October 24, 2014 | 864 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by rope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update: This stuff gives me beautiful hair, but also an itchy scalp and zits on my hairline/scalp/face.

Original post: I've only just used this stuff so I'll update this review later ... so far, it's looking good! Cheap (2 or so), only need to use a tiny amount on my enormous mop of super-fine, super-curly hair and the result is a definite reduction in frizz, increase in softness and shine. I usually use Kerastase, which is 15 - I previously thought that stuff was my hair HG product, but I'm amazed to say I think this supercheap Dove stuff beats it hands down in all departments!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sweny

I had straightened my hair 8months ago and was having bad hairfall since my hair is growing back now. Hair fall occurred mainly when I applied any other conditioner while washing. However, This dove conditioner is the best. Even if I apply this conditioner to my scalp , hair doesnt fall at all. You will notice hair fall reduction on regular use only.

Not to forget, my hair is soft and manageable, even with the half staright and curly hair.

I will buy this product again and love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by olivialoaf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually use Dove Daily Moisture shampoo and really like it. I bought this line since my regular was out of stock. My hair looked Beautiful for the week I used it- seriously. However, my scalp became super itchy and I've developed rash/ outbreak of pimples on my scalp and along my hair line. :(

It must be the coconut oil since that's pretty much the only ingredient that's different. I'm particularly sensitive, so I would caution those sensitive to coconut or new products. If you are not sensitive, enjoy your beautiful hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by aznsunchiq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I couldn't believe how well this worked. Three of my groceries stores either ran out of my usual Dove Shine shampoo. I have very oily roots and very dry ends. I have been using really strong shampoos to help with the oily roots and buildup, but left my hair looking disheveled and messy. So I wanted something more hydrating but I was super scared it would turn out how my hair usually turns out without the use of a clarifying shampoo; crazy buildup and gross greasiness. But I was ABSOLUTELY impressed my this shampoo. My hair has not been shiny since I was a kid. AND it didn't give me gross and flat hair on the top of my head and around my face. It hasn't yet showed major signs of build up, but being paranoid I use a cheap clarifying shampoo once every 4 days or so. Highly recommend. Will buy a large bottle as soon as this runs out. I would got as far to say it is my HG shampoo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by wildginger18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I super dry, rough, and frizzy hair. While this product isn't some super-conditioner that will fix all my issues, it cleans my hair very very well while still taming frizz and keeping in some moisture, a very nice change considering most softening/anti-frizz shampoos seem to sacrifice cleaning the hair to instead keep moisture in. Basically, it is a great first step to then be followed by a good deep conditioner. This product has become a staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by shivamanu

I HAD DRY CURL HAIRS,WAS SERIOUSLY PISSED IN MAINTAINING MY HAIRS HAD PROBLEM RELATED TO HAIR FALL,HUGE ONE.TRIED EVERY SHAMPOO,STARTING FROM GARNIER TO LOREAL THAN HEAD & SHOULDERS ETC,ETC..... NOTHING WORKED FOR MY HAIR.I WANTED A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR IT,SO ONE DAY GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.DECIDED AND BOUGHT IT AFTER THE FIRST WASH I EXPERIENCED CHANGE A DRASTIC ONE,IT NOT ONLY MADE MY HAIR SOFT ALSO ARRESTED HAIR FALL TO A GREATER EXTENT.NOW MY HAIR HAS STARTED TO GROW ND GAIN VOLUME,SO I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.........JUST LUVED THE OIL CARE SHAMPOO.......THANX TO DOVE...........

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This did not moisturize my hair. It did cleanse some. It left my hair not shiny with a weird white buildup/cast and make it frizzy and not curly. Really not good, really weird and I will not purchase this or the matching conditioner again. They build up really fast and are very much full of silicones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This shampoo makes my hair really soft, yet not greasy. Most of the time when I straighten my hair with my CHI Air Expert flat iron, it makes my hair tangled and rough feeling. This shampoo makes my hair extremely smooth and easy to run my fingers through. Better yet, it smells fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using this after falling in love with the matching conditioner. When used together they make my hair feel healthier and smoother. I was using a protein shampoo before this and really started to notice my hair feeling dull and dry..this shampoo was what I needed! It is quite moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. I have also noticed that the flyaways around my face are not as noticeable since using this line which I really enjoy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this shampoo is amazing. i bought it for my bf who has dry scalp and dry hair. he loves it. i used it and i have highlights (asian hair, fine & thin). my hair has become very dry and my current conditioners were not cutting it. i could not get a comb through my hair! used this and it has made my hair very silky and shiny. it lathers up like a DREAM! mounds and mounds of lather. very pleasant fragrance. the poo' is very thick but its to be expected when it has almond and coconut oils in it. good stuff, will buy again.