November 24, 2014 | 1280 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so impressed with this brand! First off... It's DIRT cheap... Like literally worth change I can find in the couch! The quality is amazing.. I did not at all expect much from this brand because of the price but holy! This condioner is so thick and creamy my dry hair just eats it up! Amazing amazing smell too. Mmmmmmm coconuts.....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by sharmilaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't think this conditioned my hair like the way the 3 minute miracle by the same brand (aussie) did. Also this has a very dilute consistency, it is not creamy or thick at all. It made my hair frizzy and left it dry. It did not feel like it conditioned my hair at all. My suave hemuctant conditioner is thicker and conditions better than this. I am going to stick to 3 minute miracle deep and Sauve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I've gone through several bottles of this and I swear by this brand, I have extremely dry thick hair and this really moisturizes it. After I use it it makes my hair look better and not disgusting and dry. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so smooth and I can actually run my fingers through my curly hair and they don't get stuck. The smell is awesome too which is a plus. I usually tend to buy the big bottle with the pump and it tends to last me roughly a month in a half to 2 months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is a great conditioner. It's quality is up to par with the more expensive conditioners that cost six times more than this one. It gives my hair a good slip without having to add castor oil to it. I love the pump bottle that it comes in, which makes it easier to use. It says 100 uses from the family sized bottle, and I'm surprised that it appears I will get closer to 100 uses than I thought. This is also great for co washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ashton

If you want silky, shiny, hair this is the stuff to use. I have two sets of shampoos and their matching conditioners on rotation at all times. One for when I want my hair wavy with lots of volume, and one for days when I want a straight sleek look. This is my set for sleek days! It smells amazing like coconuts and makes my hair softer and more frizz free than any high end brand. Skip the big price tags and try this conditioner out!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupfinder21

This has always been in my house as long as I can remember. I went through a period where I absolutely loved this conditioner, then a period where I really didn't like it. I find that, when paired with Dove Daily Moisture shampoo (the one with the light blue writing) its soo much better! Paired with the matching shampoo, its okay. It makes my hair smooth, frizz free, and shiny! Oh, and suuuppper soft. It's very cheap, and I'm sure that this will be in my house for a long time, as its my moms favorite conditioner. I'd give this a 4.5, not 4 as listed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by vaneshcaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner! I use it as a co-wash, and it's great. The smell is lovely, sometimes I pick up the bottle just to smell it lol. When I co-wash it leaves it really soft and makes it easier to detangle my hair. I'm confused that the US and UK brands of Aussie Moist have different ingredients though; we tend to have more chemical-sounding ingredients, but that doesn't bother me, still a great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyncleaveley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HATE HATE HATE this product!!! i have fine layered hair and this shampoo and conditioner for some reason made my hair really puffy and frizzy, it also made it feel extremely dry!! eek... although the smell is amazing i dont recomend this product if you have hair like mine, but everybody is differant so it just might work for you, you never know till you try ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I have long thick Curly (3b curls) Hair that goes half way down my back. and curly hair gets dry really easily! And I tried this because my friend uses it everyday. Its amazing! I keeps my hair soft, and shiney, and it smells amazing! It changed my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by katelynHeim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is legit. Its the only conditioner that actually works for my hair. The only things that could be better is the smell and the bottle. It has the classic coconut smell which I really don't like and the cap is really hard to snap up, especially with wet hands