Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

2.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

beautiful color in the pan...but i'm very fair, and this has basically NO color payoff on me. i have to put a ton on, and for the price i hate that. save your money and buy benefit dandelion; it's more expensive but lasts forever.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not too sure which shade I have, but I LOVE this product! I think it looks amazing on my skin and I pretty much wear it everyday [=

on 10/20/2011 7:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm feeling okay about this blush.

Pros:
Cheap
Great skin color matching
Fantastic color ( in the pan )
Soft
Long lasting

Cons:
Not very pigmented...

I got this color a week ago in light nude.
It was clearly not pigmented enough...even though the color was beautiful in the pan.
So, i went back and bought the same thing, but in a shades darker.
(Medium Nude)
It showed perfectly on my scary pale skin...giving me a natural but definite color.
I really love this blush, I use it as a contour color and it works so well!

So, if you have a problem with pigmentation, buy it in a shade darker then it reccomends. It makes a big diffrence.
and for the record, it still showed when I used the light nude, just not as well.

on 10/12/2011 6:28:00 PM

This blush is not a blush. It doesn't show up at all, and I have super fair skin. The only reason this isn't a one, is because I love to use this as a highlighter. It has a hefty amountof shimmer that looks gorgeous on the top of cheekbones. But this sucks as a blush, not even close to worth the 4 dollars I spent on it. Which says a lot, because 4 dollars is super cheap.

This product is horrible. It looks like a pretty color in the package but when I put it on my face nothing shows up. I have fair skin and you can't even see it. I will not buy this again!

on 8/30/2011 10:24:00 PM

This blush is a complete waste of money. It leaves absolutely no color on my face. I even put on on one cheek one day, and left the other without blush, and my husband could not tell which side of my face is the "blushed" one.

on 8/14/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

If I could rate this blush a "zero" I would. If I could rate this a "hell no" for "buy again", I would.

Maybelline products have been going downhill on a sled for some time now and this product is no exception. I can remember when Maybelline used to be a great low priced brand. No more. Wet n Wild has now replaced Maybelline as the great low priced brand.

This blush is pretty in the pan but useless. It has NO color payoff. I cannot believe Maybelline would even put this on the market. Wet n Wild can make great low priced blushes. Why can't Maybelline?

Under no circumstances would I recommend this blush to anybody, not even a four year old playing with makeup. Save your money and get Cover Girl or Wet n Wild if you want a great, low priced blush.

on 8/8/2011 5:08:00 PM

As with lot's of cheap blushes (e.l.f, maybelline, covergirl etc.) this blush wasn't pigmented enough to show up well with just a dusting, but i expected this so that's not a big problem. Ladies if you want a heavily pigmented blush you're going to have to spend some cash. This blush was just O.K not exellent staying power, the color is really pretty in the pan but dosn't show up well enough for that to be a plus. Also the blush was really stiff and theres no mirror in the packaging. Inconvieniant. I just usse it as an eyeshadow now.

on 7/7/2011 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first blush I ever bought. My first impression was that it was a gorgeous color. When I opened it up, the brush was stiff and small. I used a normal blush brush, and put a small amount of the product onto the brush, but it didn't show up. I added a little bit more product, and suddenly I had an awful sunburn. I wiped some off, then went outside. Immediately, I realized how shimmery this blush was! Overall, this blush was okay, and after a while I got used to using it, but the shimmer is a con as well as that you need to pack on the color for it to be visible. I might repurchase this blush, if I can't find a better one.

This gave my asian light-medium toned skin a natural light pink flush. It doesn't look too dramatic, but it also takes quite a lot of product for it to actually show up on my skin. Packaging doesn't have a mirror and brush is crappy (its very hard). I won't be buying this product again since it doesn't give me a rosy flush.