August 2, 2014 | 872 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by wildginger18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I super dry, rough, and frizzy hair. While this product isn't some super-conditioner that will fix all my issues, it cleans my hair very very well while still taming frizz and keeping in some moisture, a very nice change considering most softening/anti-frizz shampoos seem to sacrifice cleaning the hair to instead keep moisture in. Basically, it is a great first step to then be followed by a good deep conditioner. This product has become a staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by shivamanu

I HAD DRY CURL HAIRS,WAS SERIOUSLY PISSED IN MAINTAINING MY HAIRS HAD PROBLEM RELATED TO HAIR FALL,HUGE ONE.TRIED EVERY SHAMPOO,STARTING FROM GARNIER TO LOREAL THAN HEAD & SHOULDERS ETC,ETC..... NOTHING WORKED FOR MY HAIR.I WANTED A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR IT,SO ONE DAY GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.DECIDED AND BOUGHT IT AFTER THE FIRST WASH I EXPERIENCED CHANGE A DRASTIC ONE,IT NOT ONLY MADE MY HAIR SOFT ALSO ARRESTED HAIR FALL TO A GREATER EXTENT.NOW MY HAIR HAS STARTED TO GROW ND GAIN VOLUME,SO I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.........JUST LUVED THE OIL CARE SHAMPOO.......THANX TO DOVE...........

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This did not moisturize my hair. It did cleanse some. It left my hair not shiny with a weird white buildup/cast and make it frizzy and not curly. Really not good, really weird and I will not purchase this or the matching conditioner again. They build up really fast and are very much full of silicones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This shampoo makes my hair really soft, yet not greasy. Most of the time when I straighten my hair with my CHI Air Expert flat iron, it makes my hair tangled and rough feeling. This shampoo makes my hair extremely smooth and easy to run my fingers through. Better yet, it smells fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using this after falling in love with the matching conditioner. When used together they make my hair feel healthier and smoother. I was using a protein shampoo before this and really started to notice my hair feeling dull and dry..this shampoo was what I needed! It is quite moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. I have also noticed that the flyaways around my face are not as noticeable since using this line which I really enjoy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this shampoo is amazing. i bought it for my bf who has dry scalp and dry hair. he loves it. i used it and i have highlights (asian hair, fine & thin). my hair has become very dry and my current conditioners were not cutting it. i could not get a comb through my hair! used this and it has made my hair very silky and shiny. it lathers up like a DREAM! mounds and mounds of lather. very pleasant fragrance. the poo' is very thick but its to be expected when it has almond and coconut oils in it. good stuff, will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this. It doesn't dry out my coarse curly hair. I got so used to this that I forgot what other shampoos are like. I recently tried Aussie's Moist line so my hair wouldn't get used to the shampoo and stop working well. The Aussie shampoo stripped my hair of any moisture and the matching conditioner wasn't any better. My hair felt so much more moisturized after washing with this than it did after conditioning with the Aussie Moist. Love this shampoo.I used to use Dove's Damage Therapy line (in the dark blue bottles) but they changed the formula so I found this. I hope they never reformulate this and just leave as is.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by mostlym3

This product is concentrated and super moisturizing. I love the silky texture of my hair when I use this with the coordinating conditioner. This is the best shampoo/conditioner product in drug stores right now to me. I'm replacing my Redken Smooth down with it. LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo !! it makes my hair so soft and it smells AMAZING!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by EmilyStyles

I loveeee this shampoo. My hair is naturally curly, but when i use some certain shampoo's my hair does not like them and they go straight from the roots and only the ends go curly. Buuuuuut, when i use this shampoo my hair goes all curly and soo soft and smelling lovely !

Give it a go xx