September 23, 2014 | 899 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Cannonball

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am extremely impressed. This is the first mascara I've tried (and I've been through several drugstore and high end brands) that has actually held a curl. It lengthens pretty well, separates lashes, and you can build a lot of volume. As for it's ability to hold after being in the water, it does droop a bit. Overall, I am very happy with is mascara.

EDIT: Sigh. I have to take off a lippie. This stuff was amazing the first few times I used it, but I have not been able to achieve the amazing results I had when I bought it. It now feels really dried out and kind of clumpy. :( It's not too bad, but I can no longer call this one HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ATbravesBabex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best waterproof mascara I've ever used! Just to put this in perspective, I just came back from vacation in Key West, FL. I snorkeled, went para-sailing, swam (both pool and ocean), rode a mo-ped in the rain (long story), and wore this mascara through it all. No streaking, smudging, or budging of any kind. At the end of the day it looked just like it had when I applied it in the morning. This stuff doesn't come off until you decide to take it off! But the best thing is, it makes your lashes look GREAT! I hate waterproof mascara that doesn't do a dang thing for your lashes because what's the point?! This stuff lengthens, adds volume, thickness, etc. It's perfect, no need to search for another waterproof mascara...this one is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The best waterproof mascara that gives a dramatic look. No fragrance, doesn't smudge or flake- really a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by HannahTheScribe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Microcrystalline wax and beeswax are really the best waterproofing ingredients! This mascara literally does not come off after a wash--it takes me three washes to get most of it off, and then I still have some left! This mascara also does not contain many ingredients, but the ones it does are all high quality. I really can imagine someone swimming or surfing in this. The pros are: VERY waterproof/water-resistant, good value, high quality ingredients, very cute packaging (love the blue color and the name!), and it does not fade or smudge, leaving you with raccoon eyes. The only cons are that it smells like vetiver (like incense and dirt), and it takes many strokes to achieve decent volume and length.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by apmac

This is an amazing waterproof mascara but makes lashes look amazing at the same time! This is the one mascara that I known I can always count on to make my lashes look fabulous! This mascara is absolutely waterproof (make sure you have a great waterproof eye makeup removed before purchasing), it holds my curl all day, and gives me that false lash look that I'm looking for! Couldn't ask for anything more from a mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great waterproof mascara. I like the amount of color it gives and the volumizing effect (it really does do that!). It is not clumpy or flaky, and seems to dry really quickly. It is TRULY waterproof and lasts all day without smudging or giving you the dreaded raccoon eye ;) The only complaint I have is that I wish it would hold a lash curl better than it does. I find that the formula seems to be a bit heavy and my curl falls down faster than basically any other mascara I own. But that is a small price to pay for the security of knowing it isn't smudging and that my lashes look nice and thick!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bicoastalite

One of my favorite waterproof mascaras. I find most waterproof mascaras get clumpy but not with Cannonball! Really really great mascara and delivers in quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by MrsCB86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this online because I needed a waterproof mascara. I read the reviews and they all seemed really good. I was a little skeptical if it would make my eye lashes look pretty AND be waterproof. Well, I was wrong. While no, it doesn't make my eye lashes look as amazing as Bare Minerals or Clinique's does, but it still looks nice and more of a during the day look, which is what I need it for. AND it is absolutely waterproof. I put it on and then jumped in the shower. I put my face under the stream of water and then rubbed my eye after...nothing. While yes you could tell my eyelashes were wet, the mascara didn't budge. The color didn't run or smudge, everything looked the same except for being able to tell my eyelashes were wet. It's really amazing for a waterproof mascara, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by audmac

For some unknown reason, even tho I dont need a waterproof mascara, I was drawn to this when I first saw and heard about it- something about the aqua top and swimming pool lettering. I resisted the urge to buy it cuz I had tons of mascaras already that seemed to work fine. But finally I gave in and purchased it a week ago. And wow I am so glad I did and am ready to toss all my other mascaras now! This stuff is definite HG for me- it lenghtens and volumizes without clumping, doesnt flake or smudge, comes off pretty easily with my bliss lids+lashes eyemakeup remover, lasts all day and the coup de resistance--- it holds a curl better than any other mascara Ive ever used in my whole entire life! Yes I know Im getting a little too excited over mascara but wow this stuff is perfection!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by stashdiphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a free gift with purchase, and didn't use it for the longest time, because I hated the fibers. I wear contacts, and I hate dealing with bits of mascara fibers getting into my eyes. But, weirdly, in the past month or so, I've worn it almost every day, and I now have to say I'm a fan. I make a point of wiping as much of the product off of the brush as is possible, and am extra careful to apply it lightly to my lashes. I only need one thin coat, since my lashes are already really long, and I prefer a more natural look.
And lately, this mascara has been doing the trick.
It stays on all day without smudging, and comes off with olive or grapeseed oil with minimal effort.
I like the size of the brush, as well, it's small enough to make application quite easy.
Funny how I disliked it so much at first.