September 22, 2014 | 2193 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this color.
I got this the other day to use for my easter mani. two coats and it was completely opaque even though even after 1 coat it is pretty good on the coverage. I have no bubbles. I had bought another purple creme color but it was too dark for the look I was going for and I picked this up for just over 2 dollars.
I will wear this again cus it's just so pretty. The polish was nice and thick so I might try it with my konad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jennabenna6600

AMAZING color! I saw a friend wearing it at school so I had to buy it! It's perfect for Easter and I have worn it for a week and it hasn't chipped yet! When I went to the store I thought it was one of the 7 dollar polishes, I was shocked when it was only $2.50!!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this colour, I think it would complement absolutely everyone. The brush is wonderful, and the drying time was about two minutes. Nothing to dislike here! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by veggiegirl11

Shockingly gorgeous lilac color. Not bright or a bland pastel- this is vivid, but muted. Almost a muted periwinkle. No horrible shimmer, sparkles, or weird metallic sheen to it either.The product is a little goopy, but not too hard to apply. This was pretty cheap and the color is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by karmapolish13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for that perfect lilac/lavender color. This was it. I am so into spring right now with my nails! Glad to have found this. And on sale for 2 for 4 no less!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap. Super goopey. Super trendy. Great for easter/spring shennanigans. Well worth my $2.50. Also, to cure the goopiness just buy nail polish thinner... believe me you will use it over and over again... got mine @ Sally's. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous bright lilac creme . . perfect for spring! In dim lighting it looks more pastel blurple and in bright lighting it looks like a true lilac color (vibrant pinkish purple). This color surprised me, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do but it is very flattering on fair skin tones. The formula goes on very smooth and has a great shiny finish. Wears great like all the Xtreme Wears. So glad this is part of the permanent collection, and I will def. be wearing it alot over the next few months.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by mmmMarilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE the color, HATE how goopy it is! So thick, takes forever to dry, ugh - such a shame because the color is eye-popping. Looks better on my toes because you can't tell how bubbly and smudgy and clumpy it is. haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this spring color!!! is a super pretty lilac it's very creamy and thick, but it applies quite nicely...LOVE these polishes!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No