January 30, 2015 | 1860 users online

Cleansers - Clarins - Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter for Dry or Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by aoneill78

This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used, and believe me, I have tried many. The salesgirl at the counter was kind enough to give me a few generous samples when I purchased some other Clarins products. 2 sample tubes have lasted nearly 2 weeks, as you need very little of the cleanser. A pea sized drop provides an entire face full of delightful frothy foam. I use this with the Clarisonic brush and they work perfectly together. I am down to my last sample tube and will be going back to purchase the full size as soon as I have time. I was hooked after the first time I used it, and was afraid that it was going to be very, very expensive but am pleased that this isn't the case. It's not the least expensive cleanser out there, but in my opinion, it is very well worth the cost. Also, it smells fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by estoma

Very good cleanser and will definitely buy this again.

Despite the shea butter, it cleans very well without making my skin feels tight as other cleanser would (i have tried the whitening and cottonseed, both made my face feels tight!) I thought with combination/oily skin like mine, such gentle cleanser would be too mild but it works perfectly.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is so concentrated, I only need a tiny pea for my face and neck, and it lasts a long time!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No