August 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To be fair, I got a mini-sized bottle of this stuff for free (wish I could recall where now....Sephora? Shopper's Drug Mart? I honestly don't know). On my own, I'd never have chosen this colour as I abhor "orange" and about the most "orange" I go in my makeup is Benefit's Coralista (also a freebie some years ago, when the packaging was being changed...).

Anyway, perhaps it's wrong of me to hold the colour of this cheek stain against it but this is orange - hideous, Bozo the Clown orange. Even setting aside the colour, I find that in the short time between when I dab it on and replace the brush so I can blend with my fingers, it has already left unblendable stains where I've dabbed the product, making me totally reluctant even to try this in a more flattering shade.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by P89

Love the color !! Looks really nice on my skin tone. It's my daily wear blush. When you apply this product you have to be really quick with it or else you land up makin one portion darker then the rest of the portion, which use to happen quite often when I started using it but now I'm use to it so I don't face that problem anymore.. The most amazing thing about this product is that it stays on for a really long time. It's in my must have product list. Just love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by thespeedytomato

Pricy, but definitely one of my new favorite products.

Put it on as a lip stain at 8:00AM, and it was still really bright around 7, with lunch and a snack in between, and no reapplication. Fades evenly on me, so even as it wears off I'm left with a pretty, subtle lip color. The color immediately after application is a little brighter than I was expecting on my very-pigmented lips, but I love it! It's definitely the boldest lip color I've ever been comfortable wearing, but because it's a stain I don't have to worry about keeping the edges clean, smearing it, etc. (And seriously, it stays on all day.)

As for use on cheeks, it's a gorgeous coral shade, but I found it just a little too bold for my everyday tastes-- I prefer a more natural look. For evenings, though, I can definitely see this being useful! I'd advise fairer-skinned girls to be stingy with the amount they use, though... if it came out that bright on my NC-42 skin, I can imagine it'd be easier to overdo it. (Unless you want a really dramatic look, in which case layer it on! This stuff DEFINITELY lends itself to drama!)

Overall, definitely a favorite. I'm very impressed with the pigmentation and longevity. I know coral/orange is more of a summery color, but I have a feeling I'll be using this a lot this winter to brighten my day up a little. Expensive, but in the amounts I use it, I don't see myself running out anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

a wonderful cheek tint, pity it doesn't stay better on my lips. this, unlike the original benetint, is more of a gel consistency than liquid, so on my lips it never seems to dry completely and slips off first chance it gets. its a very pretty color for the cheeks however, and it stays put there, i think this should be a staple in every warm toned girls makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have such terribly mixed feelings about Cha Cha tint. First of all, the color. The color is why I bought it, and why I'd buy it again. It's a beautiful peachy pink on the cheeks, and it doesn't seem to look like much on my lips, so I never really use it as a lip stain. The biggest problem is how it applies. You really have to blend it fast. I mean really fast. And sometimes it looks darker in certain areas, like where I started to apply before I blended it. sometimes you put way too much on, so I'll have to try and cover it up, which is a huge pain. The packaging is awful. I have to always keep this in an upright position in my bathroom cabinet, because I cannot risk it falling sideways in my makeup drawer again. I had the cap screwed on tightly, but product seeped through and stained my drawers. When I spend almost $30 I expect the product to NOT fail the hardest in its packaging. But with all my hate, I still use this. It's actually one of my very favorite blushes...I have major love affair with peach. When I get it just right, it looks so beautiful, a truly lit-from-within glow. It doesn't have any icky glitter or shimmer, and it looks really natural on my cheeks, even though my cheeks don't naturally blush peach (whose do?). I think this could look good on just about anyone. This is one of my favorites, but I don't always use it because it's so frustrating. I may buy again, but I'd have to really think carefully about it, because it's really quite pricy (around $30).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by gksk520

The color is gorgeous and it stays on for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was not sure to try Benefit tints because of the reviews but today I went to the counter and try them and the one that I fell in love was Cha Cha Tint. It's expensive but it has a lot of staying power and looks great with my skin tone, I'm so happy with this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LoveNightShade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice product. You can put as much or as little of it on as you want, if you want a nice soft color or something more heavy, this bottle can deliver it all. It lasts long too, so it's ideal for hot, sweaty summers. I can even put this on without really doing the rest of my face, I put a little bit on which makes me look healthy and awake and you can even use it on your lips for a nice soft tint. Benefit is not a cheap brand here but considering the amount of product you get it kind of works out

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by lovelylippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isa must have during beach trips becaise it gives thw most perfect sunkissed glow! It also lasts a very long time even when out on the beach. I love this better than benetint or posie tint. A little goes a long way. My only complaint is the packaging is a bit worrisome to carry in your bag but so far I've had no spills so I'm willing to still willing to overlook this little flaw. Will repurchase when I run out but it probably won't be soon because this comes with a lotof product and I need so little for everyday. Worth the money! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Rau1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok I must admit, I fell in love with this product! I don't have naturally pigmented rosy cheeks, but with my cha cha tint I think I could pass. Although this is a stain it has taken the place of conventional blush in my makeup collection. I hate the way that blush palettes make my cheeks look: matte, shiny/glittery, and ultimately fake looking (plus they wear off throughout the day). I like how this orange red stain looks against my light yellow skin, which would otherwise look plain and lifeless. It adds some "oomph" to my makeup routine, like a healthy glow! It's very buildable, anywhere from faint and natural to clown impersonation, it stays on all day and at the end of my day a good cleanser takes it off nice and easy. Although, be very careful when applying, it's easy to go overboard with this stuff (it's super pigmented)! I recommend you find a spot with good lighting when applying this and apply with fingers, not the included brush/your own makeup brush, it gives you more control. It took me some time and failed attempts until I figured out how many strokes were enough in order to achieve that "naturally rosy cheeks" look. You could also use this to stain your lips, but I find it very drying and not as flattering. When it comes to lip colors I think you should have more variety than just one stain, lips can be tricky. I like how the color looks on me, but I have to admit, BeneFit doesn't offer that many stain varieties for darker complexions, although they have highlighter and illuminator equivalents? but I honestly don't know how that would work out, sorry. Overall this has been an amazing addition to my makeup collection, however it does put a dent in my pocket; for $30 you might think it's not worth it at the moment, but don't worry this stuff lasts forever (about 6 months++)!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No