Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

on 4/23/2013 2:02:00 AM

This is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner duo from Dove. If you have not tried it- you are missing out! I like to buy salon brands for my hair, only because I spend so much money coloring it that salon products tend to do a better job at managing and keeping my color longer... but this shampoo works as well as any of the others, in my opinion. My hair is pretty damaged from all the coloring and heat, and this duo does a great job with keeping my hair moisturized no matter what I put it through. Its a bit more expensive than some of the others you buy at the store, but it also works better and is a lot less than you would spend on salon products. This is a hit, and I use it often.

This conditioner left my fine hair stringy looking and very tangled. I couldn't run my fingers through my hair once it was dried. And no moisture at all! The only thing it did was weigh down the fly aways.

Like the shampoo version of Dove's Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner is certainly something I'll be buying for the rest of my days. As I've explained in another review, I get quite a few split ends during winter. Every expensive conditioner I've used has done nothing for me, except maybe making my hair smell good.

With this, I've not only repaired my split ends, but I've finally managed to get the soft and great smelling hair I've been searching for!! I completely rec commend this product .

on 3/3/2013 12:57:00 AM

Nothing compares to this!
This is seriously the most amazing hair products that has ever been made, ugh i cant tell you how much I love this stuff!

I've tried expensive brands like matrix and others but nothing lives up to this. I've paid 30 dollars for conditioners before but i find that this way is better than any that ive tried.
This conditioner leaves my hair silky soft after the first use and its just unbelievable.
I've been using this stuff for 2 years now and its still amazing as when i fell in loved with this.

I have bleached blonde hair on my ends (aka ombre) and because it is bleached, it can be very hard to maintain the softness. But not if i use this conditioner!

seriously,you need this!

I have super fine hair that gets tangled fast. This conditioner leaves my hair really soft and tangle free all day. And it doesn't leave it greasy! Just soft, soft, soft! Love it! One bad thing is my hair is flat when I use it. It's worth having a no volume hair day to have a tangle free day!

on 2/24/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this based on the raves on MUA. I used to be very careful with the hair care products I bought because I wanted to have beautiful hair and thought that the more you spend, the better the quality you will be getting. Alas, I've finally come to my senses and realize that most hair products are boringly similar, and you just need to find ones that work for your hair. I like another drugstore conditioner (Aussie 3 Min Deep) and but bought this out of curiosity to see if maybe there's another cheap gem. I love Dove's smell and found this conditioner ok. It detangles well. However, there was nothing about it that wowed me so I won't buy it again.

on 2/18/2013 11:56:00 PM

THANK YOU JESUS! This shampoo & conditioner combined together work WONDERS! almost like a miracle, believe it or not. I have kinda curly & very dry/thick hair, I have dry hair because I get my hair colored every 2-3 months , after I started using this shampoo & conditioner my hair's life has really changed! I promise! I wash my hair regular but when I use the conditioner I keep it on 5-8 minutes & then wash it out with cool water & when my hair drys naturally my hair is so so soft! & what is the best part it is not frenzy or dry. And overall my hair does not brake as much (Amazing) ! I truly recommend this product !

on 2/1/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great conditioner! Very moisturizing, detangles your hair like no conditioner I've used before and the smell is beautiful. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is because it can be a little heavy on the hair, but it's nothing too serious I would definitely repurchase! Worth giving a try if you're hair is damaged/dry.

on 1/23/2013 5:04:00 PM

It is ok. I've tried many different shampoo brands and this is nothing special. I didnt notice any change in my hair whatsoever. I have some split ends and none of them were gone or diminished.

on 12/31/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So far I am in love with this condition. After the first use, I thought it was good but didn't realize how special this was til' I used it for about a week. Let me preface by saying that I have fine, damaged, blonde highlighted hair. My holy grail conditioner is Kpak intense hydrator but the price is just too steep for me to justify purchasing regularly. Dove Therapy Conditioner leaves my hair feeling healthy, light and bouncy. I have tangles to the extreme and this allows me to glide through wet hair. The smell is also beautiful and I believe my hair is looking way healthier. I might also add that I purchased this for 2.99 as opposed to K Pak's 22.99 price tag. I am massively impressed with this product.