April 19, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Cannonball

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by MrsCB86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this online because I needed a waterproof mascara. I read the reviews and they all seemed really good. I was a little skeptical if it would make my eye lashes look pretty AND be waterproof. Well, I was wrong. While no, it doesn't make my eye lashes look as amazing as Bare Minerals or Clinique's does, but it still looks nice and more of a during the day look, which is what I need it for. AND it is absolutely waterproof. I put it on and then jumped in the shower. I put my face under the stream of water and then rubbed my eye after...nothing. While yes you could tell my eyelashes were wet, the mascara didn't budge. The color didn't run or smudge, everything looked the same except for being able to tell my eyelashes were wet. It's really amazing for a waterproof mascara, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by audmac

For some unknown reason, even tho I dont need a waterproof mascara, I was drawn to this when I first saw and heard about it- something about the aqua top and swimming pool lettering. I resisted the urge to buy it cuz I had tons of mascaras already that seemed to work fine. But finally I gave in and purchased it a week ago. And wow I am so glad I did and am ready to toss all my other mascaras now! This stuff is definite HG for me- it lenghtens and volumizes without clumping, doesnt flake or smudge, comes off pretty easily with my bliss lids+lashes eyemakeup remover, lasts all day and the coup de resistance--- it holds a curl better than any other mascara Ive ever used in my whole entire life! Yes I know Im getting a little too excited over mascara but wow this stuff is perfection!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by stashdiphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a free gift with purchase, and didn't use it for the longest time, because I hated the fibers. I wear contacts, and I hate dealing with bits of mascara fibers getting into my eyes. But, weirdly, in the past month or so, I've worn it almost every day, and I now have to say I'm a fan. I make a point of wiping as much of the product off of the brush as is possible, and am extra careful to apply it lightly to my lashes. I only need one thin coat, since my lashes are already really long, and I prefer a more natural look.
And lately, this mascara has been doing the trick.
It stays on all day without smudging, and comes off with olive or grapeseed oil with minimal effort.
I like the size of the brush, as well, it's small enough to make application quite easy.
Funny how I disliked it so much at first.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by AMakeupAddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara because it separates my lashes while adding a bit of volume, but mostly length. It held my curl all day, was definitely waterproof, and came off literally in one swipe with Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Great volume, length and brush, but sadly, the fibers shed and fell under my eyes. My eyelashes looked long and thick, but I was left with unsightly little sticks under my eyes that tended to smear when rubbed. No thanks! I really wanted to love this product, hope it works for you. I use Hourglass Superficial now when I can justify and although it's not waterproof, it stands up much better with daily wear, naps, etc (just not lots of tears).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by BeautiiJunkii3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

great waterproof mascara. have to work to get it to give me length or volume of any sort really, but its the only mascara ive ever tried (after a vigorous hunt...) that i really can full on swim in with no raccoon eyes...so thats what i use it for. alas, summer no longer has to mean blonde, unnoticeable lashes or black eye rings!! there is hope!! :)
i will agree its hard to get off, but it is worth it to be able to swim in it. also, some times i just wash my face but leave it on, and its totally wearable the next day!!
:D
little expensive but worth it if youre like me and spend your summers like a fish. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Beachblonde2986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara!! I am always trying out new mascaras and eyelash curlers to see which ones give me the longest, prettiest lashes sans clumps. I have tried many fiber mascaras, and this one is my favorite so far. This is my first waterproof mascara, but I think it helps hold a curl better. If you want eyelashes that look amazing and long, you have got to give this a shot. I applied two coats, and use my sally hansen eyelash curler after the mascara has dried (I heat the curler up first). The result????? I look like I have eyelash extensions! It is harder to remove since it is waterproof, but I think the results I get from this mascara is worth it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by GiselleRay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this mascara since I love so many other UD products. I just can't do it though. I have problems with all the fiber mascaras I've used. No, they don't smudge, but they do flake...sometimes its under my eyes...sometimes it flakes into my eyes. Either way, it isn't good. It is waterproof but the fibers shed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by somuchloove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, LOVE this! This is my favorite mascara. It keeps my lashes curled, it makes them long + voluminous! 2 in 1 mascara - who would have known? not me! I cannot say enough good things about this thing! - AMZAZING! - it is a little hard to take off though, but don't let that or the price set you off! It's totally worth it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to make this work after reading about it in a woman's magazine! At $20, the mascara is quite steep compared to drugstore brands. Although it doesn't clump or flake on me, it eventually leaves raccoon eyes on my lower lids after a few hours. The search continues for a HG waterproof mascara...