Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 4/15/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best conditioner I've ever used. Smells great and puts moisture in my hair. I love it so much I bought the big pump bottles of the shampoo and conditioner.

on 3/25/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This conditioner was pretty good quality for a drugstore brand, however it did not do anything amazing for my hair. I have very dry and damaged hair, and was hoping that Aussie Moist would bring a little bit of life back into it. Unfortunately, by the end of the day (after washing my hair in the morning) my hair would be right back to a tangled and frizzy mess. I tried varying the amount of shampoo I used versus conditioner, but it didn't do me much good. As with the shampoo, though, the coconut smell is divine!

on 3/22/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Im an African American with waist lenght relaxed hair. I heard alot about this product in several hairboards. Let me just say this conditioner is God sent. My hair has a tendency to dry out. This instantly revives my hair. Also this softens my new growth like no other product Ive tried (4b). I love it and use it for co washes weekly. Ive tried other brands, especially expensive salon brands for co washing because I thought they would be better. Nothing compares to this. If it aint broke.....

on 3/19/2012 10:53:00 PM

This product does make your hair VERY soft, but at the same time it has a funny smell to it

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I tried this twice, along with the shampoo and it works like a charm. I didn't even need to use any smoothing products/leave-in conditioners after I used this. It makes your hair smooth, soft, silky and shiny altogether. One thing that got to me though is that it made my hair a bit greasy feeling in my 2nd day hair, maybe because I used too much, or it was another hair product I put in. Overall it's a great product and I'd buy it again, and even try the 3 minute miracle deeep conditioner too. :)

on 3/12/2012 2:34:00 PM

Good conditioner. Went through many pumped bottles of this. I just got tired of the smell.

on 3/5/2012 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I have hair that is type 3c/4ab. It's really thick, dense and around bra strap length. This is my go to conditioner for when I am planning on flat ironing my hair. I am silicone/sulfate free when I wear it in its natural state. Aussie moist has sooo much slip and my hair detangles like a dream. I have the pump bottle because it is much easier to use than the small flip bottle. I also go through a whole lot of conditioner. It says 100 uses on the bottle but it will probably last me 30-40. However for the price it's more than worth it. I think it also helps a lot with having shine and movement on my flat ironed hair. Overall it's a winner!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! :D <3 smells great and left my hair feeeling smooth and soft! :D I totally recommend this!

on 2/11/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I am so impressed with this brand! First off... It's DIRT cheap... Like literally worth change I can find in the couch! The quality is amazing.. I did not at all expect much from this brand because of the price but holy! This condioner is so thick and creamy my dry hair just eats it up! Amazing amazing smell too. Mmmmmmm coconuts.....

on 2/3/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I don't think this conditioned my hair like the way the 3 minute miracle by same brand (aussie) did. Also this has a very dilute consistency, it is not creamy or thick at all. It made my hair frizzy and left it dry. It did not feel like it conditioned my hair at all. My suave hemuctant conditioner is thicker and conditions better than this also less expensive. I am going to stick to 3 minute miracle deep or Pantene ice shine for conditioning properties. I prefers moisture conditioners with emollient hints of oils without turning your hair into crusts.

Top Rated Aussie Products