April 19, 2014 | 1646 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupfinder21

This has always been in my house as long as I can remember. I went through a period where I absolutely loved this conditioner, then a period where I really didn't like it. I find that, when paired with Dove Daily Moisture shampoo (the one with the light blue writing) its soo much better! Paired with the matching shampoo, its okay. It makes my hair smooth, frizz free, and shiny! Oh, and suuuppper soft. It's very cheap, and I'm sure that this will be in my house for a long time, as its my moms favorite conditioner. I'd give this a 4.5, not 4 as listed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by vaneshcaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner! I use it as a co-wash, and it's great. The smell is lovely, sometimes I pick up the bottle just to smell it lol. When I co-wash it leaves it really soft and makes it easier to detangle my hair. I'm confused that the US and UK brands of Aussie Moist have different ingredients though; we tend to have more chemical-sounding ingredients, but that doesn't bother me, still a great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyncleaveley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HATE HATE HATE this product!!! i have fine layered hair and this shampoo and conditioner for some reason made my hair really puffy and frizzy, it also made it feel extremely dry!! eek... although the smell is amazing i dont recomend this product if you have hair like mine, but everybody is differant so it just might work for you, you never know till you try ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I have long thick Curly (3b curls) Hair that goes half way down my back. and curly hair gets dry really easily! And I tried this because my friend uses it everyday. Its amazing! I keeps my hair soft, and shiney, and it smells amazing! It changed my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by katelynHeim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is legit. Its the only conditioner that actually works for my hair. The only things that could be better is the smell and the bottle. It has the classic coconut smell which I really don't like and the cap is really hard to snap up, especially with wet hands

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by TequilaaSantos

I love this product as my hair is extremely thick and dry and needs moisture. The smell (coconuts?) dont love nor
hate. I also wish there were bigger bottles because I need lots even though my hair only comes to my shoulders. Over all tho I cant believe what a difference this made (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! It keeps my crazy curls from turning into a birds nest :-P lol the matching shampoo is really good too, it cleans without stripping my hair. The conditioner is thick and makes my hair smell and look so good. I even put a dime size amount through my towel dried hair as a leave in, makes my curls spring to life in ringlets, and leaves them shiny and healthy. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Very very good product! I have been using it for 2 years (on and off) but now I have decided that it never fails me. I use it once a week. I will use it twice in the winter.
My hair is wavy, frizzy and dry but once a week I apply this and my hair is nice, shiny, bouncy, easy to comb, it smells nice. This is perfect for me. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner is awesome! It is now the holy grail of drugstore brand conditioners. For a drugstore brand, it's truly great. I have used almost every salon brand you can imagine on my crazy, dry, frizzy, coarse, thick, naturally curly hair.
This is thick, detangles my knots, smells fabulous (like tropical coconut sugar) and is very moisturizing. My hair is smooth, the curls are defined, it looks and feels healthy. It also isn't breaking as much as it used to and is growing longer nicely. I haven't had to use a deep conditioner since I discovered this. I used to deep condition about 1-2 times weekly. Now about every two weeks I use coconut oil to deep condition. This also works great as a leave in, use a little itty-bitty amount though.
I have found a size about that of a golf ball works for my very thick, shoulder length hair.With other brands I have had to use handfuls (I am not exaggerating).
A liter size bottle, the one with the pump last me a little over two weeks. This is great because I can go through almost a liter of other brands in a week and a half.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH AUSSIE PRODUCTS!!!!! I used to use them when I was younger and somehow got swooped up in all the salon hair products as I got older and started getting paid more as my career started to advance. Why we think we need more expensive products as we start to make more $$$ I have no idea, but anyway, lets get back to this product.
I've been using Moist conditioner along with Cleanse and Mend shampoo and I'm completely happy with the results. My usual drugstore shampoo and conditioner brand is Pantene, but after feeling rebellious and wanting a change I decided to try Aussie again. BEST DECISION I'VE MADE!!!! I'm not going back to my salon brand either (Matrix Biolage). Aussie is working much better than Biolage or Pantene.