Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter for Dry or Sensitive Skin

4.2

Water, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, glycol distearate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium laureth sulfate, hectorite, sodium cocoyl glutamate, dipropylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance, glycerin, phenoxyisopropanol, butyrospernum, parkii (shea butter), panthenol, xantham gum, disodium EDTA, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, lecithin, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, palmitoyl myristyl serinate, maltodextrin, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed extract, gypsophila paniculata root extract, potassium sorbate, lactobacillus, methylchloroisothiazolinone, tocopherol, methylisothiazolinone, caramel, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, CI 19140/yellow 5, CI 15985/yellow 6

on 9/4/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this facewash! It smell so good, feels so rich, and leaves my face feeling fresh. A little goes a long way. I use it along with my MIA and my skin looks so smooth. The compliments keep rolling in. It is the first clarins product I have purchased (I wanted the gift) and I will continue to use clarins!

on 9/4/2011 8:49:00 PM

This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used, and believe me, I have tried many. The salesgirl at the counter was kind enough to give me a few generous samples when I purchased some other Clarins products. 2 sample tubes have lasted nearly 2 weeks, as you need very little of the cleanser. A pea sized drop provides an entire face full of delightful frothy foam. I use this with the Clarisonic brush and they work perfectly together. I am down to my last sample tube and will be going back to purchase the full size as soon as I have time. I was hooked after the first time I used it, and was afraid that it was going to be very, very expensive but am pleased that this isn't the case. It's not the least expensive cleanser out there, but in my opinion, it is very well worth the cost. Also, it smells fantastic.

on 8/25/2011 10:59:00 PM

Very good cleanser and will definitely buy this again.

Despite the shea butter, it cleans very well without making my skin feels tight as other cleanser would (i have tried the whitening and cottonseed, both made my face feels tight!) I thought with combination/oily skin like mine, such gentle cleanser would be too mild but it works perfectly.

on 5/15/2011 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is so concentrated, I only need a tiny pea for my face and neck, and it lasts a long time!