Sephora Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

4.4

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

on 8/10/2014 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this in Endless Purple and it is a beautiful dark plum mauve that looks amazing for everyday. It goes on smooth and dries quickly & matte but leaves my lips feeling velvety. It does not dry out my lips as long as I make sure to keep them properly hydrated with lip balm every night ( i do not wear any balm under this product).It last through eating unless its something really greasy and oily ( then it might need some touch up in the middle). I find it will last perfectly for at least 5 hours before any kind of little touch up might be needed but it could go 8-9 hours if you are careful. I looove it ...wish that it was still 12 instead of 16 dollars but I will pay that for this quality. Plan on going back and getting Always Red as well

on 8/6/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip product....except for the shimmery look. I want a lip gloss/stain that doesn't look cheap and I think if it has shimmer it looks kind if cheap. That being said u do love this product. It is a bit drying but dries beautifully and the color is great! I would repurchase this

on 7/16/2014 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Absolutely loving this product!! Such a beautiful finish, not drying at all. Would recommend to everyone who loves matte finishes. Lasts all day long, and it comes in cute travel size packaging! Only downsize is trying to repurchase or buy other colours from America to England! Shipping is really expensive!

on 6/19/2014 11:51:00 PM

Unbelievable. Going on 8 hours of wear with strawberry kissed (matte red). Touched up a bit around edges at hour 4 but overall my lips looks perfect. Don't dry out your lips and this particular color looks amazing on my pale cool skin. Not interested in a frosty look but would consider the other matte colors AND will definitely repurchase this!!

on 6/6/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

My hands down favorite matte red lippie. Lasts a very long time and doesn't dry my lips at all.

on 6/6/2014 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the matte look that these creamy lip stains leave. I have classic red, and while it's hard to find the appropriate time to wear this, i'll definitely look into some other lighter shades that they provide so I can wear it more often. The one that I have lasts for hours, even after eating, and hardly transfers at all. 5/5 lippies.

on 6/1/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love these! I own two of them (01 - Always Red and 04 - Endless Purple). They've changed my mind about cream lip colours, matte lip products and Sephora's overall quality for makeup. And they've smoothly killed my lemming for the Too Faced Melted lipsticks by being cheaper and better performing.
I'd been turned off liquid lipsticks after Korres (never sets, transfers everywhere), matte colour after Revlon Colorstay (cakes, hardens, cracks, flakes) and cream formulas after NYX (gummy, drying). So I wasn't very excited by these despite all the buzz. But I just couldn't get Always Red out of my head after it showed up so beautifully pigmented and evenly spread even in blog pics and badly lit photos in reviews. It looked comparable to my trusty suede-finish Mac Ruby Woo - what sorcery was this?
I got Always Red about a fortnight ago and I'm hooked! This doesn't dry lips (TIP: though a thin layer of lip balm underneath helps), doesn't make lips look like cracked earth and lets you smile and talk without discomfort. The tube and doe-foot applicator hold a very pigmented, very creamy formula that is not runny or hard to spread (TIP: Exfoliate lips first so you don't have bumps in the road). Just give it about 20 seconds after application to set (TIP: smile as it sets so the colour gets into every part of your lips' natural lines and crevices) and then the sorcery begins.
You're left with an intense very powdery but smooth looking layer of colour that simply refuses to leave its place. All transfers to coffee cups and cutlery are minor. I've had meals with rice, meat and fish and it's soldiered on. I've pecked babies and boyfriends on the cheek and they've stayed true. I've tried rinsing off with Clinique's blue make-up removing gel but the lip colour has remained even after liner and mascara have been washed off. You really need a creamy, oily remover to take this off.
On me, about NC 42, Always Red shows up like a warmer, bolder, country-bred version of Ruby Woo and that's really saying something, considering Ruby Woo is no polite red herself. Endless Purple is a little harder to define, just as intense, but a shade that looks like my own lips wanted to turn deeper and deeper pink, then suddenly took a left turn to purple-town but didn't quite make it.
I love them both. And on days I use them, I trust their longevity so much I don't even toss them into my day bag for touch-ups. I hope Sephora makes more colours - I love mattes and cream colours now. And these are hardly bankrupting me.

I love these! They're fairly cheap, pigmented and stay on all day. I have Infinite Rose (a natural rosey pink), Always Red and Forever Fuscia. I will warn you, for some reason Always Red feathers really bad. What I do is I only put a little bit of color on and finish with a gloss. If the color fades (it won't completely vanish) just use gloss to freshen the color. If you put more of the stain on it will start to feather. The other two I use don't do that, so it must be the pigments used in the red. But I really like these!

on 4/29/2014 9:53:00 AM

I have two of these in Endless Burgundy and Endless Pink. I've tried low end and high end lip stains, from Maybelline to Stila . These are the best ones out there, I just wish they had more neutral colors .

They apply easily, last through a meal and not as drying as other stains . Highly recommend.

on 3/31/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From the packaging they look like a lipgloss but they are not. The texture is very very creamy. They are super pigmented. Once you apply it you have to let it set for a while until its completely dry then you will see the beautiful matte color. The color stays for the longest time even after eating a heavy meal.
It is a bit similar to the revlon colorstay lipgloss except that the sephora ones are completely matte.
If you like matte lips you will absolutely love these but if not then this product is not for you.

www.prettology.com