E.L.F. Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this brush!!! With this brush its so easy to do a winged liner look!
Previously applying eye liner was difficult for me! Now I have become very fast to apply the eye liner :-D I couldn't be happier!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm not too impressed. I wanted an angled eyeliner brush for so long and was so happy to see ELF had one.
It looks great. I did notice that not all the brushes are angled the same, some are more tilted than others. you really have to sift through them all to make sure you're getting the right one for you.
It's easy to handle but the brush is too soft to make neat lines. I used it with ELF's cream liner and it couldn't hold up. It doesn't have the stiffness required for more dense liners. It makes me very nervous to even try to use it with powder shadows.

I'm very disappointed with this brush. ELF is onto something but they need to remodel it.
I won't throw it away since I just HATE throwing makeup/brushes away. This brush could be a lot worse but I'm determined to make it work.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is an OK brush. The price is great and the fact it's angled also rocks, it's easier to see what you're doing. I think maybe i just didn't get a good one, as other people seem to love theirs. But, mine is kinda flimsy and the brush fibres are a bit too soft and splayed, so it can be difficult to get a thin, precise line. Apart from that it does work well and the price is good so i will probably re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a great brush. I only use it with my cream eyeliner (doesn't matter which one) when I want to make a really thin line or just fill out the ''spaces'' between my eyelashes to make them appear thicker. If you like a thicker cat eye I recommend using something else, not that this doesn't work but it takes more time because the brush is so thin and the bristles are long. I really like the fact that it is so very precise. Although the brush is stiff the bristles are really soft and don't scratch your eye at all. Can't believe I got this on sale for only 2 euros.
Edit: I lowered the rating to 3 because the bristles have splayed and unless I'm doing a really thick line the brush is practically unusable now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love it for my gel eye liner! It's relatively soft, but sturdy enough to give a precise application ( I like a thin line of liner). it does get a little bit stiff, but just rub it on your hand to get it a little fluffy, or else it'll scrape your eye liner instead of just lightly getting product. I highly recommend this, it's super cheap and of great quality. I think it's gonna last a while, and is completely comparable to $30$-80 brushes. Great for a defined thin line, and with about 2-3 coats it can get really thick and dark, it really depends on preference. I love it!!!

This product CAN NOT be used with powder shadows, whether you get it wet or not. It can't be used with soft pencil liners either, because it flakes. The only thing it works with is cream liner. However, it works soooo well with ELF's cream eyeliner that I've grown to love it :) If you use any cream or gel liner I'd recommend this brush :D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very few reviews on this product. I just don't understand it. At first, I thought it would be bad, because I felt the bristles and I thought they were floppy, and thin!

I like a thicker line for my eyes, (hey, I'm young and dramatic!) and so, this didn't seem very "me".

But, I tried it, and let me say, this gives me the PERFECT cat eye.

And for three dollars, that's worth it.

I had purchased a bent eyeliner brush from the Sonia Kashuk collection, and after a few weeks, the bristles were stiff and streaked my eyeliner.

I needed an eyeliner brush and as I was looking through the Target line of brushes, I glanced to see the ELF Studio brushes. I saw the bent eyeliner brush and I placed it in my cart. It was around $3. I used it that same day and I was so glad I purchased it! It's way better than the regular eyeliner brushes.

I can see what I'm doing better since my hand isn't covering my eye. Its so easy now to do a winged liner look.

I've had this brush for about a month and it's good as new. Better quality than the Sonia Kashuk, and cheaper too.

I know that there are better, high-quality brushes out there, but for now, this brush will do just fine.

The black handle and ferule looks classic and blends in with my other brushes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is great for my creme liner! My only regret is that I didn't purchase it sooner.

Overall, I like this brush. Especially for the very inexpensive price. It allows me to get a flawless eyeliner application. At the end of the day, I think that's what matters when looking for good brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes