November 24, 2014 | 1363 users online

Other - Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by justjess516

Smells sooo good and is very very moisturizing! Perfect for any super dry and flaky skin patches. Plus, the flip top packaging is quite convenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is SO much better than regular Vaseline petroleum jelly for moisturizing! It heals my dry winter lips within a couple of applications and really stays put. It softens cuticles right up, and it works a treat on dry feet under socks. It smells fantastic too. Everyone should have a big tub of this - it's a wonderful multipurpose product and the cocoa butter really does make a difference!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I use this on my cuticles, my heels and feet at night, my knees and elbows, my lips and even my under eye area. Cheap, easy to get and smells great. I find it to have more "slip" then the original. Great multi-purpose item to have, especially with the cold weather coming up in the Chicago area. I will definitely rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by FaceOfAnAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

cant live without this stuff! :) it smells delicious too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a dry skins person best friend I suffer with very dry skin,and this stuff does the trick.I use it for everything I found it beneficial my whole life and will continue to use as long as I have dry skin and the added bonus is this one smells great love:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Rhe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i am a lip balm addict! i have tried soooooo many lip balms, from very expensive to very cheap and i have never been so happy with a lip balm, this stuff is amazing!!!! i put it on my lips before bed and my lips are so smooth and soft the next day, and i suffer from very very dry lips, this has been a godsend! i also have a little bit of itchy dry skin on my hand and this has cleared it up nicley :) i even use it on my face if it feels dry, LOVE it! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, I use it on my lips, feet and eyes at night and on my lips during the day too. Its creamier than the regular vaseline and it smells like cocoa butter but its not over powering. It goes on much smoother than regular vaseline and moisturizes much better also.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

I don't use this for removing makeup, but I usually put it under my eyes at night in the wintertime, as my eyes tend to get really dry and irritated in the cold weather. I also put it on my outer eyelashes at bedtime. Great for softening, moisturizing cuticles as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best of all the vaseline lip pots. I normally am pretty faithful to Carmex, but I am really liking this for the winter. Feels really luxurious and smells amazing. Makes my lips feel protected and super soft. Has a lovely sheen too, that seems to last longer than with the other varieties.

This is also really good as a cuticle treatment.

Winter essential!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this so much more than regular Vaseline. It's not as thick and goopy as the original, for one thing. It has a light cocoa butter scent to it, but it's not overpowering. I have a cold right now, and I've been smearing this all over my lips and the bottom of my nose. It's really been helping with keeping my nose from peeling and my lips from getting too chapped. I actually scoop this into a small balm jar to keep in my purse. Cheap and great!