November 26, 2014 | 1158 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Vferent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To put it briefly, I love the colour , but dislike the consistency.

The colour is not as orangey as it looks once applied but a nice flushed reddish pink colour that suits everyone. I like the natural look of it and can even wear it on my lips and it looks like I've been for a walk out in the cold, instead of looking like a clown. With this, a little goes a long way and the less you put on, the better (as I learnt from others that it looked TOO bright when I re-applied).

Unfortunately I feel the product dries WAY too quickly so I have an issue with application. It tends to mess with my foundation underneath, which is a shame because I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BonjurCutie

I originally bought it for my lips but it makes them red so I use it for my cheeks now. I'm pale so it really brings life to my cheeks. The color is gorgeous. You have to use something to blend it and I use my fingers, so my fingers are always red... It was sort of pricey but worth it i got it for $30. Packaging is cute but you really have to close it tight. I forgot and it leaked around the rims and stained my purse and it seems no matter how tight I close it if I lay it down instead of stand it up, it will spread all over the rims which is very annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kaylsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do like this product but i feel its hard to blend in, its extremely bright on my nc15 skin. Ive tried using many different brushes. It always ends up patchy. I wouldnt buy it again but I will keep the bottle. I prefer posietint

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by neeshaluvsmakeup212

I love the coral color of this blush. It makes my cheek bones stand out with my olive complexion, and I will definietly repurchase. It's supposed to be a lipcolour as well, but it wouldn't show up on my lips. I also like the longevity of this blush and it will last me my whole day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To be fair, I got a mini-sized bottle of this stuff for free (wish I could recall where now....Sephora? Shopper's Drug Mart? I honestly don't know). On my own, I'd never have chosen this colour as I abhor "orange" and about the most "orange" I go in my makeup is Benefit's Coralista (also a freebie some years ago, when the packaging was being changed...).

Anyway, perhaps it's wrong of me to hold the colour of this cheek stain against it but this is orange - hideous, Bozo the Clown orange. Even setting aside the colour, I find that in the short time between when I dab it on and replace the brush so I can blend with my fingers, it has already left unblendable stains where I've dabbed the product, making me totally reluctant even to try this in a more flattering shade.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by P89

Love the color !! Looks really nice on my skin tone. It's my daily wear blush. When you apply this product you have to be really quick with it or else you land up makin one portion darker then the rest of the portion, which use to happen quite often when I started using it but now I'm use to it so I don't face that problem anymore.. The most amazing thing about this product is that it stays on for a really long time. It's in my must have product list. Just love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by thespeedytomato

Pricy, but definitely one of my new favorite products.

Put it on as a lip stain at 8:00AM, and it was still really bright around 7, with lunch and a snack in between, and no reapplication. Fades evenly on me, so even as it wears off I'm left with a pretty, subtle lip color. The color immediately after application is a little brighter than I was expecting on my very-pigmented lips, but I love it! It's definitely the boldest lip color I've ever been comfortable wearing, but because it's a stain I don't have to worry about keeping the edges clean, smearing it, etc. (And seriously, it stays on all day.)

As for use on cheeks, it's a gorgeous coral shade, but I found it just a little too bold for my everyday tastes-- I prefer a more natural look. For evenings, though, I can definitely see this being useful! I'd advise fairer-skinned girls to be stingy with the amount they use, though... if it came out that bright on my NC-42 skin, I can imagine it'd be easier to overdo it. (Unless you want a really dramatic look, in which case layer it on! This stuff DEFINITELY lends itself to drama!)

Overall, definitely a favorite. I'm very impressed with the pigmentation and longevity. I know coral/orange is more of a summery color, but I have a feeling I'll be using this a lot this winter to brighten my day up a little. Expensive, but in the amounts I use it, I don't see myself running out anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

a wonderful cheek tint, pity it doesn't stay better on my lips. this, unlike the original benetint, is more of a gel consistency than liquid, so on my lips it never seems to dry completely and slips off first chance it gets. its a very pretty color for the cheeks however, and it stays put there, i think this should be a staple in every warm toned girls makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have such terribly mixed feelings about Cha Cha tint. First of all, the color. The color is why I bought it, and why I'd buy it again. It's a beautiful peachy pink on the cheeks, and it doesn't seem to look like much on my lips, so I never really use it as a lip stain. The biggest problem is how it applies. You really have to blend it fast. I mean really fast. And sometimes it looks darker in certain areas, like where I started to apply before I blended it. sometimes you put way too much on, so I'll have to try and cover it up, which is a huge pain. The packaging is awful. I have to always keep this in an upright position in my bathroom cabinet, because I cannot risk it falling sideways in my makeup drawer again. I had the cap screwed on tightly, but product seeped through and stained my drawers. When I spend almost $30 I expect the product to NOT fail the hardest in its packaging. But with all my hate, I still use this. It's actually one of my very favorite blushes...I have major love affair with peach. When I get it just right, it looks so beautiful, a truly lit-from-within glow. It doesn't have any icky glitter or shimmer, and it looks really natural on my cheeks, even though my cheeks don't naturally blush peach (whose do?). I think this could look good on just about anyone. This is one of my favorites, but I don't always use it because it's so frustrating. I may buy again, but I'd have to really think carefully about it, because it's really quite pricy (around $30).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by gksk520

The color is gorgeous and it stays on for a long time!