April 16, 2014 | 2159 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lndtng

I'm not very use to stippling brushes, but nonetheless I do like it. I use it for cream foundation. I feel like it distributes the foundation really well and doesn't make me look cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I think this is the best brush I have ever found.
It applies my NARS Sheer Glow absolutely flawless, almost like a soft focus.
I dont know where I would be without it!

Go buy it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by queenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush because I have read some good reviews about it. I use this to apply my liquid foundation. Honestly, I still prefer my MAC 187 brush as it is very quick to use and gives me that airbrushed look. For some reason, I find this difficult to use when blending my foundation into my skin and it makes my foundation look streaky and un-natural. The bristles also feel like its too spikey and not soft enough to be able to blend foundation. I tried to use it for my blush which is a highly pigmented blush but it seems to find it difficult to pick up colour and blend. I'm sure this brush will last me a few more years so I won't repurchase. Tbh, I probably won't use it so it's just gonna sit on my dressing table.

I'd say invest on a MAC 187 or try other stippling brushes. I've used the "Expert Face Brush" and that one is excellent for foundation - gives a high coverage and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

The best brush for getting a natural, my skin but better appearance :) this is my go to brush for days I don't want to spend to long on foundation. This brush stipples liquids & cream foundations on flawlessly- and it only costs $10 :) I have MAC brushes that don't hold a candle to my Real Techniques & BH cosmetics brushes- both great quality for so cheap. The handle on this brush is sturdy, & the bristles are soft- and it's pink ;) very girly. All in all, I would rec. every RT brush- they are amazing & worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lunapuella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this brush. I use it almost every day for cream blush, super pigmented powder blushes, and highlighter. Distributes pigmented colors sheerly and evenly and blends like a dream. I believe i paid less than $10 at my local drugstore but the quality of this brush is great, super soft, better quality than some much more expensive brushes imo. I love that it stands on it's own, as it looks pretty cute sitting on my vanity. :) I've had it for about 6 months and it's held up to weekly washings with Dove beauty bar, dries fast, and holds its shape. Definitely a staple brush for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by JennJenn1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite brand of brush so far

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by msagvik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this brush, and I would definitly buy it again if it got lost!
I use it for my foundation, blush and contouring. Im already planning on buying another one, so i dont have to wash it all the time - since I tend to use it with so many types of products. Thumbs up! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a few of each kind. I am a freak about rotating brushes and cleaning them. These are inexpensive for what you actually can achieve with them.

they do not smell. there is no wet cat odor after washing. they blend and buff beautifully. And, the price is super reasonable.

I use the stippling brush for applying my cream blushes and blending... it's perfect for me for this.

remember you don't have to use the brush for any one particular duty: I sometimes use the stippling brush to apply my mineral powders (especially MAC's mineral powder) since the head is small enough and the fibres are strong enough for picking up product without any dust up.

excellent brushes.

worth 5 lippies, but the platform for rating has changed, and can only give 4 ! huh?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my ultimate go to brush! I never really believed it when people said a great brush could really make a difference but it does. I'm constantly singing this brush's praises! I use this with foundation/bb cream where i want a really sheer, glowing finish, the product goes on flawlessly and ive never had a hair on the skin or anything similar and its easy to clean. Finally it's synthetic fibres you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank