Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 3/12/2012 2:34:00 PM

Good conditioner. Went through many pumped bottles of this. I just got tired of the smell.

on 3/5/2012 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I have hair that is type 3c/4ab. It's really thick, dense and around bra strap length. This is my go to conditioner for when I am planning on flat ironing my hair. I am silicone/sulfate free when I wear it in its natural state. Aussie moist has sooo much slip and my hair detangles like a dream. I have the pump bottle because it is much easier to use than the small flip bottle. I also go through a whole lot of conditioner. It says 100 uses on the bottle but it will probably last me 30-40. However for the price it's more than worth it. I think it also helps a lot with having shine and movement on my flat ironed hair. Overall it's a winner!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! :D <3 smells great and left my hair feeeling smooth and soft! :D I totally recommend this!

on 2/11/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I am so impressed with this brand! First off... It's DIRT cheap... Like literally worth change I can find in the couch! The quality is amazing.. I did not at all expect much from this brand because of the price but holy! This condioner is so thick and creamy my dry hair just eats it up! Amazing amazing smell too. Mmmmmmm coconuts.....

on 2/3/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I don't think this conditioned my hair like the way the 3 minute miracle by same brand (aussie) did. Also this has a very dilute consistency, it is not creamy or thick at all. It made my hair frizzy and left it dry. It did not feel like it conditioned my hair at all. My suave hemuctant conditioner is thicker and conditions better than this also less expensive. I am going to stick to 3 minute miracle deep or Pantene ice shine for conditioning properties. I prefers moisture conditioners with emollient hints of oils without turning your hair into crusts.

on 1/8/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've gone through several bottles of this and I swear by this brand, I have extremely dry thick hair and this really moisturizes it. After I use it it makes my hair look better and not disgusting and dry. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so smooth and I can actually run my fingers through my curly hair and they don't get stuck. The smell is awesome too which is a plus. I usually tend to buy the big bottle with the pump and it tends to last me roughly a month in a half to 2 months.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a great conditioner. It's quality is up to par with the more expensive conditioners that cost six times more than this one. It gives my hair a good slip without having to add castor oil to it. I love the pump bottle that it comes in, which makes it easier to use. It says 100 uses from the family sized bottle, and I'm surprised that it appears I will get closer to 100 uses than I thought. This is also great for co washing.

on 12/24/2011 10:21:00 PM

If you want silky, shiny, hair this is the stuff to use. I have two sets of shampoos and their matching conditioners on rotation at all times. One for when I want my hair wavy with lots of volume, and one for days when I want a straight sleek look. This is my set for sleek days! It smells amazing like coconuts and makes my hair softer and more frizz free than any high end brand. Skip the big price tags and try this conditioner out!

This has always been in my house as long as I can remember. I went through a period where I absolutely loved this conditioner, then a period where I really didn't like it. I find that, when paired with Dove Daily Moisture shampoo (the one with the light blue writing) its soo much better! Paired with the matching shampoo, its okay. It makes my hair smooth, frizz free, and shiny! Oh, and suuuppper soft. It's very cheap, and I'm sure that this will be in my house for a long time, as its my moms favorite conditioner. I'd give this a 4.5, not 4 as listed.

on 12/3/2011 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Love this conditioner! I use it as a co-wash, and it's great. The smell is lovely, sometimes I pick up the bottle just to smell it lol. When I co-wash it leaves it really soft and makes it easier to detangle my hair. I'm confused that the US and UK brands of Aussie Moist have different ingredients though; we tend to have more chemical-sounding ingredients, but that doesn't bother me, still a great product!