November 26, 2014 | 1575 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by BelleFemme

I would never buy this product again. I bought it at essentials in the mall and I told the lady that I needed a really good deep conditioner she pointed me towards this conditioner and I had high hopes for it because I always noticed that in color kits or relaxers the conditioners are the best and make your hair feel like heaven. NOT in this case. It was a waste of $7 I should have gotten the little trial packets. I am sooooo disappointed it made my hair really tangly and not at all silky or soft feeling. ....sighs...... Waste waste waste. I seriously am losing all hope in conditioners.

If I could have given this a 0 I would have but it wouldnt let me

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by kt646

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty decent conditioner. I just went and got my hair from a light brown to a light blond shade (three hours of bleaching) and it has felt really fried since. This hasn't "brought it back to life" or anything but it does make it noticeably softer and easier to comb through. I have come to not expect any miracles from a conditioner..I've used just about every one of them out there, my hair has always had a dry, kinda frizzly texture with constant coloring and straightening iron/blow drying thrown in the mix..I still haven't found anything HG material but this is certainly one of the better conditoners I've used..and for 7 bucks? I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I got familiar with this when I was using Feria Haircolor. I did not like the hair color but I sure loved this product. It silkens my very thick hair. I noticed that when I use a lot of these, my hair does not react as well. Too much of this can make hair fall out, which is normal for any heavy duty conditioner. I use this after coloring my hair and twice a week that I wash my hair. It gets rid of all the color left on my skin after coloring. It does make hair shinnier and more manageable. As a huge bonus, you do not need any styling products on your hair after using this. It takes care of all frizziness and dryness altogether. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by simplyviki

This stuff is one of the things I miss about dying my hair. I've been growing back my natural color for the past 3 years or so (I keep my hair quite long, so it takes a while to grow out a dye job), but I have yet to find another conditioner that accomplishes the same level of shine and softness that this one does. And it smells good too... very salon-y. I'll have to pick up a tube of this at Sally's at my earliest convenience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Ruby2003

I purchase this deep conditioner at Sally's for about $8. I use it once a week or so for a treatment. It always leaves my hair silky, shiny and gorgeous. I have used it more often when my hair needed extra TLC. I especially love that it completes my hair coloring process with the extra boost of conditioning power.

I have purchased several of these and keep coming back. Even though I have tried other "treatments" none of them work as good as this. The price is moderate and the results are fantastic. Highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by jarymackson

Cons: Doesn't come in a larger tube than 6 oz, and while $7.99 is a pretty good price for a conditioner that works better than most professional, $20-$30 conditioners I've tried, it is quite expensive to have to keep repurchasing (I use it often).

Pros: Makes my hair silky, soft, and incredibly shiny. I can't stop running my fingers through my hair (and neither can my boyfriend). For a deep conditioner, I've been using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask; and while I would still heavily recommend that product, I was in the mood for a change and happened to see all the excellent reviews for this conditioner. I'm really glad I did, as this works much better than the Neutrogena tub on my hair. While I've only colored my hair once or twice, I've straightened and curled it so much (with a GHD straightener that gets very, very hot) that, on days when I don't style it, it looks a little frayed and frizzy. This conditioner makes my hair feel and look so incredible, even when I don't take the time to style it or straighten it.

I'd like to see L'Oreal package this in a larger tube or bottle. This stuff sells pretty well at my local Sally's (they're sold out quite a bit, much to my dismay), and I'd like to avoid making the trip to buy it so often. Having said that, it is worth it. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by gigglemommy

i wish this stuff came in litre bottles! I picked it up at Sally for an after-color treatment, i now use it once a week as a deep conditioner. It leaves my hair so shiny it looks like i've had a glossing treatment! i have long, fine hair that's easily damaged, this has worked wonders to keep the frizz and split ends at bay. i don't apply it to my scalp unless i'm coloring though, because i think it would give me the oilies. i love it so much i bought a tube for my SIL's naturally curly, dry, frizzy hair and she is over the MOON for it. She has shine in her hair for the first time since i've met her, and she's amazed that she can run her fingers through her hair now. AWESOME!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rallu

What a waste of money...
I had medium hair, used it once (left it on for almost 1 h)and wasn't able to comb my hair after shower
I had a haircut ...now i have short hair ,used it again ... a lot of it and still wasn't able to comb my new healthy hair after shower.This conditioner will make your hair very dry and tangled

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by livak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been a blonde for years, and I managed to keep it very nice, until one bad dye job had damaged it so bad that it forced me to completely change everything about what I do to it. I don't wash my hair as often and barely use any styling tools at all. I use this conditionner every week and leave it on for about one hour, most of the time wrapped in a towel, before rinsing out. I used L'oreal's nature's therapy conditionner before I got this one and really liked it as well, but for now I'm sticking with this one. It leaves my hair with a very nice texture, which not every conditionner was doing for me. I follow up with Nexxus Humectress diluted with water as a leave-in conditionner (I tried using it as a regular conditioner and it was not at all moisturizing enough). Overall the tube is a good size, and I don't complain about the price either because it does a good job for me and I dont expect a great product like this to be dirt cheap, especially since some much pricier stuff out there isn't nearly as good. My hair is MUCH better nowdays (my stylist is noticing too) and I'm sure it's a combination of my new hair 'regime' and the very few products I use, and this conditionner is one of them, so I love it and will keep using it and recommending it to everyone I know.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by thaelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Feria's new packaging is not all that's new.

The new conditioner is awful!

I used to love the conditioner I would get in Feria and loved the way my hair felt after.

This new product feels like toothpaste and weighs my hair down. It seems like they added a bunch of fillers to skimp on the good stuff.

BEWARE of the new Feria conditioner!