October 1, 2014 | 1841 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

my all time favorite concealer! the formulation is so perfectly creamy. blends really nicely and covers up under eye circles perfectly. be careful though, its good to set your under eye concealer with the powder that comes with it, but if you set it with too much powder the concealer will settle into fine lines and it will look gross. i have repurchased this about 6 times and i will keep repurchasing this. many people complained bout the re-formulation. i personally think its just as good as the old formulation. i also love the packaging especially for on the go as it has a mirror inside. its so sleek. love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Wood_stock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best under eye concealer ever. It stays flexible all day long!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by graciegurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture was nice on my skin (dry skin type), but I was underwhelmed by and disappointed in its performance overall. The concealer does not blend as well as I thought it would sometimes, and it's not long-lasting, even with the powder on top. In fact, sometimes I feel that the powder isn't efficient either. I like Bobbi's corrector, but not this concealer kit. For the price, I expected more out of this product. I have had drugstore concealers that have done a better job and lasted longer than this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not a fan of my smile lines so I decided to attempt using a concealer to mask them a little (most people ask wtf is wrong with me). I never ever wear foundation unless I'm going to a wedding so it made no sense to put that on 2 spots (in my head at least). Ran to Sephora and the makeup chick said this was good for dry skin but I need to put on a thick moisturiser, let it settle for about 5 minutes and then use this, very lightly, on my smile lines...seemed to work like a charm but then I looked really close and noticed it looked like it had the potential to cake up so I blended even more, lightly dusted my bronzer over that area and it's perfect (5 hrs later)...I only gave it 4 lippies b/c it doesn't blend as well as I want but still a wonderful purchase...the concealer I use (Maybelline - Fit Me Liquid) under my eyes didn't work for that area of my face for some reason but I think I have the perfect combo of products for my needs

Pros:
Very creamy once you warm it up with your finger
Insanely accurate color match (I'm the color of honey)

Cons:
May cake up if not used with the right moisturizer (trial and error IMO)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by lauracrua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this concealer in Porcelain as this is not available in alabaster. Firstly the concealer is a very thick formulation so I think it is more suited to blemish concealing than to under eye concealing. It tends to sit in fine lines and creases. The white powder is fine but when used on the undereye area it really dries out the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

I really like this concealed kit I keep it in my purse for touchups throughout the day and it works pretty well covering my circles. I have it in warm beige, its very creamy and hydrating the only down side is that it's not very pigmented so you do need to layer it some. It does last for a while though I can get out of work at 3pm and if I'm still out at 9pm its still on after my 3pm touchup. It is on the pricier side but I feel it's worth the money. I got mine from Macy's for $32.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

Finally a concealer that actually conceals! This concealer works great for me. I use my finger to apply and usually just tap gently. Some days I do find that I need to apply more depending on how tired and sleep deprived I am. Nonetheless, it does work. Consistent with most reviewers, it does crease but using the powder to set it solves that problem for me. One reviewer mentioned about having dry skin and caking..I have very dry skin and if not for my cetaphil restoraderm moisturizer I am sure I would have the same problem of having dry patches and caking. So, this is probably not the best product for extremely dry skin or at least you need a good facial moisturizer as it is not as creamy as other concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this concealer, though I wish that is was a bit more pigmented so I would not have to layer quite as much. I use the correcter underneath it, but I still need a bit of help with my dark circles. I find no creasing with this at all if I set it with the powder... I just use a flat eyeshadow brush and gently (& somewhat generously) pat it over the concealer, it honestly stays all day with no problems. I have had creasing problems with many products, and while I do not have a plethora of fine lines, I do have a few that can stick out very badly with the wrong type of concealer. I would suggest making sure your eye cream and primer (I would also suggest using one in the first place, I imagine having a dry under eye area is not conducive to positive results with this product) are fully absorbed before putting this on. I was impatient one day and applied it almost immediately after moisturizing, and got an unpleasant result like many other reviewers have described. I learned my lesson, and find that it works very well for me if I wait about 5 minutes after moisturizing before applying. I apply both the concealer and correcter with my ring finger, I think it really helps melt the product into your skin and prevents it from looking caked up. I think I would purchase this again if I had the funds available, I prefer the texture of this product to my liquid concealers which either offer too little coverage, or crease too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by babybunnyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a $34 dent in my pocket and nothing to show for it :(

I'm just really disappointed..doesn't cover circles completely even if you use a neutralizer..its really hard to work with the consistency of the concealer and also it creases badly within the first 30 mins!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so i bought this with the corrector and i have mixed feelings towards this. It covers the circles well but the only problem is it settles in to the fine lines so i am forever blending with my finger. The powder you get i cannot use at all as all it does is make my makeup look cakey and then puts a grey colour to my eyes. So i end up using just the concealer. I have been using this longer now and i do not like it all it does is settle in fine lines and is a total waste off money.