October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

Blush - Maybelline - fit me blush/medium pink

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by rachelann960

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is horrible. It looks like a pretty color in the package but when I put it on my face nothing shows up. I have fair skin and you can't even see it. I will not buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Anna7

This blush is a complete waste of money. It leaves absolutely no color on my face. I even put on on one cheek one day, and left the other without blush, and my husband could not tell which side of my face is the "blushed" one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If I could rate this blush a "zero" I would. If I could rate this a "hell no" for "buy again", I would.

Maybelline products have been going downhill on a sled for some time now and this product is no exception. I can remember when Maybelline used to be a great low priced brand. No more. Wet n Wild has now replaced Maybelline as the great low priced brand.

This blush is pretty in the pan but useless. It has NO color payoff. I cannot believe Maybelline would even put this on the market. Wet n Wild can make great low priced blushes. Why can't Maybelline?

Under no circumstances would I recommend this blush to anybody, not even a four year old playing with makeup. Save your money and get Cover Girl or Wet n Wild if you want a great, low priced blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As with lot's of cheap blushes (e.l.f, maybelline, covergirl etc.) this blush wasn't pigmented enough to show up well with just a dusting, but i expected this so that's not a big problem. Ladies if you want a heavily pigmented blush you're going to have to spend some cash. This blush was just O.K not exellent staying power, the color is really pretty in the pan but dosn't show up well enough for that to be a plus. Also the blush was really stiff and theres no mirror in the packaging. Inconvieniant. I just usse it as an eyeshadow now.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by applebee74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first blush I ever bought. My first impression was that it was a gorgeous color. When I opened it up, the brush was stiff and small. I used a normal blush brush, and put a small amount of the product onto the brush, but it didn't show up. I added a little bit more product, and suddenly I had an awful sunburn. I wiped some off, then went outside. Immediately, I realized how shimmery this blush was! Overall, this blush was okay, and after a while I got used to using it, but the shimmer is a con as well as that you need to pack on the color for it to be visible. I might repurchase this blush, if I can't find a better one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by thepinkninja

This gave my asian light-medium toned skin a natural light pink flush. It doesn't look too dramatic, but it also takes quite a lot of product for it to actually show up on my skin. Packaging doesn't have a mirror and brush is crappy (its very hard). I won't be buying this product again since it doesn't give me a rosy flush.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by luv4free

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first blush I used. It adds some color to your face, but not a whole lot. The packaging is travel-friendly, but it's not the absolute best. I think in the future, I want to purchase blush with a deeper color.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

never ever shows up on my skin! my skin is fairly light, so it should show. but even if I absolutely coat my brush in this before applying...I get nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I love this blush! I usually use department store brands, but I decided to try a cheaper version while I searched for a perfect color. I should note, however, that what the other reviewers say about it not showing up is TRUE: It is very light and does not show up very well. I use it for a different purpose, however. I use this on top of my MAC Posey cream blush. I like to apply a similar-colored powder on top to soak up the oils of the cream brush and thus stay on longer. This does the job perfectly!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2011 More reviews by lovethekings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I have to swirl my brush for a good while before applying and even when I do so, I still don't get enough product to show up on my skin. Absolutely no pigmentation.