October 1, 2014 | 2031 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by erica420

3 week edit
I Decided that I'm not a fan of this product. It made my hair feel damage after awhile, and I definetly noticed when I switched back to my regular shampoo. WILL NOT BUY AGAIN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would give this a 3.8 if I could really...

I have straight, long, Asian hair. The day I wash it, it's frizzy, and then the next day it looks great. Well, washing my hair with this makes it really smooth, and not frizzy at all like the second day. But it does make my scalp really oily day 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by NiteOwlGrl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Best shampoo ever. It doesn't strip my hair and smells delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by morningviewangel99

In general I love the haircare products from Organix. I usually use the Organix Coconut Conditioner, but I got this in a swap and wanted to try something new, because brazilian keratin is supposed to be great for making hair super sleek and shiny and reducing frizz. Interestingly enough, I found this conditioner to have the exact same consistency and produce the exact same results as the Organix conditioners without keratin. My hair was still clean and shiny but I did not notice a reduction in frizz or any straightening properties, so in that respect it did not work for me. I will just go back to the coconut to get the exact same results with an amazing sent and without the caca brown color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by HazyMist

The absolute best conditioner that I have ever come across. It truly helps in straightening hair and I have thick, wavy hair. This product makes my hair so much more manageable and soft and shiny. It truly is the best. You just need the conditioner really and you need to leave it on for a little bit while in the shower, but you will see the difference afterwards. A little expensive for a small bottle, but it is really worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by jerri20061982

First of all i wanna say i love this! I have very thick coarse hair i tend to have oily roots and dryer ends....I purchased this when it was on sale ...because it was on sale. Im a avid user of Catwalk Fashionista Shampoo i pay 32.00 for a larger bottle, this is only 8.00 and it is a smaller bottle for someone like me who has a ton of hair. I like the smell and the packaging is a overall good quality with this i can skip conditioner on the ends of my hair and just use a touch of Moroccan Argon oil . With this product i can wash my hair ever other day also and it cuts down on the the flat ironing time of hair because it makes my hair instantly smoother. I really have nothing bad to say about this i just wish it was a bigger bottle and its always on sale somewhere !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm writing this review on the Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner as a duo.

I've always been curious about Organix products, so when Rite Aid was having a BOGO, I bought this lovely duo, along with a handful of other Organix products. At around $7 a bottle, these are a really good buy and they work just as well as a salon product. The gold and bronze bottles are very pretty and classy looking. This has a really pleasant cocoa buttery scent that reminds me of cupcakes :) When using a shampoo, I always look for a nice, rich lather and this shampoo does that, which I like. I like that it's a thicker liquid and not runny/watery like some other shampoos I've tried. It rinses out nicely and leaves my hair squeaky clean. I follow up with the Keratin conditioner, which I leave in for 3-5 minutes. The conditioner rinses out buttery smooth and leaves my hair luxuriously soft. The scent also lingers long after my hair has dried, which is great.

My hair is really thick, slightly wavy and tends to become frizzy, especially when I let it air dry without the aid of heat-styling. But this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair smooth and as straight as it can get without a flat iron, so I actually feel comfortable letting it air dry.

All in all, I love this shampoo/conditioner and this entire line. After towel-drying, I follow up with the Keratin Anti-Breakage serum and also use the Keratin Flat Iron spray prior to straightening. I'd definitely recommend this for other wavy-haired and potentially frizzy-haired gals like myself. HG material for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ntapia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first week I tried this, i felt it did nothing special. After the second and third week, I started liking how my hair felt; very manageable. It looks full of body even after the second day of no washing. Not heavy at all. Hair feels very clean, lightweight and bouncy. I will definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really, really good shampoo! It costs anywhere from 6 to 8 dollars depending on where you buy it. It does I think straighten my hair some, but mainly I like it because it isnt heavy and overpowering, it seems light, doesn't weigh my hair down. It also has kept my hair pretty moisturized surprisingly. It is getting into winter now so I suppose this will be the real test for just how much moisture my hair is getting, but it's looked good this past month! I like it Organix! thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Sweetie360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is mainly for the shampoo, but does mention the matching conditioner.

I bought this brand of shampoo and conditioner from my local 'Boots' store after being sucked in by the AMAZING smell. Think coconut, vanilla and abit of chocolate. I was using TiGI Bed Head Urban Recovery Level 2, and while this is an amazing shampoo and conditioner, I have to order this from the internet or trek into the town centre to buy it off a hair dresser, so decided to try and get something abit more convenient. This product is a little on the pricey side and I was about to walk out of the store without this shampoo, until that little voice in my head shouted "come on! just try it!". Boy am I glad I went back and got it! With the shampoo being 'sulfate and sodium free' I felt like I was doing my hair a favour, but then got mighty worried when I got home and read the reviews on this website. I tried to pretend I didn't read any bad comment and continued to use both the shampoo and conditioner. I've been using this product for just one month, 6 days a week and can say that it is fabulous. While the consistency of the shampoo is abit thick and jelly like, once you get going with the lather motion, it's not a problem. My hair is naturally straight anyway and gets greasy quite easily, so I always worry when I try a new shampoo that it's going to clog up my hair or make my hair look flat and greasy by the end of the day, but this shampoo does the opposite. Throughout the day my hair looks shiny, feels soft and still smells like coconuts (this isn't too strong and I can only smell it because I grab bits of my hair and purposely sniff!). It has tamed my fly-aways and the strands of hair that looked damaged and broken (I must also thank my TIGI shampoo for this too). In combination with the conditioner, which is of a thick consistency and is easy to work through your hair, this range of shampoo and conditioner is something I will be purchasing again. I can recommend this for people looking to get smooth shiny locks, sulfate and sodium free style!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by HolyyMoleyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not saying I didn't like this product. I have the Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner, and also the anti-breakage coconut milk serum, the moroccan argan oil, and the argan oil shampoo. I love the organix line except for their conditioners. I like this shampoo, but not as much the coconut one. I wouldnt get it again because it's just nothing special, but it's a good one if you need sulfate free products. But like I said, I think the coconut milk one is better.