Garnier Pure-Clean

1.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/20/2011 7:32:00 AM

Well, I see I am definitely in the minority on this, but I like this conditioner. I bought it to have a conditioner that left my hair fuller and not weighed down, and this works well for those things. I love the smell. My hair does have a different feel to it as it is being dried and styled. Maybe that is because of the ingredients this conditioner leaved out, such as silicone. But my hair feels very full and clean when I am done. I would not use this every day, as I think it is not as heavy in the conditioning department. But I like to alternate it with another conditioner. As I have suggested before with other hair products, maybe this works differently depending on your water; hard vs. soft. Will repurchase.

on 10/18/2011 8:26:00 AM

This conditioner smells FANTASTIC but is the worst conditioner I have ever used. It left a gross residue on my hair, it looked like I hadn't washed it in DAYS....gross! Since I cannot return it, i guess I'll use it as a shaving cream for my legs! Its too bad, as I bought it 'cuz the smell is fab.

on 10/12/2011 4:09:00 PM

This conditioner is god-awful. It has absolutely no conditioning quality and instead leaves behind a nasty, waxy residue. When I didn't get that "silky condition hair" feeling after rinsing in the shower, I thought I might see better results after my blow dry. No such luck. By far the worst conditioner I have ever used.

on 9/29/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this conditioner. It's not at all coating to my hair nor does it weigh it down at all. Smells nice and it sticks the entire day. No problems with it.

on 9/26/2011 11:43:00 PM

Hooray for the idea of a DS conditoner being "green", but this is a very crummy product. Has no conditioning abilities whatsoever. I will say packaging is convienvent, it smells nice, and doesn't have as many chemicals as most conditioners, but it doesn't change the fact it sucks. Upon brushing my hair after washing and condidtioning I was worried I was breaking all kinds of hair just trying to get the comb through it. Hair had no slip and looked damaged. Garnier, even you can do better than this.

on 9/26/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

OMG... this product is soo freaking bad!! Horrible. While I love paraben/ silicone free aspect of it (since I'm paraben sensitive and I use an SLS free shampoo) ...but the results. Gah. My hair looked like a waxy clump afterwards. I really should have listened to the reviews here....gawd. Its definitely going to take me a few washes to get this gunk out again >-<
Good thing this it's 94% biodegradable because this is going in my waist basket...

on 9/16/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I firstly received this in the mail as a sample packet from Garnier. Since I was going to take my shower I decided to try it out. Am I glad I did!! I went to the closest chemist to get myself a big bottle of this after my hair has dried. This conditioner has replaced my Redken "anti-aging" conditioner for the following reasons: 1) it rinses out and my hair feels souple and clean, not coated nor stripped; 2) it is silicone-free, so no using stripping shampoos to wash out the silicone excess; 3) when my hair is dry I do not need any detangling products at all, i can easily run a brush through my bleached damaged hair; 4) it feels light and the smell doesn't linger; 5) it's much less expensive!! The Redken retails for about 15$ at my salon and lasts for around a month since I've got long hair, but a 750mL bottle of Pure Clean is only 9$!! It's amazing value for money! This is a lovely product that I would repurchase in a heartbeat!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Do yourself a favor and do not buy!!!!! This product is awful the shampoo strips away all the natural oils and the conditioner greases it all up! Did I mention how awfull this smells! The smell is soooo cheap! I would give it a zero out of 10 just for the smell!!!!! If Garnier wants to make an eco-friendly hair care line then maybe they should stop testing on animals! I would only recomend this to someone I hate! It's that bad.

on 7/29/2011 12:40:00 PM

STAY AWAY! Unless you like the feeling of greasy hair. The shampoo and conditioner are bad on their own but when combined oh man. Your hair will turn into a nasty clump that feels heavy with residue that this stuff leaves behind.

It is too bad that this is such a fail. There should be more SLS free products available but unfortunately Garnier missed the mark with this one.

Just save your money honestly. The odds of this working for you is slim to none. I wouldn't gamble your money on it. I wish I had come here first before purchasing : /

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

: ((((((

This is the worst conditioner I've ever used. I should have listened to the reviews. My hair is very fine and straight and doesn't require much management. I don't even own a hair dryer or any styling products. However, this conditioner managed to make my hair feel greasy and heavy in that way that makes your hair look like you just stepped out of the shower or poured oil all over your hair. I also has a funky pear like scent that makes me feel nauseous. I had to use an apple cider vinegar rinse and multiple shampooings to get this out. I've been using natural products for quite a while and fear that this line will steer people away from the clean green route.