October 2, 2014 | 1388 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by petiterugger

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives fantastic volume and my eyelashes are ten times more noticeable (my eyelashes are thin, curly, and long, but lack length). I always go back to this mascara. I've tried many different mascaras, but I always come back to this one. It's easy to operate with a brush wand. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not expect to like this mascara at all because I have hated every single one of the "volume express" mascaras that I have tried. Though I bought it anyway, because I love mascara and think that I have to try them all. It isn't anything spectacular or amazing, but it is a good mascara. I think it supplies a decent amount of volume and length, and it actually does "flare" my lashes out a bit as well. I think it does a great job, it is definitely one of the better mascaras that I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by beth1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE love loveeee! Definitely my favorite mascara at the moment. I have gone through so many tubes of this. The real secret to this mascara I find, is it to let it dry up just a bit as the formula is too wet at first. It Gives me some awesome looking lashes after just one coat. I like the wand as it is a bit curved so it fits the shape of my eye well and it is also bendy for easy application. I'm only giving 4 lippies due to the fact that its best after it dries up a bit. Added photo for a better idea of how lashes will look!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

So, I would never use this by itself. I use a drier formula first and then put this overtop when I want a really dramatic look!!! If i use it alone, it clumps up horribly, as it is a very wet formula. It doesn't flake or smudge, and I like that. I may or may not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Spring Break, I traveled to Puerto Rico and in my hotel found I forgot to bring mascara! OH NO! I went to Walmart the next day and was looking at the huge range and drifted over to the Maybelline section. I like some of Maybelline mascaras : The Rocket, One by One. So I decided to get this one. I remembered my friend use this mascara. But the original one and I did not realize I got the non waterproof (i prefer waterproof to hold a curl in my crazy straight lashes and to not melt off) and that it was 'flared' (?) I was shocked by the smell of this mascara. It is disgusting. It's like rose water and the longer you own this mascara, the stronger the smell. The wand is very big and curved and in the beginning I hated this mascara. It didn't hold a curl at all, but it did give a lot of volume and crazy length. I kept it a little longer and if I curl my lashes before AND after my lashes are super voluminous and long and CURLED. I do have to keep curling my lashes because this is a very thick heavy wet formula. I will not buy this again, and I heard great reviews on the Original but I'm in love with The Rocket at the moment and I love trying out new mascaras so I wouldnt think about picking this up. I will use this up though because it was around $7 at the Walmart I picked it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mmhmm28

My was HG mascara. I really like it. Doesn't clump much or flake much. The tube is purple, who doesn't like purple? The wand is nice, makes the lashes look nice and it kind of does flare out the outer lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Camille11325

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara made my eyelashes look amazing! They added instant drama and I got tons of compliments. The only drawback is that its extremely difficult to remove and sometimes it can get clumpy. I'm not going to continue using it only because I feel like I can find a product that comes off easier, but I definitely love how this mascara makes me look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an ok mascara, but I found it quite clumpy. I don't use it anymore as I've found that other mascaras work better for what I want (definition without clumps).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by PopConfusion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had one hit and one miss with this mascara. The first tube I bought was amazing, went on perfectly, didn't clump/spider, dried quickly and didn't smudge, though it was a a bit dry/solid and I'm assuming it had been on the shelf for a while. The second tube I bought is more liquid and seems fresher, but now it smudges terribly if I don't give it at least 2 minutes to dry and clumps worse than almost any other mascara I have ever tried. If the second tube had been like the first I would have given it a higher rating. I'm still willing to give it one more repurchase before I give it a definite yes or no.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by kinaNHLJETS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this mascara. My favorite from the drug store. I have short asian eyelashes that grow straight down and this mascara keeps the curl all day and gives great length. However, does not give as much volume as I'd like but it's definitely buildable. However, when reapplying, I don't recommend you let it dry completely. Overall, great product. Been using this in the waterproof form for several months.