October 21, 2014 | 1044 users online

Other - Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by FaceOfAnAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

cant live without this stuff! :) it smells delicious too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a dry skins person best friend I suffer with very dry skin,and this stuff does the trick.I use it for everything I found it beneficial my whole life and will continue to use as long as I have dry skin and the added bonus is this one smells great love:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Rhe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i am a lip balm addict! i have tried soooooo many lip balms, from very expensive to very cheap and i have never been so happy with a lip balm, this stuff is amazing!!!! i put it on my lips before bed and my lips are so smooth and soft the next day, and i suffer from very very dry lips, this has been a godsend! i also have a little bit of itchy dry skin on my hand and this has cleared it up nicley :) i even use it on my face if it feels dry, LOVE it! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, I use it on my lips, feet and eyes at night and on my lips during the day too. Its creamier than the regular vaseline and it smells like cocoa butter but its not over powering. It goes on much smoother than regular vaseline and moisturizes much better also.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

I don't use this for removing makeup, but I usually put it under my eyes at night in the wintertime, as my eyes tend to get really dry and irritated in the cold weather. I also put it on my outer eyelashes at bedtime. Great for softening, moisturizing cuticles as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best of all the vaseline lip pots. I normally am pretty faithful to Carmex, but I am really liking this for the winter. Feels really luxurious and smells amazing. Makes my lips feel protected and super soft. Has a lovely sheen too, that seems to last longer than with the other varieties.

This is also really good as a cuticle treatment.

Winter essential!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this so much more than regular Vaseline. It's not as thick and goopy as the original, for one thing. It has a light cocoa butter scent to it, but it's not overpowering. I have a cold right now, and I've been smearing this all over my lips and the bottom of my nose. It's really been helping with keeping my nose from peeling and my lips from getting too chapped. I actually scoop this into a small balm jar to keep in my purse. Cheap and great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by mystryder

ohhhhhhhh who knew i would crave rubbing petroleum jelly all over me like a moisturizer?!?! i originally got this just to help keep hair dye from staining my skin along my hairline, but this smells and feels so good, i tend to use it all over my legs! so far, my skin's pretty happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by aadean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One word: AMAZING! Okay, a few more words. I live in chicago where it's cold/windy most of the time causing my skin to be really dry. I use this as a hand moisturizer and my cuticles have never looked better, INSTANTLY. Vaseline is garbage compared to this. Love it, and it's dirt cheap, cheaper than a cup of coffee. I found mine at one of those dollar stores, not sure where else you can find it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by happynappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nothing like regular Vaseline, which I grew up having slathered on me every day. :)

It smells great and keeps my skin moisturized, even at the height of an Arizona summer! Love that it's inexpensive. Also feels great after shaving. My legs look amazing. :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No