January 28, 2015 | 1963 users online

BB Cream - Bobbi Brown - BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I need to even our my skin tone, this is my go to.

It's prefect because it offers good sun protection. I find it to be thick and creamy. I usually have to lightly moisturize before applying because it can be a bit hard to blend if you don't put enough on your face. I guess that's just the oil control? In any case I never feel like I'm wearing foundation which is exactly what I want.

If you need a casual wear product, this is it girls. give it a try

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok guys... I know this is $44 on Sephora.com and I got a deluxe sample from the order of Nars Guy Bourdin blush palette and let me just say this is my now HG bb cream... I usually hate that they set into my pores but I must admit this is amazing!!!

My pores don't show... My drier skin areas don't look cakey... its just amazing... its got a decent coverage for a natural look, and not too matte. This is just... fantastic.. .I've used it everyday all week because I can't bring myself to use my actual foundations...

This is silky smooth, Fair is a perfect match for me. I just can't get enough....

I hate the price... but I can't hold it in fault for that because it is just perfect... I set with my E.L.F. HD powder and I just love the finish and lasting power...

I think I may need to order this in a full size....Lemme just save up haha!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Heartfillia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this bb cream as a gift. I have a dry skin and this bb cream is just not for dry skin. Coverage is not good. However it is light, not too cakey. I would recommend it for those who have oily flawless skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Mozart68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Medium is too orangey for me, but the newly released Natural is a better match. This product is very versatile, and I generally wear one of two different ways. If I just want to throw something on and run out the door, I wear it alone with mascara and gloss. When I want to look more polished, I will mix the BB cream with my SPF for my base. Then I will apply some of BB's Long Wear Compact foundation to the center of my face. Then I apply the rest of my makeup. Either way, I have a natural look that only BB makeup can achieve.
ETA: After wearing for a while, I saw that this product is still a little too yellow for me. (Like all BB foundations.)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Flysy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great! I have oily skin with hormonal acne on the chin. I am African American. Medium Dark is perfect. Does not turn orange or break me out. Actually my chin area is clearing since using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ero2t

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Meh. Not sure why I just don't love this. I've got really sensitive skin and this doesn't make me react or breakout. I like the texture when I'm applying it, it's pleasant to use and doesn't feel too silicone-y, it's a pleasant product to apply (no detectable fragrance). The colour is spot-on, I wear in Medium and it blends a dream.

The down? I can't put my finger on it, but it just doesn't make my skin look nice. It looks even but seems to almost highlight pores and just look kind of ashy. Makes me look tired and you can definitely see I'm wearing makeup. Disappointing. I definitely won't wear again, but will keep on reserve if I need to wear a foundation and I'm having a reactive phase. I think I prefer Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light (yeah yeah the BB is meant to have skin improving benefits but I think that's a load of tosh anyway!).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

Will admit that this is my first BB cream ever. I have tried samples of others, but have never purchased a full size until three weeks ago. So there are probably oodles others that I could try when this tube is done. However, I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

It really does everything that I want my base to do:
- cover redness
- even out skin tone
- cover slight darkness around the eyes
- moisturize
- control oiliness ALL DAY
- easy to apply (no streaks) with fingers, too!
- can be layered for fuller coverage / spot coverage
- do not let the small size of the tube scare you, a little goes a looooong way
(I know people always say that in reviews, but really, I spent the first week of using this product having way too much left over trying to figure this out. A big pea size is all I need for my whole face!)

Most importantly, this product does not break me out! Most tinted moisturizers that I have tried either become too greasy after 3-4 hours or break me out.

The SPF 35 is also a really great plus.

Not to mention that the colours are all slightly on the yellow side, which is very favourable to my skin tone (olive Asian skin).

Not sure if I can attribute the clearing and improvement of tone of my skin on this one product alone or the fact that I have revamped my entire skin care routine. But my skin is showing to be much more even and moisturized otherwise.

The only thing that irks me about this product that is it can accentuate any flakiness I have. But this stopped being a problem after I changed my skincare routine.

I should not forget to mention that this looks really great underneath my mineral makeup. For the times when I really want to doll myself up and/or need a full face of makeup... this really makes my skin like a smooth canvas :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by KPaliczka

Firstly this was my first ever BB cream and i don't feel the need to go out and buy another one as i loved this one. My skin is acne prone , oily t-zone and dry cheeks so causes me a lot of problems finding the right make up. I bought this for my holiday as i wanted something lighter to wear and with the high SPF is seemed perfect and it was perfect. Gave me a nice dewy finish , evened my skin tone. I love it because i can apply more then one layer to cover my problem areas and it doesn't go cakey or stick to my dry patches.I always moisturize before hand and use a primer as its a lot easier to apply. I use this on my days off for a lighter feel but i have started to wear it to work ( i work as cabin crew) to see how it would last in the air and it surprised me i needed to touch up my problem areas but apart from that i still looked fresh at the end of the day with even skin tone YAYY. The packaging is nice to simple and traditional bobbi brown style. It hasnt broke me out which is very rare and i will be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by itseverlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Quick background on my skin: I am medium toned with yellowish-olive undertones, I have normal to dry skin and I am prone to have dry patches.

I have been looking around for a BB cream that accommodates to my NC42 skin tone and Bobbi Brown seems to be the only one to offer that. Other BB creams seem to make my skin ashy even if they say it's a "universal" tone. I was matched perfectly with "Medium to dark".
I was hesitant in buying this as it is AU$60!! It is a huge splurge but it is totally worth it. The cream is relatively thick but it blends perfectly into my skin, I use a Beauty Blender but my fingers work fine if I am in a rush.
It is a thick and creamy but blends into a light to medium coverage, more on the light side. I don't need much coverage but it gives me enough to cover my dark spots caused by acne and dark circles, but I still need to put concealer over it to make it look flawless. It leaves my skin so smooth and once it sets, it actually feels like your skin!
I am so happy with it even though it cost quiet a bit but it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TheLovelyGlamor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Short and Sweet: The price is high, the packaging is average, but I do like this bb cream. It's lightweight, offers a somewhat decent amount of coverage, didn't break me out and feels nice.
The Nitty Gritty. Bobbi Brown's bb cream is just a bit too thin to be considered a real bb cream like those is Asia. But other than that I really do like it. It doesn't feel heavy when I put it on and it does offer a bit of coverage for very light scars and uneven skin tone.
And it says that it has a whole bunch of ingredients in it that are supposed to improve your skin and whatnot, but I've been using this for a few months now and so far I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. But I do like the amount of SPF in it.
I got this bb cream as a gift and I'm glad because it's actually really expensive. And while I do like this bb cream quite a lot, I'm not sure I can establish any logical reasons for spending so much money on it when I can use that money to buy something better.