April 17, 2014 | 1581 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like it, don't love it. Works well, good quality, but could use any other eyeliner brush with results just the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this angled brush in my lastest on line ELF haul.

Previously, I used the ELF slanted eyeliner brush and always had great results. I've always wanted to try a slanted brush for eyeline, since I've started using gel liner.

This works GREAT! It give me a nice even line and I can do a "winged" look better than with the slanted brush. Picks up a good amount of product and deposits it cleanly.

I admit, the hairs are a little wonky at the very tip, looks a little splayed, but I've resisted the urge to trim them and it still works fine.

Works with both gel and power liners/eyeshadow that I wet w/water.

I've cleaned it everyday with brush cleaner...no loose hairs, no bleeding, and it's kept it's shape. (I kept the little clear tube cover thingy and I put it back on after it has dried.)
All in all, I good eyeliner brush. Would repurchase again if needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

This was an okay product. I have the Sonia K. eyeliner brush and like it about the same. I have a preference for angled eyeshadow brushes verses this kind. But I can say I was able to put my gel liner on with no problem. It is stiff enough to handle the job and for a great price. I am satisfied with it. I will say this though. The Sonia K one is only 5.99, so you are not really saving a big deal of money on this. I would get that one over the e.l.f one. But, if they did not have the Sonia one, this one is a decent alternative.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has made applying eye liner so easy!

Previously, I used ELF's Studio Small Angled Brush which was quite long and that made applying eye liner difficult because I couldn't really see what I was doing due to the length of the brush. The Small Angled brush is much more harder to use than this one. The angled head makes it so easy because I don't have to hold my arm or head at an angle to apply the eye liner, nor do I need to partially close my eye to get at the lash line. I could never get even eye liner and it would always look different on both eyes. I am actually wearing eye liner every day now due to this brush!

This is really good for the ELF cream eye liners. I don't like heavy eye liner on myself and with this I am able to easily draw thin lines for a natural look and it also makes winged eye liner much more easier to do.

The brush is very stylish looking and I couldn't be happier, now I can finally apply the perfect eye liner :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by AmyAngel96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this brush because it cost less than the Sonia Kashuk one... I should have just spent a few more dollars. This one is just OK. It has stiffener in it for a pretty fine point while it's displayed in the store, but once that's gone it's not got the fine point that is needed to make a fine line when you actually use it. Also, the bend is closer to the brush than on the Sonia Kashuk one, which I think makes it a little more difficult to use. It's OK, but definitely not great, and I will likely end up replacing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Well, for what it's worth, it's *okay*.
But disregarding the price, when mine arrived there were already little hairs splayed everywhere that I had to cut off with scissors - not ideal. Even then, some were displaced but I couldn't cut them all off otherwise I'd be left with no hairs left!
It's not very precise. I wouldn't repurchase.