April 18, 2014 | 934 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Pure-Clean

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I firstly received this in the mail as a sample packet from Garnier. Since I was going to take my shower I decided to try it out. Am I glad I did!! I went to the closest chemist to get myself a big bottle of this after my hair has dried. This conditioner has replaced my Redken "anti-aging" conditioner for the following reasons: 1) it rinses out and my hair feels souple and clean, not coated nor stripped; 2) it is silicone-free, so no using stripping shampoos to wash out the silicone excess; 3) when my hair is dry I do not need any detangling products at all, i can easily run a brush through my bleached damaged hair; 4) it feels light and the smell doesn't linger; 5) it's much less expensive!! The Redken retails for about 15$ at my salon and lasts for around a month since I've got long hair, but a 750mL bottle of Pure Clean is only 9$!! It's amazing value for money! This is a lovely product that I would repurchase in a heartbeat!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by CoCoDebonair

Nothing special. Won't be buying again. It's regular.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by uknowulovemakeup

Do yourself a favor and do not buy!!!!! This product is awful the shampoo strips away all the natural oils and the conditioner greases it all up! Did I mention how awfull this smells! The smell is soooo cheap! I would give it a zero out of 10 just for the smell!!!!! If Garnier wants to make an eco-friendly hair care line then maybe they should stop testing on animals! I would only recomend this to someone I hate! It's that bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaJM

STAY AWAY! Unless you like the feeling of greasy hair. The shampoo and conditioner are bad on their own but when combined oh man. Your hair will turn into a nasty clump that feels heavy with residue that this stuff leaves behind.

It is too bad that this is such a fail. There should be more SLS free products available but unfortunately Garnier missed the mark with this one.

Just save your money honestly. The odds of this working for you is slim to none. I wouldn't gamble your money on it. I wish I had come here first before purchasing : /

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

: ((((((

This is the worst conditioner I've ever used. I should have listened to the reviews. My hair is very fine and straight and doesn't require much management. I don't even own a hair dryer or any styling products. However, this conditioner managed to make my hair feel greasy and heavy in that way that makes your hair look like you just stepped out of the shower or poured oil all over your hair. I also has a funky pear like scent that makes me feel nauseous. I had to use an apple cider vinegar rinse and multiple shampooings to get this out. I've been using natural products for quite a while and fear that this line will steer people away from the clean green route.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ic8990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im a huge Garnier fructis fan, they are the only drugstore brand Ill buy, but this was horrible..I only tried on the conditioner and after the shower I thought the smell was pretty nice but it left a gel-like textured reside on my hair..It was horrible, at first I also thought I must have not rinsed completely, but after reading the reviews I now know that this product is just bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner didn't work for me at all. It detangles well enough and it isn't till a a few days later that I realized how incredibly dry and damaged it left my hair. I've never had an issue with split ends before but for the 1st time in my life I had horribly dry hair that felt like dry ,dead cat hair and had split ends all over. I would never purchase this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mrsjrhoades

This conditioner did not work on my hair at all! I have thick, frizz prone, waist length hair and it did not condition my hair one bit. It felt as if I only washed with shampoo. I also used it on my 3 year old daughter since she too has thick, long hair and her hair was just as tangled as mine. I do not recommend this conditioner at all. It's just sitting in my bathroom getting ready to get tossed out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't know why this is getting such negative reviews, it's a pretty good conditioner that smells amazing. I have long bleached hair so I usually opt for a thicker conditioner but I was surprised with this stuff.. no knots and hair looked great after it was dry. I will buy this again, cheap, works.. smells good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

my hair isnt very fussy. a good wash and brushing, then my hair looks smooth and healthy!
but this conditioner ruined it. when i first combed it through, it seemed like it was moisturizing my ends pretty well. it remained that way for a couple days.
after the first week, i noticed that my hair was irritating my face, which it had never done before. it got pretty bad because i started breaking out. my hair had then fallen flat, but there were random strands sticking up. it looked like i rubbed a balloon on my head! so embarrassing!
what finally did it for me was when i examined my hair up close, and saw that my ends were split and my strands were fried.
i really wanted to like this because it claims to be "biodegradable". but this conditioner turned my hair from silky to frizzy! i just hope i can save my locks!