticky at all, and goes on very smooth and fairly pigmented. I like the squirt tube because it's very easy to apply the gloss with.

I will definitely repurchase. I've always been trying to find the perfect pale or baby pink lip gloss and I've finally found it. I will definitely go and purchase more. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ChococatG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these. I bought Spicy Mauve (nude-pink shimmer) and Blushing Berry (raspberry shimmer). These two are medium-sheer. They add a slight amount of color to the lips and a nice shimmer. They are a lip gloss not a lipstick, so don't anticipate tons of color. However, you can build them up to achieve a somewhat opaque look.
I find them to be non-drying, a bit moisturizing, and there's only just a whisper of stickiness. They have a creme brulee scent and taste to them, which I dig. I can apply these directly to my lips without having to add a balm first.
The packaging is fine for me. Easy to use. I like the slated tip applicator.
I totally dig these. Will purchase other colors.