July 31, 2014 | 1021 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

This is good but not the best for sure. It's got a glossy finish to it...it smells kinda weird...BUT it does help with the curl situation. Gave me some volume. Didn't make my lashes SUPER long, but some action was there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by SierraM90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara a lot. It's not my #1 but it does a good job lengthening my lashes. I do suggest curling your lashes first for best results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by tkwan96

Probably works amazing for those with naturally long lashes, but sadly for me, I have thin Asian lashes. This does an okay job for me in holding curl and is one of those few mascaras with a nice, wet texture. This allows the mascara to glide onto your lashes effortlessly while separating and defining them perfectly. There are zero clumps and the curved plastic brush fits my eye shape great. You get very little volume though, so this isn't for over-the-top dramatic looks. You MUST curl your lashes beforehand for that optimal curliness, as this mascara alone won't do the job.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by middy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara's decent, but not great. Does a nice job defining and lengthening lashes but I don't see any real curling effect.

At first it did hold a curl but I wouldn't use it on my straight lashes without curling first. However, when you try to build up coats, it straightens out the lashes, so you can't use too much. Minimal smudging, which is nice, and easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG status- the BEST mascara for perfect, even, curled lashes. I've tried many mascaras- drugstore & high end. I have natural curl and fairly nice lashes- they're just blond and fine/ thin, similar to my hair on my head. My issues with some thickening and lengthening formulas are that they get all my tiny baby lashes and then poke me in the eyes or make it uncomfortable to blink. They can also make my eyelashes feel heavy and stiff, and cause my natural curl to fall. I also don't like the 'million lashes effect.' On me, that isn't a flattering look. I have a zillion tiny lashes in addition to my normal lashes. So if they are all dark & separates, it looks crazy. It looks like I taped fur to my eyes.

Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara is hands down the best mascara for me. The brush is perfectly curved for my eye size & shape. The brush has enough space that it doesn't give the million lashes look. The formula lengthens, separates, and holds the shape that you create when you apply the mascara. This mascara has a lot of fixative in it, so it really holds the shape or curl well. For me, the formula works best when fresh, when it's wettest. I have to replace it every 2 months, but that's fine with me. IT DOES CURL. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS NOT USING IT PROPERLY. No offense meant- I've used this on myself and other women and it always curls well. I have friends who didn't like it until I showed them how to curl their lashes with it. Also- if you got a sample size, please don't judge the product based on the sample. They're often dried out.

HOW TO CURL LASHES WITH UD SUPERCURL MASCARA: Tilt head back Apply the mascara slowly, starting at the roots, pausing, then the middle, and pause. Then apply to the tips and close the eye (partially or completely, if you're like me & have naturally curly lashes). Apply slowly, and hold the lashes back with the curled brush to let them start to dry. It will curl your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

I got this mascara in one of the mascara kits from Sephora. I do really like it. The pigment is great and so is the lasting power.It doesn't clump or dry and flake off. I like the brush how its curved so its easy to get hard to reach lashes. I like my lashes really long and thick and this does a good job for length but I didn't get the thickness I like. All in all its a good mascara but I probably wouldn't go out and purchase it. I am a huge fan of mascara and I am always trying to find the "best of the best"so my search still continues after this

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product did less for me than maybeline brands. I had a lot of gaps and I really can't tell about the curl thing because my lashes have a lot of natural curl to them, it may work for that but for voluminous and lengthening purposes I would go for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by missfrancescarose

This mascara gives a nice natural effect on lashes. It does give a slight curl and lengthens lashes. I prefer to use it on my bottom lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ash10twenty

The pigment and staying power on this mascara is good. But, the consistency and the brush are not good. The brush is super stiff, and the bristles are a little too spread apart to catch every lash. This may also be why it tends to clump up. I did not notice any curling action, and not too much added volume either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by foraudrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

HG mascara! I have naturally curly lashes, so I can't say how well it actually holds a curl, but it doesn't make my lashes any straighter I suppose. It lengthens and gives me a doll lash effect. Semi-spidery, but I think just the right amount of spider works better on me than looking like I have a million lashes. It doesn't cling on to the tiny lashes that are just growing in which means I don't get stumpy lashes hitting me in my eyes every time I blink. This stuff is AMAZEBALLS!