April 18, 2014 | 1873 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by geekischic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! Love the colour, it's gorgeous, and super flattering on my nc15 skin tone. :) It's everything bella bamba wishes it was, and no shimmer, which I hate in a blush!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this blush! It's the perfect pink color that lasts all day. It's very pigmented so you just need a light dusting to get a warm pinky glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by theymightbejenny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite blush, which is saying something considering how many I have. It's the perfect everyday pink shade that's not too cool-toned, but also not peachy. Peachy blushes tend to look orange on me, so it's always a struggle to find that perfectly balanced warm pink color. Honestly, this is it. It has a lovely matte finish and blends very nicely. It's my default blush - when I don't know what to wear, I throw this on because it looks good with everything. My only issue with it is that you have to keep it someplace dry (aka, not in your bathroom), otherwise the clay in the blush will absorb water and harden the surface. It's also a bit pricey ($25!), which I'm not a fan of, but it is pigmented so it will last a long time (and you can always knock a few bucks off with an Ulta coupon). I've nearly hit pan on my first one and I am definitely going to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bright and fun! This blush is for a girl who loves to go out and have a good time. The bright pink gives your skin a happy glow, however I do recommend this color for more fair skin types. The Amazonian Clay will help you make this blush last - it is very concentrated! I bought mine over a year and a half ago and I can still see the pretty imprinted design on mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by BeautyEssentials

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first bought this blush, I was very hesitant. I wasn't sure how a light pinky blush would show up on my NC35 skin. But I'm glad I bought it. It leaves such a natural flush on my cheeks. A lot goes a long way with this one. My only problem with this blush is that I find it fading well before the 12-hour mark. But that is easily overlooked when I consider all the pros of this blush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This is a nice blush, I'm just not crazy for the color. The color may seem very pink, and it is, but it is a much more flattering shade of Barbie pink than some others that I've had. This is a blush that should be used very lightly, unless you actually want to look like Barbie (hence the name, Dollface). It is a very fine pressed powder blush, and it is very fine when you put it on, therefore making it a buildable blush. The staying power is exceptional. The reasons I am giving it 3 stars is because it is annoying to take it off, actually- the fact that it's such a fine powder makes it sink in deep into your skin and hard to remove. Also, as aforementioned, I'm not crazy for the color. The blush is kind of expensive as well, but luckily I got it in a set of blush and bronzer. Good deal. It has its pros and cons, but overall it's good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this, along with a bronzer, in a small size for $15 at my mall's new Sephora. (Finally!)

It's a beautiful color on me - I'm pretty fair - but as another reviewer states, the color payoff isn't that great.

It doesn't last anywhere near 12 hours for me. Not even six hours, and my skin isn't oily.

If I can find a dupe I'll buy that. I'll repurchase the small size tarte if I can't locate one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the most flattering pink ever! not too blue toned or warm its just like perfect dolly pink! i love it so much and i am sooo glad i bought it when it during friends and family. at full price...seems expensive but haha all blushes at sephora are lik 25-40$ now so this is actually good. i wouldnt buy again b/c i use blush very sparingly and this will liekly not run out for a loooooooooong time

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface is a blush that is a cool-toned, baby pink color. I have experienced a slight darkening of the AC blushes overtime as you wear them, so I recommend that you apply lightly, because you will defiantley see it as time goes on in the day, and to avoid looking overdone. This reminds me of the effect of the Dior Rosy Glow blush in this sense. This color goes great with my skintone (I am fair with cool undertones). It is a matte blush. I am a sucker for the packaging, since it coordinates with the blush inside, so that when you go in your stash to pick one out, you can automatically tell which is which for the most part without having to read the labels. That kinda reminds me of the Revlon Lip Butter's packaging in that way. Definatley one of my favorite blushes in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Ashley1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush!
Very natural rosy hue of pink.
Doesn't look like harsh pink blush.
Looks like you've been sun-kissed with a nice rosy glow and flushed from the great outdoors.
Not shiny or shimmery.
Can be layered for more dramatic color for evening.
I use Dollface on the apples of my cheeks while contouring the hollows of my cheekbones with Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer. This duo works very well together - or separately.
I like the fact that it's formulated with a lot of natural ingredients.
The price is a little steep, but it does have good staying power.
The container is slightly difficult to open (but maybe I just got a defective packaging).
Overall, great product and would recommend!