April 17, 2014 | 1319 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by cadeyduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The quality and pigmentation is amazing for the price, I got black black and the color is what it says it is! Glides smoothly too.

Two issues: The cap falls off allll the time and it's really annoying.
There is no waterproof version and it comes off and smudges easily if you touch your eyes at all or if it's really hot out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by XenaY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found Amethyst to be so beautiful and such high quality for such an inexpensive pencil that today I also bought Deep Blue and Green. I use them on my upper eyelids, dust with eyeshadow to help it "set" and then go over it lightly with a darker pencil. I find this adds a little "oomph" to my eyes. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Angelwing1020

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought mine yesterday in the color purple. It was only $0.83 USD.

I found that it's comparable to the NYC liners (which I bought mine for $0.93)

I find that the NYC liners are softer (but they break since it's so soft)

The Wet n Wild one for me is
1. Hard (So i may have to use the blowdryer before using)
2. Smudges (but it doesn't travel past half of my eyebags)

However I can say that I do enjoy the pigmentation of it. I'm not sensitive to it.

I enjoy it more than my NYC because when this fades, it's smooth while the NYC leaves you with pieces of eyeliner behind.

I haven't tried it as a base yet. And I wouldn't buy it again because I don't need any more colored liners

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by stephanielove13

I have three of these: black, white, and turquoise. They're great for the price, but I do find that I see it smudging a bit. I got a Sephora Flashy Liner that is very similar in color to the turquoise Wet 'n' Wild eyeliner and it goes on much creamier and smoother so now I prefer to use that, rather than these. I'm still looking for the perfect eyeliner that doesn't smudge. The white is great for your inner tear duct, though so I'd look into buying a white one. Also, when I sharpen it, the product sort of stuck to the sharpener, on the blade. The thing is, the sharpener was a Wet 'n' Wild one so I'm not sure if it's the creaminess of the product or the sharpener. I don't think I'd purchase these again because I already got the colors I'd like to try out and I'm constantly trying products from different brands so that's just me. But still, it's great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by az1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this pencil based on all of the recommendations on here. I love it! I thought I was going to have to shell out 15 bucks for UD zero again, but now I don't have to. This is better than MUFE eyeliner which I just got for free from Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Lilconfetti

I really do like this product but i gave it 4 stars because it smudges and transfers very easily. I had originally bought this to use on my waterline, but it doesn't even last 5 minute on there before it starts to transfer to my lower lashes. i put it away and then last week i used it again but to line my eyelid this time. that worked very well but you better use a eyeprimer and setting powder along with it because it will smudge if you touch it. the staying power may suck but if you use it to line your eyelid or create a smokey eye then this is good :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was an amazing product! It goes on so smooth, but tends to fade easily. There's a lot you can do with this product, and I love the creaminess of it! I usually don't like pencils and opt for liquid instead, but this was just so good that I had to buy every color :) It's more colorful than just sparkly, but sometimes you have to REALLY press to get color. A note about pencils that may or may not be true... when they stretch your skin and wrinkle it as you apply, it gives you wrinkles later on in life. This is why I like liquid better... but that's just me! This was a great steal for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by asholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE them! They are creamy and go on very nicely; I've never been able to get my eyeliner to look this good! The black is a little dark for me, but I just smudge it a little to make it less severe. I will have to go back and get more colors- after all, they're $1 each!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by XEillieX

Lasts all day.Under $1.Not tested on animals.Great colors.
Very easy to find.
I own three and love them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I was surprised by the quality of these eyeliner pencils. They are creamy and apply smoothly. I recommend using an eye primer and you may want to set it with shadow or powder if it is going to be a long day or a hot day.